Customize

Co$ party in London - April 18 + Miniraid

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by narCONon, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. narCONon Member

Co$ party in London - April 18 + Miniraid

The London Co$ is planing to has a party on 18th April at 6:30pm. I think it needs protesting. Who's with me?
    narCONon
  2. AnonNow Member

Re: Co$ party in London

narCONon, repost the email you received and tell people how you received it so people know what's going on.
  3. narCONon Member

right here's the deal. I've been in contact with the london Co$ using a fake email. I recently recieved this email:

now we've been invited, we should attend. Its only polite

gather the /b/rothers. post if u wanna join

narCONon
    • Like Like x 1
  4. anonamato Member

They use that "mixing up sci-fi work with humanitarian work" line a lot, don't they? I'd like to come but i'll only be able to know whether I can closer to the time.
  5. SweatyJon Member

Aurora sounds hot.
  6. Re: Co$ party in London

Such a fake name.
    Aurora Dallaserra? Please
    Aurora is a name preserved for Pr0nstars and the like.
  7. narCONon Member

Maybe she is a p0rnstar. Probably helps the Co$ with their recruiting of blokes.

neway... focus... protest party?

[y] or [n]

narCONon
  8. Re: Co$ party in London

I think it's a good idea, But me going on the 5th(Maybe). 12th AND 18th will be tiring.
    Plus i'm not even sure I can make it.
    I'll check
  9. anon9000+ Member

You do realise that if Co$ reads that, im sure they can find out who sent it and tell them not to email you any more... i think that's your cover pretty much blown heh. still, at least you found something out though :)
  10. Re: Co$ party in London

I cannae afford to travel to London twice in as many weeks, nor can I afford the time... Shame, I would deeply enjoy the opportunity to infiltrate their London fortress...

I've been rather taken over by the romantic in me, and fancy myself as something of a dashing spy. But then the rational side of me points out that that would be retarded... really really retarded. Still, I like the idea of section 6'ing a chunk of Saint Hill...
  11. Re: Co$ party in London

Daniel Craig, Pierce Brosnan or Sean Connery?
    The only Bonds REALLY worth mentioning
  12. Re: Co$ party in London

^ Nah, mate, I'm Lazenby for blaters.

(I look pretty hot in a kilt...)

Now there's an idea.... a sporron full of leaflets...
  13. MudkipLiker Member

Or start sending false information :p

Don't use that email again!
  14. Re: Co$ party in London

Hai guise! I'm gonna move this to the Misc Local Protests section so it doesn't get lost in the April 12 section...
  15. Randomness Member

Re: Co$ party in London - April 18

I'm up for a little enturbulation on the Friday, but my girlfriend is coming back from overseas the same day, might bring her with as she's anon too, no promises.
  16. Re: Co$ party in London - April 18

Dagnammit. I would so be there... apart from the fact I'm in Manchester that weekend.

Alas :(

Good luck and Godspeed my friends.
  17. sugarmouse Member

I might try to make that one - I'm pretty annoyed that I'll be missing the main one, (and damn Cyprus for not having any churches I can protest at!). I'll have to see what I'm upto that night, but will do my best.
  18. An0nand0n Member

All for it, but will probably be away on the 18th. Good luck with it, though!
  19. Re: Co$ party in London

I'm gonna try! Turns out if my "adviser" goes to see a show in London, I can go to April 12th after all! That means angry lampshade men, which means moar lulz. I doubt I'll be able to make 18th though, due to "alternate-advisor" reasons, but I'll give it a damn good shot!

EDIT:

Oh, it's on a friday? Bleh, doubt I can do...
  20. Re: Co$ party in London

Hehe. My other half thought the Angry Lampshade Men were brilliant! Hope you can make it.

Slightly concerned about the party. Would like to go, but am concerned about namefaggotry etc. Perhaps going in with single copy of a number of different fliers and innocently saying "some guy on the way here gave me these, can you explain them to me ?" might keep the party going longer than showing up all guns blazing...

Although the temptation to make comments about delicious cake may give the game away a bit...
  21. Re: Co$ party in London

Wait a miniute, what if it's A TARP!!??

I mean $cifags know that we can find out alot of stuff about them, they KNOW that if they publicise a party (something they know is too good for us to pass up) this widely we will find out and inevetibly attempt to gate crash it.
    and then hinting at delishus free caek...

It sounds to good to be true, the anon above has a good idea.
  22. AnonNow Member

I don't think going in would be a good idea, I say we stick to protesting outside the party.
  23. Re: Co$ party in London

I would be cautious about going in... very very cautious...

I'm really going all out with the tin-foil here but my ackbar senses are tingling...

Stay outside with masks, and if it appears genuine then phone someone who can be strategically placed nearby, and have them enter.
  24. SpAn Member

London Hug Raid 18/04

Well, i was just speaking to a few guys about launching a small hug-raid in London on the 18th, post whether you would be interested and any details that you believe would help in the organisation of such an event,

Many Thanks

Details So Far:

1200 Meet At Queen Victoria Street
    Bring leaflets, music, mask as ever
  25. [Achil] Member

Re: London Hug Raid 18/04

I would be well up for this if enough fellow anons are. I couldn't attend the April 5th mini-raid due to being out of the UK, so this will hopefully make up for it.

Location, time and meeting place (if one) to be discussed here.
  26. Heretic Member

I SHALL ATTEND

+1 to the list
  27. Anonymeep Member

Maybe. Hope so. Am in the country to visit my BF but so far he's not particularly enthusiastic about Anon things. Will let Anon know if I'll be there y/n

[edit] Wait, Friday 18th? Cause then I can more likely be there. Just assumed it would be the saturday.
  28. BEACH_TROLL Member

bein @ work sucks balls...

what time do you guys think you will be out until?
  29. SpAn Member

Yes, Friday the 18th, we will probably be there until some point later on in the evening. Finishing time will depend on attendance and dedication. (I would happily stay there until 10 or later if that is what people were up for)
  30. Heretic Member

well we close the doors at work at 6:30 so i will get out around 7ish i believe and would meet you guys there
  31. BEACH_TROLL Member

yar i finish work @ 5.30 so 6.30 is about right for me.
  32. SpAn Member

well, as you are away they are having their own party on the same day as this one...SO glowsticks/bright colours would be cool. (I am trying to get a mini disco machone brought in, but will need to see how that goes)
  33. Anonymeep Member

If we plan to be outside their party (I won't be going in) to [STRIKE]enturbulate[/STRIKE] inform their [STRIKE]raw meat [/STRIKE] pre-clears, would it not be better to start a little later? Like, meet up at 3ish, flyer and hug for a couple of hours, then go stand outside their fabulous-sounding little do?

I have limited energy, so an entire afternoon+early evening would be too much
  34. SpAn Member

you can turn up later if you want to, many people will probably be turning up at that sorta time (5-6ish) anyway.

I will be there from about 12, and invite more hardcore anon to do the same if they so wish.
  35. drillerkiller Member

Re: Co$ party in London - April 18 + Miniraid

How many people are expected to turn up to this miniraid? CUz it seems very likely I'll be going to this on my own.
  36. AlwaysLurking Member

Well you might want to ditch that email address now. But good job getting that, if I has the money to get a train or coach, I'd stop by.
  37. AnonyHamster Member

I'm definitely interested in turning up for the miniraid, count me in
  38. SpAn Member

ok great work, now we need flyers printed, boomboxes brought and pickets prepared! Lets do this in style
  39. drillerkiller Member

I can get leaflets done no problem, my brother (also at the protests) works in a school as an IT technician so we just rape their resources as they have like industrial sized photocopies / printers :D
  40. l0ndonan0n Member

I should finish work at 6:00, If I don't have to work late I'll definitely come along (will take me about 40 mins to get there)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.