Customize

CO: GORMAN

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Jugular, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skeptic1337 Member

Re: CO: GORMAN

Welcome to Anonymous, enjoy your stay.
  2. Drums of War Member

MAGOO IS POSTING A REPLY, BRACE FOR EPIC
  3. Anon123456 Member

your the type of guy i wouldnt want in my Fox hole. dont you see how this could easily have happened to anyone of us and could have potentially put a huge scar on chanology?

are you being glib? lulz
  4. Peter Schilte Member

I mentioned OSA once, for good reasons: I would hate it if Anonympous and the OG
    part.
    Or do you think they would mourn over it?
    You try to turn this in an OSA thing. Not me.
  5. Re: CO: GORMAN

Oh oh, I sense a shit storm coming

Oh, and sorry to kind of single Peter out, I doubt he is the only one thinking it
  6. Re: CO: GORMAN

I wish this would get replaced with something else... it was once funny, now it is just old and tired.
  7. Re: CO: GORMAN

^^^^^
    This!!!

I don't see myslef as old gaurd but I do pre-date Anon. Never the less I hate people in one group ragging on the other. No matter which side.
    Was Tommy Wrong? Hell yeah. Is it right to rag on all the old gaurd? Hell no.

Personally I've been in the dome a couple of times and have no desire to go back. I'm sure Tory feel the same now. It is what it is. Some times a girl likes to have a man stand up for her, old fashion but true. Tommy probably thought he was being chivalrious. He did it poorly if he threatened violence.

Tommy apologize. Those anon ragging on all the old gaurd, think. You want to kick them all out?

I hate discord. Everyone kiss and make up damn it!
  8. Re: CO: GORMAN

^This. Yes, Tommy acted like an ass and such threats are never cool. I expect and record that type of shit from the Scilons and if someone else does the same, it needs to be called out because that type of stuff needs to be snipped. This should not tar all exes, "OG" etc, they are not Tommy and Tommy is not them.

I mean, if one anon skullfucked your neighbor's dog, it is not the whole, just an individual.
  9. Re: CO: GORMAN

Im not ragging on the whole OG because of what Tommy did. im ragging on them for all the things they have done
  10. Optimisticate Member

Seems to me everyone here has turned into fucking crybabies. Every single one. Moralfags, OGfags, fagfags, anonfags, faganons, RodneyKingCantWeAllGetAlongFags, etc. Anonymous isn't Anonymous. It's very simply anonymous.

Anonymous is forever, and always, and has been. It is new only to noobs. Since the inception of the word, there has always been an Anonymous. It is not something created especially for the internet for anarchistic purposes. Anonymous is like a cell, dividing, reproducing, dividing again and changing. It's not the same as it was, and what it will be is different than what it is now. It's a concept that has been around for eons, not less than a decade.

So the fuck what if some people don't get along? The target is still the same asswipes.
  11. Skeptic1337 Member

Life's a bitch aint it.
  12. Tuesday Member

You just keep on pushing my love over the borderline... Keep pushing me... Keep pushing me...
  13. Anon123456 Member

its pretty well established this isnt about the whole of the "OG" its about tommy. and maybe magoo to some people.
  14. Re: CO: GORMAN

Can you point me to a thread or tell me what things?
  15. flimbos Member

[IMG]
  16. Shellback Member

The problem with skirting the border of "legal" is, where the hell is the border?
    *It* is wherever the interpretors of the law says it is, as many OG have found out.
  17. Re: CO: GORMAN

No you don't get it. If I was there and Tommy started throwing bombs at the guy, know him or not I would've stepped in to stop the idiocy.

Tommy didn't, he did something foolish, hopefully he sees the error of his ways and apologizes. But, this is between Tommy and BPM and statements like above comes straight out of high-school.

So, nice try with the strawman argument, but it ain't the same thing.

Now if Tommy decides he is still in the right I'll take note and disregard anything he has to say in the future. Or, if Tommy decides to drive to his house and settle's it man to man... then he has become a liability and should be ignored. But, if he does do the violence thing then it is still BPM's, his family and friends business to take care of it.

I think your getting your personal friendship and Anonymous confused in this scenario. I don't see how this personal incident between two people has anything to do with Anonymous at all.

But like I said that is how Anonymous works... no one tells anyone what to do.

But, it is time to go pop some popcorn cause I think this thread is gonna get interesting.
  18. Robert S Member

I thank you for the sentiment, but I was not active before 2008 and if it wasn't for Anonymous I wouldn't be involved. I'm an ex who has been out for a while now, but was silent and just trying to live. I hadn't done a thing before now and shouldn't be added to the folks who have been fighting this cult a long time.

That said, fuck Tommy Gorman.
  19. Re: CO: GORMAN

Nah just the part with my ex-wives. Everything else has been pretty lulzy.
  20. SciFITOlogy Member

IB4 Epic Rage
  21. Gisman Member

no
  22. Skeptic1337 Member

Then we are in complete agreement.

Enjoy the show.
  23. xenubarb Member

I can haz cheez popcorn?
  24. themadhair Member

Inb4MagoomentionsOSA
  25. core Member

When I was growing up, I learned that when someone threatened you you either fought with them or shrugged and moved on. I don't think we ever cried about it on the internet. This whole thread is super-LOL.
  26. AnonaBlue Member

How long does it take to type "Tommy Fucked up and was wrong."?
  27. OHWOW Member

Tory. . . Gorman?

Tory Gorman.
  28. Massive Arity Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAA........... -stuff here that no one will read in epic long thread- .......AAAAAAAAAAAAA PANZERS PUKAPUKAPUKAPSSSSHHH:flop:
  29. SciFITOlogy Member

It started on the internets, it shall END on the internets.
  30. Optimisticate Member

You'll understand someday.

We thought we invented "it" too. Every generation does, then realizes years later that they were just what was seen as a new incarnation.

Someday you may get it, but then you may not.

HAND.
  31. amaX Member

^This is the truth. (I am NOT OG. I am not from the chans. I am not a moralfag. Let's call me "NOTHING.")

I go have a look-see at TD every now and then. I saw the post Tory made about being able to take it in TD. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe she accompanied the post with the tits emote?

I very carefully moved my mouse up to go somewhere else, because i thought, "This will not end well."

I returned to see that Tory got what she asked for. They did what they do so well in TD. It was brutal, but nothing that Tory shouldn't have seen before in her many forays into TD.

From what I've heard, Tory didn't out-and-out ask for TD to be removed, but she evidently complained so much that the outcome was the removal of TD from enturb.

Which I posted that I thought was a total mistake and that TD serves a very vital purpose here on enturb.

What some of you may or may not know is that Tory did make a YT vid "explaining" the shitstorm. It didn't stay up very long. Tory doesn't exactly say WHAT happened in this vid, but she does say that she wants to explain the drama of the past week. Then she went on to say how this whole thing was like OSA. This was AFTER everything was supposed to have been resolved to everyone's satisfaction. She couldn't leave it alone. I don't have the video and I'm not sure if any of the rest of you saw that video or not. It wasn't up for very long at all. I'm sorry, I don't have the exact date of that video. Tory? What happened to you in TD is NOTHING like OSA.

I was very offended by her attitude in the video. Of course, she's one-sided about the whole thing and admits no culpability from her actions in TD. This is understandable because no one really likes to take responsibility for their actions.

You should not have been hanging out in TD, Tory.

I actually saw the 'domers being NICE to Tory for quite a while before she actually started TRYING to get a rise out of them. They showed her quite a bit of respect for some period of time. She wanted to be a part of TD. But, TD is NOT about being nice and showing respect. It's not a place that you go to make friends. It's a place where you go to blow off steam. You leave what happens in thunderdome IN thunderdome.

Now, I hear that Tommy Gorman went thuggish on an ANON and he was defending Tory's honor? Threats and intimidation of an ANON are totally unacceptable. Not from a $cifag. Not from the OG. Not from another ANON.

Does Tory know about Tommy threatening MPB?

The dome is a very important part of enturb. There are channers who have all but shed the chans to come here for this fight. They give up a lot and it's not too much for them to ask to have a place to go blow off steam. It is also the PERFECT place to send troll posts that need to be "handled." "Handled" in that speshul way that the 'domers do that shit.

Respect is a two-way street. IMO, the people from the chans showed much respect for everyone else here on enturb. I've seen people villify the 'domers for what they do. Make no mistake about this: these 'domers ARE flash-raiding and protesting and flyering on a massive scale. They do a lot for this movement. THE CHANS STARTED THIS MOVEMENT. THEY HAVE YOLKED THEMSELVES FROM DOING THEIR USUAL ACTIONS WHERE THIS MOVEMENT IS CONCERNED. THEY are the one's who have changed the most to make this movement continue to move forward.

What you are seeing here is 'domers who are sick of being shit on.

Threats of physical violence from a member of the OG against an ANON?

Unbelievable.

^No, Tuesday. We should not wait. All of us deserve an answer.

btw? Tommy? You're lucky I wasn't there because I'm not a channer and I'm not OG and if I'd seen you up in an ANON'S face threatening him? I'd have stepped in and if you'd threatened me? We would have found out if you still have feeling in your testicles.

Explain yourself, Tommy.

32. Gisman Member

Wise musings or pretentious ramblings?

I'll get back to you in 3 decades or so.
  33. themadhair Member

Was it around IRA fellas or Unionists?
  34. Magoo Member

Wow.................I'm sorry you all feel the way you do.

To those who helped bring myself to London, and Washington, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I hope I can help return the favor in the future.

To those who are pissed that this occurred, I'm sorry. I never said I thought I was a celebrity---nor do I think so. As far as I know, none of the people mentioned in this thread do either.

When someone asks you to sign something...are you supposed to flip them off and say, "no"? That's pretty tacky, too, so I signed things. BFD. Is that so horrible? I don't think I'm any leader---and have said so since the day I began talking with Anonymous. As I told people both in London, and Washington, "I'm just a person, the same as you".

Re TG: I never heard that Tommy physically threatened MPB. I wasn't in on it, except I knew he told him what he did went too far. All I'm reading here is about Tommy. No one seems to care about what MPB did prior, that was so over the top that the TD was canceled for 24 hours. I think both people need to take responsibility for what all went down, and then move on.

I thought both London and Washington did a FABULOUS job of creating great fun for all. IF you disagree---or have a problem with it, again, I'm sorry. I think most people who came had an excellent time, per their words.

I have great thanks for those who helped me celebrate with them, both Anonymous' 6th anniversary, and my 9 years free from Scientology. I literally escaped on the day of the March. If you don't think that's special---so be it. I did.

Those who are pissed at Mark, me, Tommy, Arnie----look in the mirror.
    We are just people, the same as you. We are all helping expose the Cult of Scientology, in my book. That's how I know Arnie, Mark, Tommy, Boris, well...............any of you.

I love you. I say let's move on. If you want to keep hashing it out, I'd suggest calling Tommy, as I don't think he posts here.

Meantime: To Anonymous and the OG...thanks, and Peace. :flowers:

Magoo
  35. core Member

IRA.
  36. candlejack Member

where my epic go?
  37. LordCeptimos Member

gah candlejack yo
  38. nightfire Member

Posting in an epic thread
    HappyCow.jpg.gif
    that is all
  39. Skeptic1337 Member

Call off your dog plox.

Extracting apologies in this method is not cool.
  40. Anon123456 Member

i respect you tory, but you show that through all of this you still dont understand what the dome is, or why it has a place in this community. MPB is not at fault. tommy is the thug.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.