Customize

CO: GORMAN

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Jugular, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anyjane Member

Re: CO: GORMAN

(edit- DCSF said it better).
  2. Asian-anon Member

^ YES, BURN IT WITH FIRE

How will it end? I don't care. Anonymous does not need the OG. If there was anything that needed learning, we have already acquired it in the few months since the beginning.

Remember.

It's ANONYMOUS that has been making the headlines. It's Anonymous that keeps the $cilons cowering in their orgs. It's Anonymous that has captured the imagination of a public that is beginning to wake up to the abuses to the cult of $cientology.
  3. D... Member

This. Anons bounced back from LE, OG wars, megaphone speeches, and marblecake. Trial by fire. OSA lives in secrecy, blind following, and fear of stats.

We fight our fights in the open. And when we see something wrong within Anonymous, we call each other out. That's the way we roll. They're ignorant unchanging idiots if they can't see it any other way.
  4. Kilia Member

Sorry, I didn't know about this problem, so that's why I said "lolwut?" to the OP after he made his first post. Now I understand.
  5. mickturate Member

Re: CO: GORMAN: Anime tits?

sumone censored/took away Anime Tits? oh noes!

jeeze its tuff in this playground innit?

Tommy does what Tommy does, you do what you do, its a fucking ride, get over it.

move on nothing to see

move on nothing to see

move on nothing to see
  6. mickturate Member

oh yeah: dome

i fucken dare ya!!! (oh, ok, please)
  7. HouseSpiderV2 Member

Who held them up as such? *looks around* I didn't see them begging people to ask them for autographs. I saw everyone running up like schoolgirls bumping into Nsync. Myself included. We're almost all to blame for things getting to this point. Not for TG acting stupid (he did that all by himself, if it even happened. I still don't like the lack of video and had a fucking blast raiding with him on 20th), but for OG becoming rockstars of Chanology.

I only bring up OSA's violent masturbation because anything that makes them happy makes me sad.

I'm well aware that this thread is long needed chemo.
  8. Skeptic1337 Member

NO
  9. Re: CO: GORMAN

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING, FAGGOT.
  10. anyjane Member

Re: CO: GORMAN: Anime tits?

So Tommy can threaten personal violence in real life and have internet backup by apologists? Nice.
  11. Skeptic1337 Member

Fine.
  12. Re: CO: GORMAN: Anime tits?

And Anonymous does what Anonymous does. Welcome.
  13. D... Member

Tommy did do what Tommy does. Anons did what Anons do. Tommy didn't like it, threatened to beat up Anon.

Not interested in OG crusade. Not interested in rage. I'm interested in fixing problems, and here's a big one.
  14. Jugular Member

bump.
  15. Daywatch Member

no this is the final culmination of a certain group of OG and their "anonymous" toadies running rough shod over Chanology and acting like the FUCKING OSA of Chanology

it wasn't just Tommy it was a good old fashioned fair gaming of a critic of the ROCKSTAR of chanology magoo

get it?
  16. mickturate Member

Re: CO: GORMAN: if i was a troll.......

if i was a troll.......

i'd call tommy on his behaviour here, rather than taking it to the man.....PM him, flame him, y'don't need my/anyones back up to do that, or any, consensus =mind control for wimps, (we all feel the same; you's a bad man' thats $cilon shit that is....clearing anon behaviour.

Tommy does what Tommy does, you do what you do. nuff.

y'are a troll right? = me an apologist??

y'are trying to get a rise ehs?

I luurve you dude;

now move on nothing to see

17. Skeptic1337 Member

Might not be the best place to be trolling at the moment.

You get what I'm saying because I'm all <3 dude and I like to help people out when I can.

<3
    <3
    <3
    <3
  18. Daywatch Member

[IMG]
  19. Tuesday Member

Orly?
  20. D... Member

I love that show.

Right. On topic.
  21. moreanonymous Member

I was there for the duration; it happened pretty much exactly as outlined here.
  22. Re: CO: GORMAN

That's 4 people confirming. Anyone still want to ask whether or not this really happened?
  23. GreyFox Member

So, where the fuck is Tommy? Many anonymous have demanded an explanation and apology if it is required. Tommy is behaving just like our good old OSA trolls. Never appearing when a question or situation pops up. I'm raging right now. I can't see strait. I don't think the OG or many other people get what this means.

An Anon. Was threatened. By an OG. Our "Allies". I don't care if one OG doesn't represent the rest of the OG. It was up to him to carry the image, and he FAILED.

Thats right, OG. We don't need you. At any time Anonymous desires, we can cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war, and there won't be a dammed thing you can do to stop it.
  24. Ferner Member

tommygormanxenu$
    Last Activity: 07-16-2008 03:52 AM

tommygormanxenu
    Last Sign In: 9 hours ago

Don't expect much. You may have to charter a plane and fly a banner over his house to get the word out.
  25. Skeptic1337 Member

My guess is the "OG" who are not a collective are on the phone right now trying to figure out how to sort this PR flap out.

Funny how shit works.
  26. Asian-anon Member

Or, they could be sleeping. Completely oblivious to the existence of this thread.

Save you energy. Rest up. Shit storm -> tomorrow
  27. Tuesday Member

^ this

Edit: doh.
    The ^this was to skep's post.
    Magoo's been sitting on this thread for a while now.
  28. Re: CO: GORMAN

^^^ Truth. It is 1:02 AM Pacific Time. :razz:
  29. pooks Member

Well I'm an OG and I absolutely hate getting lumped in with the retarded OG
    that act like wanna be guru's to anonymous.

Autographs? Are you fucking kidding me? Disgusting.

Tommy Gorman, Magoo, Bunker, Arnie do not represent the OG. They represent themselves and a faction of the OG that I have always disagreed with. Don't lump us all in with them.

If a bunch of dumbass Anon's got all starry eyed over 3 people that know how to put up videos on youtube, but have no real understand of the internet, then fuck them.

As far as OSA loving a thread like this. FUCK OSA. Who gives a shit what they think. It's that kind of fucked up thinking that has been promoted by stupid OG to keep people silent and from criticizing them.

The demented OG would cry" Don't criticize other critics because OSA will
    love it" and it's "doing OSA's work". I've always hated that kind of thinking
    Fuck osa, and fuck any person, anon or OG who thinks that way.

Keeping shit quiet because of what OSA thinks is FUCKED UP.

Now I need some coffee.
  30. Asian-anon Member

Oops. Tory is down there all right. She wouldn't leave her computer on all night for no reason would she?

An apology, some of that pride, these are not difficult demands. Now this can be easy... or maybe not.
  31. Re: CO: GORMAN

In my opinion there are two types of OG. The "celebrity" OG, and all the rest.
  32. Tuesday Member

And the celebrity OG need understand that they are not special.
  33. Re: CO: GORMAN

When did Anonymous become a bunch of pussies? Can all the new fat get the fuck out please?
  34. Skeptic1337 Member

When you started posting.
  35. Re: CO: GORMAN

Oh boy, its the monthly drama thread.

Anon #1 : "SOMETHING IS FUCKED UP!"
    Anon #2 : "Oh man!"
    Anon #3 : "Stop BAWWWWWWING you fags"
    Anon #4 : "OSA LOVES THIS!"
    Anon #5 : "Dox or gtfo!"
    Anon #1 : "I saw it!"
    Anon #6 : "So did I"
    Anon #7 : "ITS THE END OF CHANOLOGY OH NOES"
    Anon #4 : "OSA BE FAPPIN YOU GAIS!"
    Anon #8 : "STFU"

and so on, and so on, and so on.

If TG did this, and it looks like he did, the he needs to apologise or get the fuck out. Really. Words written on the internet, on a portion of a site set aside for and loved for its harsh words, can never, ever, justify threats and getting in someone's face (which is assault).

Someone also needs to take magoo aside and re-enforce some of the basic rules of the internet with her. The thunderdome is where people get ripped apart, chan style, and where the mighty selleck gets worshipped. Everyone gets ripped apart because everyone has faults. Hence the disclaimer at the top. If you cannot stand the heat, don't jump in the fucking oven.

In a week, like each of the previous drama's, this will have blown over, and we can expect the next drama.
  36. Asian-anon Member

Don't write it off like that. Allow everybody to savor it some more. Some Anons are gluttons for drama.

BLOOD!
  37. realitybites Member

Gorman.. that was some real shit you pulled.. are you really as retarded as you look?? Are you that easy to manipulate??

I FUCKING HOPE that this stunt, along with all the wedgies caused by Tuesday's action makes people: STOP and THINK.. to re-examine what their priorties are, and WHY they joined Chanology, and WHO they allied themselves with.
  38. LordCeptimos Member

ahem...
  39. BeeHive Member

Personally, I think that statement is a little farfetched. It's not just the OG's that feel special, it's the damn publicity that all of us are giving them.

As for this situation as a whole... my opinion?

Let megaphone / Tommy solve it on their own. It's out in the open, so I'm sure they can handle it. Now, whether that means fighting in private or simply ignoring each other, they should solve it themselves.

As for the rest of us. As much as this relates to anonymous, this really isn't anybody's business who was not involved. I know I'm going to be torn apart for saying that.

But seriously, jesus fuck. Every time ANYTHING happens, a 10+ thread is started of everyone saying the exact same thing. This person was right, that person was wrong, etc, etc, etc. What will be accomplished? Nothing! It's not like we can reprimand each other in any way other than banning people from this forum, or warding them away whenever they do something stupid in public.

Seriously, I understand how serious that situation could have been. But the fact of the matter is, it didn't turn into anything. Be greatful for that, we've had a dozen close calls, but I don't think we should go into battle mode unless something DOES happen.

Cause I mean, god. It's not like every single one of you can just say "Hey, Tommy, Stop that!" This isn't the business of very many of you people. I'm not supporting Tommy's actions, but at the same time, I think 90% of the people speaking in this thread, really shouldn't be.
  40. WindandGhosts Member

Agreed. It doesn't matter. It's not tangible. They can think they're winning, or losing or whatever.

It doesn't matter. If OSA loves it, what do we care? Fuck, I like ice cream, what do you care?

Need OG or not?
    If you want to handle this in a somewhat civilized manner with facts and background information and to inoculate the public, go that way. Let's not forget they have information and experience. Use it, go with it. Have patience.

If you want to say you don't need them, and use the blackest, brutal methods....it'll get results. And it will be glorious, I have little doubt. But, I fear that it'll burn out too fast. The impatience will cause boredom and you'll have shot your wad. For what?

It's mutually beneficial to be allies. OG provides knowledge. Anonymous provides numbers. It's not oil and water. It's a uranium rod and water. We need each other, like it or not. OG gives us the power to react and keep reacting without having a meltdown....even though a meltdown would be spectacular.

I say take it slow. We don't need to do much work. We just need to hang out while the footbullets fly, document and expose.

And Arnie does laugh. You have to see it with the right eyes. It's a clever confident pokerfaced sense of humor, of someone who is holding the winning hand....or is he just bluffing?

As for the OP squabble....don't care. Moving on without you both. Keep up or be prepared to be left behind. Cry all you want. This cat-bus is going to keep on rolling. There's only 2 of you, and you're both important, but this shit has no brakes. Get on, or GTFO!

Also, if you faggots could slow this thread down to 1 page per 10 minutes, I'd appreciate it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.