Customize

Clearwater's new "Why" (SP) is Debbie Cook

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Anonymous, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Clearwater's new "Why" (SP) is Debbie Cook

I received the following message in an email from a trusted source.

Just heard this one on the grapevine!!

ALL of this bad PR, and all the bad press, and ALL the doing away with field auditors, and ALL of the ANY and ALL of ANYTHING that bad that has happened in Clearwater is because of DEBBIE COOK and it will be announced far and wide that she is the SP that has caused it all.

Now it will be okay and there will be a complete renaissance and everything will be OK and properties will again soar in Clearwater and the world will be looking at Clearwater as the place to be and amazingly the workers returned today to the SP building and are working like crazy and it was all the mean ole SP fault that the SP building has not been opened and and and and and......WOW! Who would have thought.

Note: Debbie Cook was removed from post about two years ago and later blew when she was reputedly en route across the country to an RPF assignment. She left an airport while waiting for a connecting flight, and hasn't been seen since.

Background stories:
    Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Was Debbie Cook RPFed? (She was CO of Flag)
    Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Has Debra Cook Blown the SP Room?

For anyone who knows Hubbard's policies on "finding Whys" this announcement is ridiculous because there is no "date coincidence" between a current suppressed situation and someone who left two years ago. No worries, the followers will swallow it hook, line and sinker if they are still also drinking from the trough of koolaid.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Clearwater's new "Why" (SP) is Debbie Cook

WOW. This is awesome. David Miscavige blaming others for his crimes. Thanks David! You are helping us with every action you take.
  3. Anonymous Member

well, we have been yelling, "Debbie Cook blew and you can, too!" to all the $cifags we see here in Clearwater. i guess too many of them started asking where the hell debbie is and the fucking lightbulb finally went off over someone's head and they decided to use her.

cultfaggots should thank us for reminding them of her.
  4. puffadder Member

They need a scapegoat on whom to blame all the lack of construction, downtrending stats, empty orgs, massive regging.

But most importantly, they need a focus to keep the scilons from thinking about the St Pete Times article and to keep them hoping for better times.

Of course, I'm sure the party line is that "COB" (ooooo... I think we can't name him David Miscavige) is the savior who discovered "the real why" and will help them overcome their lack of stats. I'll bet they even celebrated and had a good meal (not the ole rice n beans). Such a celebration is just the perfect brainwash grease to ease along the charade.
  5. Anonymous Member

Debbie is safe... Hopefully she will speak soon. I think that they might be watching looking at their current job listings.
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

Scilon fuckery at its usual?

I believe it is so Watson, if this is an actual scilonaglia then is as dumb as big brick, if not still funny sort of.

Their ( CoS) track record of smearing every one of their detractors given the window of opportunity, having it made public they do so, and continuing on their inane and cloistered way, just makes them look liek, um, er, what they really are............... I quote from Lron song 'Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb'

But really, if you're not one of them then they truly do not give a flying fuck for you
    Don't expect this to change.

All part & parcel of the madness LRon Flubbernutz created to line his pockets and stroke his inflated sense of himself.

oi.
  7. Anonymous Member

wat?
  8. CLOCKSHIT Member

The fucking dwarf needs to be arrested! What the fuck are the authorities doing????
    Where the fuck is the FBI when crimes of assaults cross all states boundaries???
    Why the fuck the Authorities are not all over his "diminutive assness"

What the fuck are you waiting for now?????

Are you waiting for him to surrender? If this abuse was committed on one of your relatives or child I bet you would use all your connections to get at the culprit!

FBI, CIA, Local Police, and the rest including Homeland Security you really fucking suck!

And the WORLD is WATCHING!
  9. DeathHamster Member

Little do they know that our leader has really been Elaine Siegel all this time.

A battle of beliefs waged in megabytes August 3, 1994, Wayne Garcia, Column One, St. Petersburg Times
  10. Yoni Alter Member

He's an abusive CEO, not bin Laden. Oh, and also word is he's hanging out in international waters on the Freewinds, so nobody really has jurisdiction to get him.
  11. Re: Clearwater's new "Why" (SP) is Debbie Cook

WTG Debbie, sweet escape! Glad you're ok, enjoy your actual life now.
  12. CLOCKSHIT Member

He is not an abusive CEO, HE IS A FUCKING CRIMINAL!!!!!
    Assaults are criminal offenses, water boarding is also criminal especially from a ship!

50 years of service the captain of the Freewind tells it was routine for punishment!

The harpoons should all be going to the FBI and the Coast Guard to charge that fucking captain! Even if he is retired! And the FBI to get the fucking bastard arrested and search Gold as well as all ORGS!

How many children, families and individuals does it take before the fucking Government will take action???

Vive la France!
  13. Re: Clearwater's new "Why" (SP) is Debbie Cook

THIS^^^^^^^
  14. Snake Member

Waiting for mods to back up the reliability of OP.
  15. exOT8Michael Member

I bet DM slapped Debbie Cook too.
  16. Re: Clearwater's new "Why" (SP) is Debbie Cook

good idea
  17. Oswald2001 Member

It figures.

How long can the Evil $pace Alien Mind Control CULT pull this kind of crap without absolutely everyone in the entire world being on to them?
  18. Apotheker Member

[IMG]

The looser of musical chairs...
  19. Zak McKracken Member

Actually, David Miscavige is the exact opposite of bin Laden: a true Americ-
    an Hero.

don't forget, bin Laden was funded and supported by the notorious psychatrist Ayman al-
    Zawahiri
  20. NotMike Member

In international waters & no one has jurisdiction to get him you say? Hmmm...

somali_pirates.jpg
  21. Anonymous Member

Maybe the cult has gotten the word that Debbie is the next ex to be speaking out?
  22. Anonymous Member

Speculative, but that would be epic. Debbie Cook was the head Clearwater cultist or Captain FSO for eight or so years on and off from the late 90's to the mid 00's.
  23. cbusanonandon Member

i'm surprised no one mentioned the enormous scifag grammar fail from the op. redundant runon sentence is a redundant runon sentence is a redundant runon sentence is a....

i think i'll wait for mod confirmation of op because even they are not usually this bad at grammar (though i will not put it past them).
  24. Anonymous Member

OP could also be an exsci. Study tech fail is study tech fail whether they're still in or not.
  25. Anonymous Member

Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids!

I was quoting an email I received. Also talked to the person. The original email was tongue-in-cheek sarcasm of what a local sci told them - excitedly - that the new Why had been found and everything was going to be peachy keen from here on out. Email was mocking the sci who went on and on about how wonderful Clearwater was going to be soon with people flocking in for Super Power, housing prices going up, etc. etc.

<puke!>
  26. BigBeard Member

If this is true, I wonder if it will bring Debbie out of the woodwork when she finds out Miss Cabbage plans to lay everything on her?

BigBeard
  27. suz1948 Member

NO, NO, NO THIS IS NOT THE WHY, SCIENTOLOGY ARE YOU REALLY THIS STUPID?THE REASON FOR ALL THE BAD PUBLICY IS BECAUSE OF THE DISCONNECTION POLICY & BREAKING UP FAMILIES & ABUSING THE SEA ORG, THAT IS THE WHY.

WAKE UP & LOOK AT WHATS IN FRONT OF YOU.
  28. AnotherMrPink Member

we should tell the Times to apologize then to David Miscavige. Its so good to know it was all Debbie's fault instead.
  29. Zak McKracken Member

the reason for the bad publicity (and the underlying reason for the "why")
    is that L. Ron. Hubbard was a deranged and deceitful bastard who
    obsessed over questions like "why", and terrorized/mesmerized vulnerable people
    for his own benefit.

The reason the bad publicity continues is that LRH managed to recruit other deranged bastards who continue to fuck people over- thereby causing all the horrible abuses of which you speak.
  30. Suzette Member

31. FUCK Member

^^^ LULZ
  32. Smurf Member

The FBI can get a court order to start freezing RTC assets in U.S. banks.

Bet that'll get his ass back off the Freewinds real fast.
  33. Anonymous Member

i lol'd hard.
  34. Anonymous Member

Whoa! That would get his attention. I wonder when David Miscavige travels internationally, if any legal entities keep tabs on his comings and goings?

That raises another question/ Does David Miscavige perhaps have dual citizenship? In say a country without extradition laws?

What countries, say in the Caribbean do not have extradition laws with the US? Then that raises yet another question. What countries have rather shady banking laws? Many of these recent financial heavy hitters under indictment in the USA, have of late been found to have secretive offshore bank accounts.

I have learned a new term within the last few days. That is "Forensic financial investigator". These uber bean counters track the smallest financial details. Wonder in the "Man" has somebody looking @ the RTC?
  35. puffadder Member

Let's not do scientology's work for them.
    We know David Miscavige and the Church of Scientology have offshore bank accounts.
  36. Re: Clearwater's new "Why" (SP) is Debbie Cook

Oddly that Somalie pirate pic made me all...warm and fuzzy on the inside..I know they don't go that far a field..but just the thought of the Freewinds being captured and Little Davey facing down the barrel of a gun held by someone who just wants his money...I thought...heh that's what it feels like Davey, that's what it feels like!
  37. puffadder Member

Unfortunately for the pirates, the FreeWinds probably doesn't carry much cash. Everyone deals in credit cards / debit cards these days.
  38. Anonydon Member

" the workers returned today to the SP building and are working like crazy and it was all the mean ole SP fault that the SP building has not been opened and and and and and......WOW! Who would have thought."

I was one of the contractors involved with the Ft.Harrison renovation project, and the reason there was never anything done in the StupidPowerz building was because the skilled artisan labor costs would have in the hundreds of millions of dollars, and no contractors in the Southeast region would be willing to work for the small amount they were offering. They expected you to "donate" labor to a cause that isn't your own in the process in lieu of payment. So they are doing just like they did with the hotel, and that is keep it all in house with Sea Org members working around the clock at Gold Base and their Mill in Clearwater using slave tech.
    The reason you are seeing people moving about the place now in the SP building is due to the Saint Pete Times article, because the only way they can combat that piece of bad press to their parishioners is to demonstrate their "expansion" like nothing is happening plus on the 4th of July there is going to be the Maiden Voyage video broadcast briefings on the Freewinds of how the new OT8's have made an impact on the world at Flag. So when all the kind folks who have shelled out millions of dollars to a construction effort that hasn't budged in a very long time to show up, they need to demonstrate that their donations are at work. For some reason they keep sending me their damned mail tech propaganda, so I never have to worry about running out of toilet paper.
  39. Zak McKracken Member

That.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if they were carrying *some* quantity of portable wealth. Possibly gold, some currency (and lots of copies of Dianetics)- hard to imagine that the Navy defending all of Teegeack from psyches and aliens would let themselves become totally dependent on someone else's credit.

This isn't just a cruise boat. It's also the mobile operations center for what could easily become a fugitive dwarf and his seven snow whites.
  40. AnotherMrPink Member

So if they are in a mad dash to do something on the SP building...and using Sea Org to do it, what building inspectors, codes, viloations could they possibly be breaking? And what organization would look over this?

I haven't been by SP building in a few weeks so I dunno whats going on there....pics of kids working would be the ultimate!