Customize

Clearwater Taps HQ for Fines

Discussion in 'Scientology Property Tax' started by AIN, Aug 24, 2011.

1. AIN Member

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...faces-hearing-on-fines-over-new-hq-ar-252622/

2. Anonymous Member

MICHAEL
    SENATOR - we're both part of the same hypocrisy. But never think it applies to my family.

GEARY
    All right, all right -- some people have to play little games. You play yours. So lets just say that you'll pay me because it is in your interest to pay me. But I want your answer and the money by noon tomorrow. And one more thing: don't you contact me again -- ever. From now on you deal with Turnbull.
    (then, to Al)
    Open that door son.

[He starts to leave]

MICHAEL
    Uh, senator -- you can have my answer now if you like. My offer is this -- nothing. Not even the fee for the gaming license, which I would appreciate if you would put up personally.

GEARY (laughing)
    Good afternoon, gentlemen.

[He opens the door and walks out]
    • Like Like x 3
  3. AnonLover Member

Nice one this article was... even haz a vid i had missed!
  4. LocalSP Member

I knew we should have started a pool.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

I seem to remember that I used to think the superpower building design looked impressive, for some reason. "Big", I suppose.

But now, it looks to me like a horrible, poorly built, anachronistic hotel in need of renovation and remodelling, or demolition.
  7. Anonalong Member

Just want to remind, some said the city would back way down. The city didn't back down. Some are skeptical about the White House petition ... I wonder if the White House would be encouraged by the news about (their more powerful colleagues), the Code Enforcement Board in Clearwater, FL?

I would -l-o-v-e- to see: "Obama Inflames FBI Investigation" "The Federal Bureau of Investigation today in Washngton announced that it has reopened, and expanded, its delayed probes into the Church of Scientology, to include various as yet unnamed "influential" law firms associated with the same."
  8. Anonymous Member

would this be before or after he has his $39,500 a plate fund raiser dinner hosted by Will "I am not a Scientologist" Will and wifey poo, Jada Freakish Smith?
    Sorry for being so skeptical, but after I read who was hosting his fund raiser, I was like "ooooooh boy... this just made chances of this happening a lot thinner" IMO
    I am also hoping that Will doesn't discuss Applied Scholastics with the Pres. at some point in thenear future. You know since Will owns the New Village Academy that teaches LRH tech.
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

Yup, ugly with a 'spare no expense' attitude. Seeing as they regg'd the shit outta the sheeples for twice what it cost to build (or there-abouts) they could have the place gold-plated. What was it LRon said about fixating on buildings/property etc. ?
    Looks a bit like a prison........800 rooms?....... oh wait....
  10. AnonLover Member

I missed that news, we got a thread on it somewhere?
  11. xenubarb Member

Ron said if they ever got obsessed with real estate, they should blow it all up.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. xenubarb Member

Yeah, that's fucked up. Kinda like Clinton and Travolta, only they send in the chocolate brother to schmooze the chocolate president.