Customize

CLEARWATER OT Convention/35th Anniversary Raid

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Anonymous, Dec 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

CLEARWATER OT Convention/35th Anniversary Raid

Hopefully, some pix at the raid will be available from someone who wasn't carrying a sign like this all night:

^^^We remembered Shawn Lonsdale: Cult Watch Day 1,694.

The other side said this:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Of course we remembered Lisa McPherson who was killed by the cult 15 years ago tomorrow (Sunday, Dec. 5, 2010).

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Close up of the peppermint Christmas carnations for Lisa and a horrible quote from Hubbard:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Let's get down to the nitty gritty now. Thirty cars unloading at Ft. Homicide from 5:30PM to 8:00PM when we left. Mostly two people in each car, but some cars with three and four people. We guesstimated there were 75 people at the BIG OT Convention and the anniversary celebration of [STRIKE]United Churches of Florida[/STRIKE] the cult being in Clearwater.

I got there early---around 5:15PM. Parked directly across from the entrance to Ft. H and actually saw three cars pull up, people shoved their suitcases into the vehicles and left. LULZ This was supposed to be a weekend celebration. I guess those people got enough yesterday...

The cult now has a black female handler who's not very good. I had to school her about the usage of the sidewalk in front of the Ft. Harrison when Sparrow visited for the big blasphemous cross raising event. She wants to take my picture, but I won't let her---I keep telling her to go inside and look at the hundreds of photos the cult has of me. I had to threaten to call 9-1-1 for her to move herself from next to my vehicle so I could get into it. Note to OSA: Your handlers shouldn't tell people that they need to step out into the street to get to their cars. She thought I was bluffing until I pulled my cell phone out. LOL @ her taking down my very distinctive vanity plates! Fellow protester laughed at her and said Lisa Mansell wouldn't be giving her any brownie points for getting my plate info.

She actually scared to death a young man who came up to talk to me about Scientology. She scuttled across the street and walked right up in his face and took his picture. His jaw dropped. I tried to tell her he wasn't with us, but she thought she knew better.... I hope you're reading this, Fail Handler. Or better yet, I hope your superiors are reading it. Heh.

There were so few people at Ft. H that I got bored and walked down to the back of the Coachman Building where all the SO were going in and out. NO FANCY OT CONVENTION FOR YOU, SO!

I ran into another handler with a really bad speech impediment and I couldn't understand him at all. It was a sad conversation with him spouting, "YOU'RE GETTING FALSE INFORMATION!" whenever I said something that bothered him.

It's unusual for us to get a lot of horn love at night---people are less inclined to honk at night. However, we did really well tonight. A LOT of people waving and giving the thumb's up.

I can't tell you how big we were all grinning at the end of the night. Approximately 75 people attending a major celebration in the cult's mecca? Priceless to see it.

Cops were called when one protester called out to a Sci he knew. LOL Can't even say hello to them anymore. Anyway, the cops gave the speech of what we can and cannot do and were gone in less than 5 minutes (and that's only because they had to wait for the protesters to walk up to them...) CULT IS FAIL.

Throw in the towel, cult. It's all over but the crying.
  2. Mark Cabian Member

Re: CLEARWATER OT Convention/35th Anniversary Raid

Excellent!
  3. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Thanks for helping to keep Lisa's memory alive.

If Clearwater stats are dwindling so fast, that's an excellent barometer for the cult in general. Very good to hear how few showed up for their big event.

Is Winter Wonderland up?
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Mark Cabian Member

Nobody sneeze or the cult will fall into rubble.
  6. BLiP Member

R I P Lisa

. . . see you in Hell, Scilons.
  7. AnonLover Member

bwwahahhahaha! well done clrwaterfags, well done!
  8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

How about mu shu pork instead with Tsing Tao
  9. No. It’s in Florida. Have the swordfish
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.