Customize

Clearwater March Protests: 11th, 12th, and LRH Birthday Event Postgames

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by anonymous612, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Scatman Member

The rest teleported into Ruth Eckerd Hall using their OT Powerz.
  2. anonymous612 Member

They hid them in the bus luggage compartments.
  3. Scatman Member

Your thinking of economy class for the weekly downstats.
  4. anonymous612 Member

Okay, then replace bus luggage compartment with limo trunks.
  5. Scatman Member

Sort of the terrestrial equivalent to DC-8s, but instead of giving them ethylene glycol, they give them Cal-Mag.
  6. Mark Cabian Member

7. Clearwater Member

You guys did a great job! From what Ive read the past few hours, you guys always do a good job. It is an amazing feeling seeing people band together for the good of people who have been indoctrinated to hate them.
  8. Darth Xander Member

It was a blast. Clearwater lady anons are super gracious hosts.

I'll have my pics and video up tomorrow. I'm no Sparrow (not by a long shot), but I think I got some maybe interesting stuff.
  9. anonymous612 Member

Sparrow +1 day.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Darth Xander Member

Okay, here are my videos from that weekend. Please keep in mind these are my first raid videos. I'm no Sparrow or Smurf or Strong Strengthe. (And I used a Canon digital camera.) I have new respect for those guys.

This first one is an interesting discussion between Paladin and Doyle Mills, Scientology handler.

Some video of the fail camera tech in effect and Anons in front of Coachman. Got a little bit of Six doing her thing. :)

A little video from the Ruth Eckerd Hall event. Man, forgot how loud their generators were.

And I put up two videos from the Ybor City opening on the Ybor City post game.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. anonymous612 Member

D: I need more "like" buttons to click for that post.
  12. Darth Xander Member

I forgot to mention this. When we flash raided Flag the day after the Ybor City opening and all those buses were disgorging Sea Orgers right in front of me, I caught sight of a hunched over man who had to be in his mid to late 70s scampering away with the rest of them. At first it was kind of comical, almost cartoonish, to see him mindlessly fleeing from some goof in a mask holding a sign as if his life was in danger. But now, a couple of weeks later, I find it incredibly sad to think this guy, who should be enjoying his golden years kicked back in a recliner relaxing and reading the paper or something, is instead slaving away for a clown like Miscavige. Doesn't this guy have any family to look out for him? How incredibly sad.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Scatman Member

His family is likely dead or disconnected. When he becomes senile or too ill to work, the scientology crime syndicate will put him in a public assisted living facility or a hospice. "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause" L. Ron Hubbard
  14. anonymous612 Member

There's this particular Sea Org lady who walks bent almost double with a cane and has to be almost eighty that we see all the time that makes me think the same thing. I've probably seen her almost once a month for three years of protests, and she can barely walk from the Flagbus dropoff to the Coachman Building entrance.
  15. Anonymous Member

Doyle and his Date
    doylef.jpg
    Hers Doyle being told he knocked His Date UP
    doyle2.jpg
  16. Anonymous Member

The creature in the black dress on the right looks like Judy Fagerman, Tampa Bay Vulture Minister in charge.
    doylef.jpg
  17. Anonymous Member

Count yourself among the LUCKY. Studies in social psychology have shown that those who think they are invulnerable to social influence are more easily influenced than those who do not.
    I bet you are the sort of person who has gotten conned into renting an apartment with black toxic mold. Ironic?
  18. Anonymous Member

But... but... David Miscavige said he'd "handled" Anonymous!!

Did he lied??
  19. Anonymous Member

Hello, Anon protesters. I saw you guys in Ybor by the new cult building in March and you were awesome. The guy in your picture looks like a camera guy I saw at a Tampa Bay Lightning game. I could not forget the red beard on that obnoxious prick who liked to shove his camera a little too close to the faces of fans watching the game. Some pissed off guy grabbed his camera and almost got it away from him. This has got to be his profile on Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/kevincolber Same red beard and likes to wear baseball caps. Oh, and did I mention that he was an obnoxious prick?

5524769579_5caeea8534_z.jpg
  20. Anonymous Member

21. amaX Member

That's him.
  22. anonymous612 Member

That certainly appears to be him. Awesome. :D
  23. Anonymous Member

Compliments of the Anonymous Intelligence Directorate, U.S. Data Warehouse Division

Kevin James Colber
    3124 Prairie Iris Drive
    Land O Lakes, Florida 34638