Customize

Clearwater, FL

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by ClearwaterAnon, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clearwater, FL

12/13/08
    The Holiday March on Flag

holidayheaderey6.jpg

AFAIK, Coachman Park is the traditional meeting point and rest area for Anonymous GLOBAL monthly peaceful protest marches in Clearwater Florida. Park info Link with Pix: Coachman Park

coachmanparkmapnu4.png

Protesters start arriving around 10:30 am
    The first protest march begins around 11:00 am

During the course of the day, the march returns to the park regularly for water, pizza, cake and shade breaks.
    If you're running late, just look for the Anons who stayed behind to keep an eye the cake and coolers.
    They'll be under the big oak tree that has a bike rack beneath it, near the ocean side of the library.
    Hang out with them until the marchers return, then you can join in.
    Historically, if Coachman Park is fenced off, the base camp is moved to the small park and fountain in front of City Hall, which is just two blocks due south of Coachman Park, at 112 S. Osceola Ave.

What Anonymous delivers to the party:
    cases of bottled water on ice in coolers
    Plenty of Pizza to go around
    Delicious cake that is no lie
    Music and LULZ (fun, laughs and dancing)
    Plenty of extra epic win protest signs and fliers
    A normally deserted downtown that comes alive with everyday locals driving out to get a glimpse of Anonymous and honk their support!

What you can bring to the party:
    * Santa Hats and/or other holiday garb
    Something to cover your face, so you can remain anonymous, is highly recommended.
    The $cientology cult has a systematic policy it calls "fair game" wherein it tries to harass, frame and spread lies about it's critics.
    A protest sign if you want, but there are always well worded and easily read extras you can use.
    Contributions of $5-10 are requested to cover the cost of all the supplies but are NEVER REQUIRED.
    Epic win!

Local forum: religionisfree.forumwww.com - Index page
    IRC is at irc.partyvan.fm on #clearwater and #orlando too.
  2. AnonZombie Member

Re: Clearwater, FL

[strike]Sorry to crash the thread before it's barely even started, but we over in Billboard? - Why We Protest | Activism Forum need to know if anyone knows / can get in contact with Anon1532, who's apparently from Orlando but has gone to raids in Clearwater and has connections we could use to get a cheap billboard. Not sure if he/she is still involved and their account hasn't been logged into since July. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cross-posted to other Clearwater and Orlando threads, and maybe local forums if they exist / I get the chance.[/strike]
    Huge fucking cocks for me. Sorry to force up something so tragic.
  3. Re: Clearwater, FL

PM'ed

e: it's all good AZ, you didn't know...
  4. LuchAnon Member

Cant wait!! I hope I can get off work.

On another note... Im moving to Clearwater Dec 1...any anons care to give me a tour of the scilon hotspots?
  5. Hammurabi Member

Will be attending in full force...numbers looking good with another possible half dozen from SRQ.

'twill be a very Anonymous Christmas...

What about the Winter Wonderland scheme they have going? Any possible enturbulation there?
  6. amaX Member

We're working on re-writing some Christmas songs into Xenumas carols. Goatse even makes it into one of the choruses of "We Three Anons!"
  7. Re: Clearwater, FL

Should I cross-dress Santa Claus and XENU? Creepy ! Evil! Cult!
  8. SRQanon Member

I'm in. I'm not sure how many people are going to be in from my area though. School is getting out that weekend and most kids are flying back home on the 13th. Maybe some locals and kids staying longer can attend, but it's looking pretty weak from my end unfortunately.
  9. anonymous612 Member

So are we going ahead with the enturbulation of the Winter Wonderland, and if so, when?

Can I fangirl at OSA while I do it?

Because you know, I do have that new protest sign...

1226314119-1.jpg
  10. amaX Member

^THIS IS WHY!
  11. Re: Clearwater, FL

LOL at the new protest sign.

A little bird told me Wally World (Wal-Mart for the uninitiated) has santa hats for $1.
  12. 3rdMan Member

Hey CW-Anons! Glad to see your going strong and with epic plans.

A possible trolling has been posted here http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-...-warning-clearwater-florida-32369/#post619621 and its in regards to CW Anon activity. Is this just OSA bullshit? I figure it is considering the word "viral injunction" doesn't pop up on google. Let us know so we can decide if its dome material. Sorry to bother you guys with this.

Looking forward to hearing future epic success in December!
  13. Re: Clearwater, FL

^ tl;dr OG drama cancer thread.

Cliffs Notes: The OG named in the Lisa McPherson Trust injunction need to stay away from Clearwater Anons, period.

As the old saying goes "the road to hell is paved with good intentions", and Cleawater Anons can't afford any OG's good intentioned mistakes costing us our ability to exercise our 1st Amendment Constitutionally protected right to peaceful assembly.

For the most part those OG named in the LMT injunction know this, but that doesn't stop the drama from cropping up again from time to time.
  14. hannibal Member

were can i get a guy fox mask
  15. Bob Newhart Member

16. SRQanon Member

^^This website sucks ass. I ordered from them 4 months ago... they charged me and never sent it...
  17. Rorschach723 Member

I'll be there. this will be my first protest so we'll see how it goes.
  18. Re: Clearwater, FL

I have 2 more coming
  19. Re: Clearwater, FL

Any chance of a Tampa protest on the 13th? I'd love to see some Anons @ the Co$ there! ^_^
  20. Re: Clearwater, FL

There's only one way to guarantee you'll see it: get out there and do it! =)

Less than 48 hours before the holiday march on Flag, here's an awesome new video from The Last Anon:

21. ILikeMasks Member

My friend and I will be there. It'll be our first protest.
  22. P149U3 Member

who is Guy FOX???????:confused::confused::confused:
  23. anonymous612 Member

The furry anon, of course.

Also wtf lightsabers.
  24. Re: Clearwater, FL

[IMG]

Expect us FlagOTs
    * Sweet shoop courtesy of Anon0004!
  25. Anonymous925 Member

12/13

The triumphant return of 925. :D
  26. Re: Clearwater, FL

^^
    futuramaapplauseto5.jpg
  27. T.W.C_Anon Member

/me whats to see some epic clips :D
  28. veruanon Member

Hello fellow anons. I have been active since the inception of this lovely organization, but have not been back to the forums in awhile since I was followed after the last protest I attended in March of this year.

Anyways, I have my own transportation and whatnot- but I was wondering who in the area would meet up with me so I could march with them? I broke up with my (ex)boyfriend and he was the one I used to go with... needless to say i am not comfortable going alone.

Church of Hamology, we met- where are you guys going to be? you were awesome and it was great getting to meet all of you guys =)
  29. ILikeMasks Member

Provided I go to next month's march and any after that you're more than welcome to march with my friend and I. Now I don't live in Clearwater but we could meet at the park or anywhere else. Or if you happened to live near me (north of Tampa) that would be a bonus.
  30. veruanon Member

well it appears I missed this protest by DAYS! damn! I so want to be there for the next one. these guys just HAVE to stop...

I work for a prominent local company, and recently heard rumors that the owners may be SCIENTOLOGISTS. Is there any way for me to find out if this is true? I only know their names. I suspected them on my own, though, because this company NEVER GIVES RAISES- EVER!, no paid sick time, no paid holidays, no nothing. I am trying to find another job because these people work me to death for so little pay.

(SOUNDS FAMILIAR DOESN'T IT?!)

Plus, the local Scilons come and buy their shoes from ME! I have used this to my advantage for observation purposes- but usually the scientologists just freak me and my poor boss OUT!

SO- anyone have "super-badass-hacking-info finding skills" wanna try and dig up something on this for me?

And what is anonymous planning for its next move? I DO NOT want to miss it this time! :)
  31. themadhair Member

32. JoshTheater Member

Ever since Chanology started it's been my dream to protest with you guys in Clearwater.

Now that my family is going to Florida for April vacation, it looks like I may get to live my dream sooner than later.

But how on earth do I get in contact with you guys? You're all hiding in the dark corners of the interwebs. ;)
  33. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  34. veruanon Member

uhm- if we are s'posed to stay anonymous, why would we give you our contact info again???

I R CORN-FUSED-ED

(troll?)
  35. Oswald2001 Member

I'm sure everyone would happily send you:

1.) Home address
    2.) Home phone number
    3.) Employer
    4.) Social Security #

As long as you would promise to keep the info...you know...Anonymous.
  36. JoshTheater Member

Don't forget your mother's maiden name.
  37. Oswald2001 Member

Right.

And all email addresses, bank account numbers and passwords.
  38. JoshTheater Member

39. Re: Clearwater, FL

That's an old/dead forum URL currently in that Marcab thread.

The updated info is
    Clearwater forum: religionisfree.forumwww.com
    IRC: irc.partyvan.fm & irc.anonnet.org on #clearwater
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.