Customize

Clearwater Fl, January 17th

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by SRQanon, Jan 17, 2009.

1. anonymous612 Member

Re: Clearwater Fl, January 17th

Basic summary of the incident back at City Hall later in the day:

SRQ and I stayed behind to watch the stuff. Just before the rest of the anons left for the last march, Bike Guy waved me over and pointed out a homeless guy in a hooded sweatshirt he thought was suspect and wanted me to keep an eye on. The second the protest group gets out of site down the road, the homeless guy asks for a piece of pizza, and since we did have five or so pizzas left at that point, I got up to get him one. As I'm tearing off a piece, he reaches over and snags three, the ass. He roams off and sits a little distance from SRQ, and I go back to our conversation.

We notice he keeps staring at us, so we decide that if he looks like he plans to cause trouble, we'll call AnonMom or Hammurabi and have them send back a male protestor etc. As we're talking, I look up and point out to SRQ that he's wearing some sort of earpiece, and she asks what he's holding in his hand (a cellphone). Pretty outfitted bum. We call AnonMom.

Shortly after we look up and there's this bike cop riding up. He says, "So you called about a problem?" "Well, we called our protest group to send back a guy since we're just ladies here by ourselves--" "But there is a problem." "Well, yes, but--" "Is it this guy here?" "Well yes, but--" "HEY. YOU. SCOOT ON OUT OF HERE. DON'T BE SITTING HERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR STUFF WHILE THEY'RE DOING THEIR THING. SCOOT ON OUT OF HERE." He then proceeds to chase the plant away on his bike, continuing to tell him to scoot.

Fucking Jack Bauer of bike cops, that one. :D
  2. Re: Clearwater Fl, January 17th

40+ pix up nao: Happy Anoniversary - a set on Flickr

3206086405_107ff4236e.jpg

3206929200_8e0409e40e.jpg

3206858710_bf4b18127f.jpg

3205999243_fecff5b396.jpg

3206854540_22ee6916f6.jpg

Long after the pathetic little scientologist bullbaiter failed, the drink can he threw on the ground was still there
    3206850714_1da31067f5.jpg

ZOMG, scientologists are litter bugs too!
  3. KryTo Member

Didnt even go pick up his trash
  4. AquaMan Member

Well he probably figured that since he couldn't carry all the Hubtard books to the nearest dumpster, why bother with any other trash.
  5. Exstaff Member

great pics cwanon! :D

LOVE the litter bug one!
  6. James Gut Member

3206929200_8e0409e40e.jpg
    I can haz ur sweatshirt?

So what exactly happened right before this loon starting swinging and shit?
    I can believe that he was sent to just walk up and start shit but is that all?
  7. KryTo Member

"you wanna fuck right now"

I thought scilons hated gays?

"we have a little girl with a penis problem over here" WTF?
  8. KryTo Member

My fucking newfagg self epic failed.

Double post ftl
  9. Re: Clearwater Fl, January 17th

As I recall he was yelling curses and calling everyone losers. LOL

"We have a little girl with a PMS problem over here" is the LULZY quote.
  10. zebrafaced Member

While on one hand, I'm glad we didn't have problems like that up here in Ocala yesterday....

OHHHH MAN, I wish we would have had that guy. We probably would have rofl'd ourselves onto the road.
  11. KryTo Member

Oh god I thought he said penis i was like the hell? But still very lulzy
  12. FreakE420 Member

fuckinfag.jpg
  13. wtfover Member

from request on esmb for id help.. needs confirmation

"dr3k:

"It looks like Richard Valle, but the only data I have on him lately was that as of March he was External Security for PAC base."
  14. SRQanon Member

ok.... i hope i didn't fail you clearwater from my "radio debut".... i blame CWA for any potential fail... lol
  15. KryTo Member

Anyone know where I can get a looking suit in tampa D:
  16. amaX Member

Richard Valle:

Richard_valle.jpg

Doesn't look like our PMS'ing Starbucks cultbot.
  17. zebrafaced Member

What I wanna know is where you guys got those Anonymous suit pin things...
  18. JFawkeson Member

Decidedly not Valle.
  19. KryTo Member

maybe he got younger and his eyebrows grew and he shaved his head and got contacts?
  20. MsDweller Member

O.K.-best I came up with today is there is a Guy that graduated from Dunedin H.S. in 2000. His name is Nate ("Nasty Nate") Martin. He hangs around with a Guy named "Doughboy" (real name not available, yet). Former Dunedin student says this looks like "Doughboy's little brother". I will continue to search for a name.
  21. Achiever Member

Well played faggots! You want to fuck? Bald cop to Epic Starbucks Boy "Do you want to go to jail? Do you want to go to jail? Keep your hands to yourself." Talking to him like a child pitching a temper tantrum. Oh wait..
  22. ronsborg Member

A humiliating failure for $cientology, and the "Epic Starbucks Boy"

He probably is staff flown in from the west coast so as to be not known here.

The clue ... Just listen near the end where he is answering his cell phone.

In front of the firetruck, "Where is the bus at?" Why would someone be telling him to get on the bus. Could it be a Flag bus or van? And who would be telling him what to do?

On wonders...
  23. DamOTclese Member

So now the clown will start filing copyright claims in YouTube to get the video of his assaults removed, I would expect.

The fascist piggies didn't even run the violent lunatic for wants or warrants and didn't even get the clown's identification. Next time that lunatic is going to kill somebody he thinks is gay.

That was a hate crime caught on camera and the buttfucking police just let the lunatic walk away.
  24. Hammurabi Member

Two things:

MomAnon was so kind as to make about 30-40 of the Anoniversary pins that were truly epic win.

I was standing right next to Epic Starbucks Boy when he whipped out his iPhone and called someone. The first thing he said was "Que Pasa." Not sure what he was saying after that.
  25. whoever Member

Is your reason for calling the cops "fascist piggies" based on their actions (or lack thereof), or are all cops "fascist piggies" to you?
  26. francie Member

In the second video, near the end when the guy whips out his cell phone and the firetruck passes, it sounds to me like he's asking "Where's the bus?" (twice) while he looks around looking for his way "out" of this situation. He's not a local. But he's skinny enough to be a Sea Org member.

Idea: Maybe the guy is a Golden Era Production "photographer" in town for some photoshoot for Flag's "Source" magazine or something. He doesn't know the Clearwater lay of the land. He's a cocky son of a bitch as all "Gold" staff are towards anyone who is not also "Gold staff". He acts like he owns the road like those in Los Angeles on L. Ron Hubbard Way, but Clearwater Scientology doesn't own Cleveland Street, so he fucked up.
  27. Hammurabi Member

My dear friends.

Please re-check my YouTube channel in a few hours for a treat regarding Epic Starbucks Boy. (It is uploading now)

Dedicated to SRQ and my Clearwater Anons!!!

28. AquaMan Member

Maybe he was afraid he'd be thrown under it by Co$, for his epic fail attempt to provoke an anon attack.

/guess
  29. SRQanon Member

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

i squealed when i saw this vid! Hamm delivers!
    THIS IS FUCKING AMAZIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!!11! !
  30. FOOTBALL101 Member

Love the new remix, specially like when he looks at the camera and says "FAGGOTS", it almost looks like he is saying maddness along with the audio. This will always go down as an epic win, and I for one can't wait until the next one. If they do get desperate and really start bullbaiting us even harder and more aggressively, then bring it on. We will continue to be on our best behavior and go on with our peaceful protestes, until there is no need for them one day.

We are anonymous
    We do not forgive
    We do not forget
    Expect us!!!
  31. KryTo Member

I freaking Luled my ass of watching that video

You sir has gained more e-penis! Goodjob
  32. cubby Member

dude
  33. Re: Clearwater Fl, January 17th

LOL Hamm!

The environmentally-friendly Sparta remix is a laugh riot.

100+ internets to you sir!
  34. FOOTBALL101 Member

OK I just saw a video on youtube that was posted by username ChurchOfScientology. On the day of our protest this user posted some videos, one that is perticularly funny you have to check it out, the video is titled "Anonymous admits Scientology cures cancer". It's freakin hillarious, watch and laugh.
  35. FOOTBALL101 Member

hey you guys gotta go to that username channle on youtube, it's so scilon made, you have to just see it for yourself.
  36. SRQanon Member

that's gregg's channel dude... it's c alled sarcasm... lurk moar...
  37. zebrafaced Member

LURKING.

You should do moar of it.
  38. Anonymous517 Member

39. BoombaGoomba Member

40. KryTo Member

I shall lurk moar