Customize

Clearwater Fl, January 17th

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by SRQanon, Jan 17, 2009.

1. SRQanon Member

2. Hammurabi Member

Clearwater, FL - January 17th

Pretty epic win today, imo.

Two videos going up right now on Youtube about a failed bullbaiting session by a young statcrasher dubbed "Epic Starbucks Boy."

I'll be working on some more videos this week, so keep an eye out on my channel if you're interested: YouTube - Kanaal van Hammurabanon
  3. anon0004 Member

Re: Clearwater Fl, January 17th

I like this one

3205102664_bf15603397.jpg

I hope you got all the assault one on tape ...

we had some scilons talking themselves into deep shit..
  4. Hammurabi Member

Two assault videos uploading now -- one half finished, other one will be done later tonight: YouTube - Kanaal van Hammurabanon

Way to go, great pics SRQ!!!
  5. Silent Member

Video is going to be good if it contains all the mentioned :D
  6. zebrafaced Member

Video was win. I salute you.

I AM A PHOTOGRAPHER. I AM ABOVE YOUR PETTY LAWS, EARTHLINGS.
  7. ILikeMasks Member

Nicely done.
  8. amaX Member

great video. truly epic day to commemorate the one year Anoniversary. can't wait to see all the pix.
  9. Consensus Member

Been F4'in your youtube since you made your post, it just came up. I havn't finished, but I got to the part where he assaults the anon RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE COPS and then tries to lecture them about the law...

hahahahahhaa

Couldn't wait to post.

Okay, finishing the vid now.
  10. Domnomnom Member

"You're gonnnnnnna be on youtube!"

Hahahaha EPIC
  11. Consensus Member

Okay, finished it. Couple things that crossed my mind.

1) Do we know if he's public, staff, SO or OSA? If he's SO or OSA, I'd say press charges. If not, I'd leave it up to the person he assaulted (really, it's up to them anyhow). From the looks of it, they didn't press charges, despite the Anon immediately telling the cops he wants to.

2) Keep in mind, from an objection point of view, it looks like we were bullbaiting him. Nothing illegal, but right up to the line of harassment, y'know? Like Scilon do to us? Of course, Anons handle it well - we've never assaulted someone for getting in our face and yelling bad things about us. This guy did. If he's public, I almost feel bad for the guy - his reaction was genuine, and it shows how angry, unhappy, miserable he is. It shows how much you enturbulated him. And those are bad things in his religion. That's not to say I don't think you were perfectly justified in what you did; frankly, you handled yourselves well. Though the chants of 'don't feed the troll' could have come sooner - he tried to walk away a couple times, and each time he was followed with a video camera.

It's amusing, but I don't think it will further our cause. Really, we got enough minor assaults on camera in the first six months that this just goes right into the pile. That said, the pile itself is good evidence of what kind of people Scientology produces.

That kid's gunna feel really embarassed when he realizes Scientology is a scam, blows, and discovers that we were right. From a moralfag perspective, your behavior during an encounter with a public (non-osa, non-so) scientologist should be such that, when they come to that realization, they can think back on the encounter and think 'wow, those guys actually were trying to help me and Hubbard's tech prevented me from seeing that.'

But from a lulzfag perspective, the video was all win.
  12. SP_thats_me Member

"Soul & Desires mixed in one Basic experiences../ Elusive Emotions../ Amazing Sensations ../Productive Ego"

wtf is that from? It's the writing on the back of his jacket.
  13. ILikeMasks Member

When he does realize that. We'll be here with a Guy Fawkes mask waiting for him.
  14. James Gut Member

Wow. That guy went fucking nuts!!
    That got kinda crazy. Consensus is right about the vid just going into the pile with all the others. So maybe a vid with all of the assaults in a montage sort of thing could be good??

Looks like fun!

"You're gonna be popular tonight!" LOL!
  15. anonsparrow Member

You fucknuts!

He's a photographer man. You can't take his picture! I can't believe you didn't know that.

Seriously, nice enturb. He's gotta be a public dude. Pretty lame the cops did nothing when he assaults someone right in front of them.
  16. xenubarb Member

Didn't you read his shirt?
    He's OFFICIAL!

LMAO...what a tool. And now, he's a You Tool...bahahahaha!
  17. subgenius Member

All hail Clearwater anons.
    We are not worthy.
  18. subgenius Member

^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Samo samo, if it was us it would be county jail.
    Until this changes, nothing will.
    The police protect "power" and not constitutional rights like they're sworn to.
    Fuckd up.
  19. amaX Member

you're only seeing the second half of the kid's attack in this vid. he'd already approached and started slapping at all the male Anons who had cameras. i'll leave the rest of the details for you all to see when that vid is loaded.

also, the kid actually looks a LOT younger in person than he does on the vid.

Anon who was assaulted has the right to protect his anonymity by not having kid arrested. anonymity is a precious thing to us here in Crazee Cult Town.

kid did let all of us Clearwater Anons know that we're losers and faggots.
    jokes on him...we already knew that!

edit: Clearwater Anons have no problems with Clearwater Police Department. Anon chose not to have kid arrested. two cops walked with us to the corner where kid crosses street. srsly, we all thanked them. they were like, "no problem."

bike cop also came to rescue of two femme Anons back at Anon base.
  20. lookingin Member

I can't get enough of these "they're taking my picture" videos.... and the justified return of the "Don't Feed the (Offical) Troll" chant.

EPIC WIN & +10 internets for Clearwater!

Btw, is it a hate crime if he called the protestors "faggots" and someone was in fact gay?
  21. Re: Clearwater Fl, January 17th

Oh noez, he called you all faggots!! :(

Too bad the police didn't v& his ass, but they put him in his place all the same.
  22. tazor Member

What a little prick. He needs to do a re-tred of the Comm Course. His TR's were so out it's funny.

Culties are frustrated and getting meaner.
  23. anonandsuch Member

where are we in the ghandi tech again?

First they ignore you
    then they laugh at you
    then they attack you
    then you win

I think with the black pr and this we're getting close to stage three, how long till stage four?
  24. Re: Clearwater Fl, January 17th

If the assaulted Anon had chosen to press charges that tiny angry scifag would have gone to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $100, but the Anon chose not to as he hasn't been namefagged.

Still sifting through 400+ pix, but here's a few of the tiny, angry bullbaiter:

OH HAI TINY ANGRY SCIFAG!
    happyanoniversary85vh5.jpg

Wassup? Can't mock up two more feet of height to reach my camera? FLUNK!
    happyanoniversary92tx7.jpg

With cops OTW, a random member of the public in the red jacket on the right saw what he did there, and points at the scifag
    happyanoniversary97gr9.jpg

Briefly read the riot act by two CPD, who said we have a right to be there protesting and taking pix on a public street, no matter WHAT bullshit the scifags tries to mock up:
    happyanoniversary102vm8.jpg

Awww, don't go away buttburt tiny angry scifag!
    (note the bald CPD officer looks like he has a turd under his nose as he watches the scifag run off)
    happyanoniversary103wc8.jpg

pwnedmv1.jpg
  25. Re: Clearwater Fl, January 17th

That was rather entertaining in an odd way.
  26. anonandsuch Member

Holy shit! They're attacking you with minors!!! He wasn't old enough to grow anything but peach fuzz and they send him out to confront, shatter, suppress the internets?
  27. terryeo2 Member

You guys just gave us a golden harpoon by not hitting that jerk back. This can be sent to media, GBLT groups (he called you guys FAGGOTS?!? Rly? We know not to take it seriously but the GBLT peeps will think otherwise, especially on top of the HIV fiasco in Hemet,CA), etc.

And great job on getting the guy's face and the whole thing in clear video + pics
  28. tofuman Member

Well played Clearwater Anons. *clap clap clap clap*
  29. Hammurabi Member

Hey guys, keep in mind that first video was only one of the angles...the second one should post in the next hour or so (its at 75% right now) and that one is much better quality, and you get to see more of it.
  30. BoombaGoomba Member

He didn't get his candy like the other kids and now he's officially pissed :D

Good work anons! Can't wait to see more of the vid.
  31. BoombaGoomba Member

Damn double post!
  32. Re: Clearwater Fl, January 17th

lol
  33. amaX Member

awesome pix, CWA!

the kid looked a lot younger in person than he does in the pix and on the vids. he was also short and skinny.
  34. HellRazor Member

He wears one earring and he calls Anons faggots?
  35. imariscent Member

Oh my gosh, the day of glory has come, when a scio does an assault in front of the police. I am clapping my hands and rocking back and forth in utter amazement of the stupidity he has done. Oh happy days. May blessed Xenu bless more and more protests. Protestors keep your cool, keep your cool. But a beautiful EPIC FAIL on the Scios part.
  36. hotdog57 Member

:eek: what a jerk , I had a guy like this in vancover B C canada wait till ya see the video on how I handled him , you are going to love it,,, their was 30 of us out their today and we kicked ass,,,,5 xscientologist inculding jerrey armstrong
  37. Hammurabi Member

Finally! Angle 2!

38. KryTo Member

Wish I could of gone =/ ill be there next month
  39. Kilia Member

WOW...just...WOW!
  40. Re: Clearwater Fl, January 17th

Maybe he was reaching for your cock, after all, he did ask "You wanna fuck?" on the video