Customize

Clearwater, FL - January 17

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by ClearwaterAnon, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clearwater, FL - January 17

Operation:
    Happy Anoniversary

janraid09we8.png

AFAIK, Coachman Park at 301 Drew St. is the traditional meeting point and rest area for Chanology GLOBAL monthly peaceful protest marches in Clearwater Florida.

Pinellas County's Coachman Park info link includes pix and basic map: Coachman Park

Broader satellite view with Coachman Park labeled in green: Google Maps

Protesters start arriving around 10:30 am
    The first protest march begins around 11:00 am

During the course of the day, the march returns to the park regularly for water, pizza, cake and shade breaks.
    If you're running late, just look for the Anons who stayed behind to keep an eye the cake and coolers.
    They'll be under the big oak tree that has a bike rack beneath it, near the ocean side of the library.
    Hang out with them until the marchers return, then you can join in.
    Historically, if Coachman Park is fenced off, the base camp is moved to the small park and fountain in front of City Hall, which is just two blocks due south of Coachman Park, at 112 S. Osceola Ave.

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Coachman Park is closed off again, so the base camp is being moved to the backup spot at the city hall fountain, two blocks due south of Coachman Park. Here's a map:

cityhallmapsy3.png

What Anonymous delivers to the party:
    Bottled water on ice
    Plenty of Pizza to go around
    Delicious cake that is no lie
    Music and LULZ (fun, laughs and dancing)
    Plenty of extra epic win protest signs and fliers
    A normally deserted downtown that comes alive with everyday locals driving out to get a glimpse of Anonymous and honk their support!

What you can bring to the party:
    A video camera or digital camera to document the fun
    Something to cover your face, so you can remain anonymous, is highly recommended.
    The $cientology cult has a systematic policy it calls "fair game" wherein it tries to harass, frame and spread lies about it's critics.
    Comfortable walking shoes
    A protest sign if you want, but there are always well worded and easily read extras you can use.
    Contributions of a few dollars are requested to cover the cost of all the supplies but are NEVER REQUIRED.
    Epic win!

Local forum: religionisfree.forumwww.com - Index page
    IRC: irc.partyvan.fm & irc.anonnet.org on #clearwater

[IMG]
  2. Anonymous925 Member

Re: Clearwater, FL - January 17

Thank God it's not the 10th or I wouldn't have enough time to ask the day off for work.

I'll be there.
  3. ILikeMasks Member

I should be there this time. I won't get lost like last time either! :mad:
  4. SRQanon Member

alright- for real this time. this is the first weekend after school starts- SO- i will try and bring all 5 anons up to clearwater this time! and hopefully there won't be more firecrackers thrown at us.
  5. SRQanon Member

gah! double post.
  6. Re: Clearwater, FL - January 17

Where can I obtain a mask in the area? I like in a neighboring county and expect to be there.

I'm attempting to start knowledge of this wonderful movement to others now, slowly but surely, a friend will accompany me there on the 17th, perhaps two or three.
  7. Top Grunge Member

ok, just cause its not earth shattering for people outside the area really....not related to raid at all.

The old motel on 19 north (where they used to house sea org members and bus em to clearwater) has had its giant wooden fences removed.

There are now metal fences you can see through. Sea Org members it looks like had 1 payphone behind the wall, next to a basketball hoop. Just a look inside CoS life.

But the real news. The new owners of the property? Goodwill! So a cult housing facility now being used by a true non-profit organization for good.

Makes me smile a lil.
  8. SRQanon Member

do you know where they moved the facility to? are they using a new building? or using one of their old ones?
  9. smileblessing Member

i would love be there!!!
    Just too far for me :(
    Anyway, could you go dance infront an adress
    where lives people TOO much brainwashed?
    So close from this place..
    You can post me PM and I can give the address.
    Thanks!!!!
  10. amaX Member

is that where they had the old Cadet Org?

they're housing a lot of the Sea Orger's at Hacienda Gardens; 551 Saturn Ave.; Clearwater, FL and they also own Sherwood Gardens which is on Amble Lane. Both properties' east side is on N. Keene Rd.
  11. zebrafaced Member

Will be there.
  12. MsDweller Member

working on putting together a posse.
  13. ILikeMasks Member

I'm not sure if I can go now. My ride might bail on me.

I'll take one for the team and hitchhike my way down there if I must.
  14. Top Grunge Member

oh yes, it was the old cadet academy. right by tri city plaza.

They did not move it. they shut it down. slow business and all.
  15. anonymous612 Member

ILikeMasks: PSTA bus system? Fare is $1.75 one way.

Okay, I have confirmation of this now. I will be in downtown a minimum of two hours before the protest if anyone arrives early. I have some stuff in the area to take care of, so I intend to head over maybe around 7:30AM. I know there's a few people attending for the first time that may not know the area, so I will be physically in Coachman Park 9:30 at the latest in a mask, and the majority of you know how to contact me. If not, if anyone needs directions you'll need to reach me through anon612@gmail.com; I won't be able to access PMs from my phone.

Side note: I have a bright and shiny new copy of Piece of Blue Sky I'll be bringing. Care to take bets on whether I can get Peetie to autograph it? "I hate you you fucking bitch please die; love, Peter Mansell"?

Also we've run out of water lately, so if anyone's bringing something, food-wise, that's probably best.
  16. SRQanon Member

I'm going to contact my local anons tonight to find out whose coming. I WILL BRING WATER for sure though. ^_^ Maybe something delicious as well.
  17. Re: Clearwater, FL - January 17

From a new Anon resource, Anonymous: Still Alive
    [ame=http://vimeo.com/2693372?pg=embed&sec=2693372]Anonymous: Still Alive on Vimeo[/ame]
  18. ILikeMasks Member

I live too far away for public transit. I'll figure something out. If I can't go, I can't go. I'm not too concerned. But if anyone north of Tampa wants to take me... I'd pitch in for gas or whatnot. ;)
  19. Re: Clearwater, FL - January 17

where exactly north of Tampa u @, ILikeMasks? I live a bit of the Busch Gardens way if you need it ^_^
  20. anonymous612 Member

I might have someone coming with me, so add another to the tally. =)

From Anonymous: Still Alive --
    It amuses me how accurate that is. It truly does.
  21. Domnomnom Member

I WILL be there
  22. ILikeMasks Member

ANONfromCoruscant. I'm 40 minutes north of Tampa. But I think my ride will work out and we're bringing someone else along with us...

then we're going to Fudd Ruckers afterward. :D
  23. Faggot Police Member

nice, very nice
  24. Wonderstruck Member

I live in downtown Clearwater - we will be there!!!
  25. FOOTBALL101 Member

Very nice, this will be my first protest ever, pretty freakin excited. I was down town in clearwater today as a matter of fact and it was pretty quiet down there. Don't really know why but was quite wierd. Hope it's not that quiet next weekend. Has anyone ever noticed how clean those streets are, and not a garbage can anywhere, in St. Pete, there are cans every 50 ft, and it still looks like crap, but oh well someone has fun cleaning up. I will be there and remember, be cool, be kind, be armed (with a camera or two), and watch eachothers backs.

GO ANONS,
    You have another member now, me.
  26. Re: Clearwater, FL - January 17

yes
  27. RebelScholar Member

Ill try to be there, but since I wont be driving can some information be posted on how to get to the meeting site from the suncoast trolley station drop off in Clearwater? :confused:
  28. Re: Clearwater, FL - January 17

This is from the PSTA bus route map, with Coachman Park outlined in red and X marking the traditional meeting spot. The trolley line is identified by the orange T route. AFAIK, the Park Street Terminal is where the trolley drops off and picks up. As you can see the park is about 2.5 blocks NW of the terminal. Look for a large parking lot and the multiple-story blue-roofed library. The park is behind the library to the west.

[IMG]
  29. Re: Clearwater, FL - January 17

You guys are totally blowing my mind at this point. I am in no possible way going to make it to the protest without a viable ride there and back. At the moment, I am a bit too far out of the way for anyone to concider it... though if anyone is willing to take some time out of their day to transport possibly three anons, it would be much appreciated... PLUS. Taboo's Birthday is three days after protest... plox halp. Feel free to message me.
  30. Bane Member

I think I will be most likely making it!

I hope XENU will be there again! Hanging out with Xenu is always fun :D
  31. anonymous612 Member

Head towards the water until you hit Osceola Avenue, then turn right and head up Osceola until you get to the Library (the building on your left immediately before you reach Drew Street). If you walk into the smallish parking lot on your left just before the library and head around the library's back left corner, we'll be in the brick area of the park.

If you're still lost when you get there, email me at the previous listed address and I'll/we'll walk down to Park Street and get you.

Be careful, though; you will have to walk right past the Ft Harrison and the Flag building. Look unobtrusive, and if you have signs or something obvious with you, get your mask on before you leave the bus terminal, because Flag is literally right across the street from you, the white building with the pink accents.
  32. Re: Clearwater, FL - January 17

xenu will fly in
  33. FOOTBALL101 Member

I sure do hope xenu can make it I want their autograph!!!!
    That would be awesome. Hope everyone will make it, see all you on saturday
  34. Bane Member

I cant wait to see Xenu's Flying OT powers in action :D

Bye the way what is the theme for this protest???????????????????????????????
  35. SRQanon Member

the theme is gtfovar2clearwater nao faggot!
  36. zebrafaced Member

Sounds like a winning theme.
  37. FOOTBALL101 Member

Well today is a good day, and the closer I get to saturday, the more excited I get. Can't wait to be on my best behavoir and get a little fun out of the locals.

GO ANON
  38. SRQanon Member

sweet! i have one confirmed i am bringing! woot!
  39. FOOTBALL101 Member

hey everyone, I will be pretty busy the next couple of days, but I will be there, fo' sho'. I'm having trouble findin' a proper mask. I am going to come with something but if anyone has extra, I will be happy to buy one off of you, or if only for the day. I know this is goin to be awesome. So I will see all of you on Saturday. Remember everyone, be on your best behavior saturday and we will have some good ol' fun with 'em.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.