Customize

Clearwater Fl anyone?

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Darthanon727, Nov 26, 2013.

1. laughingsock Member

For the record, i never post or start a thread anonymously. I don't see the point really. I'm already anonymous. If I'm going troll someone i do it openly.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. anonymous612 Member

"Our" Clearwater cell?

You've never protested, you've never done anything for us, and there's the suspicion of OSA still on you. Honey, it takes more than just calling yourself an anon for anyone in the Clearwater cell to trust you. You want to just show up and instantly be everyone's most beloved and trusted friend, I hear they need protesters in Iowa. This isn't Iowa. This is the major leagues. We're suspicious as fuck and we have damn good reason to be.

I have seen a thousand people just like you show up on the website telling us all about the amazing protester you're going to be and how talented you are and then you always, always do one of three things. 1) You never show up to a single protest ever and no one hears from you ever again. 2) You turn out to be a Scientologist plant and we find out the first time you grace us with your presence IRL because we've seen more OSA plants than even OSA has. Or 3) you show up, and you aren't a scientologist, you're just an asshole nobody wants to protest with because you don't follow the rules and think this is /b/ lol memes.

Probably 99 out of every 100 people I've seen wanting to protest in Clearwater. Right there. So you'll forgive me if I don't spend too much time fretting about the guy spamming my inbox because people on a forum are being mean to him by doubting his credentials and won't I please come rescue him. Because history says you probably aren't going to show up anyway.

So how are you going to show us you aren't one of those 99 people? Because I guarantee, a helicopter's not going to do it. Protesting in a mature and lawabiding fashion and stopping this false bravado tough guy shit might do more to do that. And you don't need to protest to do anti-Scientology work. There's plenty of online initiatives on this forum that need help.
    • Like Like x 8
  3. Anonymous Member

I do ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  4. laughingsock Member

Hey you know who else haz a helicopter? The motherfucking FBI thats who. Nice try ass hat DIAF
    • Like Like x 1
  5. laughingsock Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

And you retards wonder why we can't get any new protestors.
  7. laughingsock Member

Dude he's claimin to be an old fag. From 08. His facts are false and he is trying waaay to hard. Should we say yeah bro ,come on in this is my wife my kids oh by the way this is what im into. Plus his bravado is disgusting...he acts like donnie brasco....howd that work out.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Darthanon727 Member

And to think i was doing well cleaning up my act... Very well
  9. Anonymous Member

Darth give it up, so far you have insulted the anons here who really care about what they do. They are devoted to this and give much of themselves in ways beyond your imagination.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Darthanon727 Member

Wel i am devoted just trying to learn and so far it has gotten very good im guessing but ill still try harder. Ill never give up, ill take what they say and bite the bullets and learn from them. Being a quiter never got anyone anywhere.
  11. laughingsock Member

Pro tip-if someone has to tell you how devoted they are, well they aren't.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

blow it out your ass
    • Like Like x 1
  13. White Tara Global Moderator

Hey, seriously give a newb a chance please. We all make missteps when we start here. lets just give it a rest mkay.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Quote] "Wel i am devoted just trying to learn and so far it has gotten very good im guessing but ill still try harder. Ill never give up, ill take what they say and bite the bullets and learn from them. Being a quiter never got anyone anywhere" [/quote]

Nothing wrong with that. First off, as has been said, keep lurking. Local monthly protest reports go way back for most all cities where there's an org presence, not the least of which is Clearwater. Don't be intimidated from turning up at any Anon protests when they do take place. As an Anon, it's generally best for you and everyone else to simply check any trace of ego at the door. The less you know about anyone in the group and the less anyone knows about you, the better it is for all concerned. For that matter, there's no reason at all to link even your WWP nick/socks to your IRL activities. There's no reason to trust or even to be trusted. Just get out there and show some presence.

If by chance, you really are an OSA spai or some such, it will probably be more obvious than you think. There will be lulz. If not, rest assured, the local OSA spais will do their best to identify you and scientology Clearwater tends to have more resources available to put towards that end than the orgs in most cities do, so if being identified is an issue (and it probably should be), watch your back. Don't drive, don't park. Take the scenic route home, even via Orlando if need be. Take all those recon procedures you spoke of earlier in your thread, and put them towards counter recon. Wasting the time of OSA spais is a challenge in it's own right and half the fun of protesting IRL.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

OK........................rest taken. Don't have a problem with all noobs. This one is a fucking douche.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. White Tara Global Moderator

Oh come on. Its International Love a Douche day. ;) Get with the program. puleeze.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. White Tara Global Moderator

Inb4 'Do the Russians love their douches too?' :) lolololol
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

In Soviet Russia, douches love you!
    • Like Like x 2
  19. anonymous612 Member

Actually no, let's be honest. If you protest in Clearwater more than once or twice they will find out who you are. Period end of subject. It will happen, put your affairs in order before you start. The goal in Clearwater is not how to keep them from identifying you, it's to make identifying you harmless.

I mean, try to avoid it, yeah, the long you can drag it out the better. But eventually it will happen and thinking there's a chance it won't is delusion. I don't know of a single person in the history of Clearwater Anonymous who wasn't outed.

Spend your time making sure when they out you it doesn't get them anything. Settle things with your family, have a long enough track record of impeccable behavior at your job that they'll trust your word over Scientology's, start getting into the habit of watching your finances and being careful about your credit/debit cards now so that you're already careful of them once outed, practice watching for tails or suspicious behavior, FOLLOW THE FUCKING LAW, etc.

Can't stress that last one enough. Best way to prevent Scientology from fucking with you? Don't give them anything to fuck with. They've know who I am since 2008. Worst thing I've ever gotten is spam mail and the occasional tail. Why? Because I made my intention to fully pursue any wrongdoing on their part to the full extent of the law very clear and public, and because my record is impeccable. What are they going to do, tell my boss I once got a parking ticket for an expired meter and OH MY GOD I WAITED TWENTY WHOLE MINUTES before paying it off? They claim anything else to my boss and I've got them for defamation.
    • Like Like x 6
  20. Anonymous Member

It's also St. Andrew's day we're loving Haggis instead.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

I think you just scared the living crap out of the noob.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Darthanon727 Member

Nope still here.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Six, try harder.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Darthanon727 Member

Cute
  25. bAnon Member

CW Anons obviously and rightfully carry a badge of pride, and are understandably passionate when it comes to CO$ and Clearwater. I've never protested IRL, but I am proud to say I've got a few notches in my belt via online chicanery.

Bottom line, CW Anons may be a bit scruffy from IRL experience, but as with all things Anonymous, you gotta roll with the punches.

2 cents, nothing more, nothing less.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. anonymous612 Member

Better scared and aware than ignorant of the risks and vulnerable.
    • Like Like x 6
  27. Anonymous Member

Just wondering why you chose the user name darthanon727. There is already a Darth Xander anon who comes to Clearwater.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Anonymous Member

Lack of imagination and full of self importance. Lots of space between the ears. Single braincell on holiday.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. White Tara Global Moderator

Wouldn't be the first time, and certainly will not be the last time a new anon has inadvertantly adopted a moniker the same or similar to an existing anon. :rolleyes:
  30. Anonymous Member

Jefferson Hawkins posted this today at Tony's blog. I thought there were some parallels to choosing the name Darth, a name that has positive connotations to Clearwater anons.

"Hubbard loved the idea of "positioning." In his version of "positioning tech," all you had to do was survey the public for what they considered good, wonderful, etc. and then position yourself with that and they would like you. So if they like medieval knights, you position yourself with knights and presto, people will like you. He'd already had experience positioning himself as a nuclear physicist, a doctor, a war hero, etc. He loved anything that was manipulative in nature, anything that could be used to manipulate public opinion, without, you know, having to actually do anything to earn it."
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Psychowitts Member

Just moving back to clearwater and an absolute noob. Done alot of reading and research over the years and figure its about time to start acting. If there is anyone who could give me some helpful tips that would be great thank you.
  32. Rod Keller Member

Talk to Ray Emmons. He's on Facebook and pretty easy to find. He was on CWPD back in the Cazares days.
  33. 322

Sounds like a natural born con artist :eek:
  34. Anonymous Member

I forgot to add giant ego and no common sense.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Psychowitts Member

Are there any events soon to take place before 2014 for the clearwater cell?
  36. Anonymous Member

Stop. Trolling. Noobs.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. HOC Member

Maybe you have misread, but this thread is about protest organisation in Clearwater, not bashing new members. He made a few mistakes, he admitted to them, he was shown how to go about things by experienced protesters. Case closed.
    • Like Like x 3
  38. amaX Member

Why don't you really help the newbie and find him or her linkage to Ray Emmons failbook page so the newb can ask Ray when the next protests might be or what's going on downtown. That's a brilliant idea, Rod. Because Ray Emmons has been protesting with us wearing a cloak of invisibility for the last five years! Cat's outta the bag now. Sorry, Ray! Someone should let Ray know that Rod forced us to out him here on wwp.

You know you mention Gabe Cazares in your most helpful post. Do you even know who our first CPD liaison officer was? It was Gabe Cazares' godson Lt. James Steffens CO of Dist. II. Gabe's godson is actually the very first person to tell our Cell to beware of the LMT INJUNCTION. Lt. Steffens made sure we knew the law and we made sure to be completely transparent with him.

I love how people like you come rolling into wwp and think you know better than those of us who've been here since the beginning of Chanology. You don't even bother to lurk moar and see if we know what we're doing. You have NO idea of our history or experience. In your case, you've probably gotten bad info from people who already can't stand us because we have never let people run all over us here in CW.

If you want to find out what's going on in CW with Project Chanology then you can always check here on wwp because we start a planning thread. There are three people who will start those threads: anonymous612, Darth Xander, and myself.

As far as I know...there is not a for sure protest happening in CW during the month of December. It's the holidays and there's a LOT of planning going on for the big Flag Down 2014 Conference in May of next year.

You can always send me a personal message if you've got a question.

And if you can gather up enough people to have a protest on your own? Feel free to contact me and I can give you pointers. I would not recommend taking advice from people who are not familiar with protesting here in CW. You can check with the moderators and I'm sure they'll back me up on that.

Unfortunately, you also need to learn about the LMT Injunction and what it means to you as an anti-Scientology protester in Clearwater. The most basic thing you need to know is to not protest with or be seen with or accept money from or have your picture taken with anyone listed on that injunction. If any of those unfortunate events happen? You can be served with the injunction and it becomes a mess for you.

It's the Lisa McPherson Trust Injunction and it's pre-dates Chanology. It's not our injunction. It's not our fault. We don't like the injunction but we don't feel it's our job to fight it.

Welcome Home to Clearwater. You've come Home at a good time...the cult is on it's last legs.
    • Like Like x 6
  39. Anonymous Member

One thing that has not been pointed out ITT is that the occupy-style of protesting will not work in Clearwater.

Groups of protestors cannot stand still. You need to keep moving when in close proximity to the cult buildings downtown. That's why CWfags would initially recommend sensible shoes, because they the popo told them they had to keep moving and they marched the streets in a big circuit when they had larger numbers.

And even nowadays with the smaller raids on Sea Org alley, Xander and friends seem to keep moving. Even if it is just back-n-forth on the same stretch of sidewalk.
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Rod Keller Member

Wow, what an unpleasant person. I stand by my advice. Ray posts to some Scientology Facebook groups, and I always found him stable, approachable and enlightening. I didn't force you to do anything. I have no info on you at all, except you appear to be unlike Ray in every way.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1