Customize

CLEARWATER APRIL 17 "FUCK THOSE COCKSUCKERS EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!"<citizen's choice

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by amaX, Mar 13, 2010.

1. amaX Member

CLEARWATER APRIL 17 &quot;FUCK THOSE COCKSUCKERS EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!&quot;&lt;citizen's choice

[SIZE=&quot;5&quot;]
    [COLOR=&quot;Magenta&quot;]FUCK THOSE COCKSUCKERS EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM![/COLOR]
    [/SIZE]

Winnar of the First Citizen's Choice Theme!

This is the beginning of something beautiful... To show the cult exactly how the general public feels about them here in their &quot;mecca&quot;, we've decided to take suggestions from the general public on what our themes should be.

This month, hand's down, the winnar is &quot;FUCK THOSE COCKSUCKERS EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!&quot;

April 17th. City Hall Fountain: corner of S. Osceola Ave. and Pierce St.:

cityhallfountain.png

Start gathering around 10:30AM with the first march beginning around 11:00AM. We usually go until 3:00PM.

Signs, fliers, pizza, cake, and water are provided. Donations are always welcomed, but never expected.

For those who may not know it, Pod People from here on WWP is donating pizza to the Clearwater Anons for a whole year! We're very grateful to Pod People and her hubby for their generosity!

One of the most important things every protester in Clearwater should understand is that you MUST stay hydrated! Heat + humidity is deceptive and you can become dehydrated before you know it. Drink water before we take off and bring a bottle of water with you when we take off.

Masks ARE allowed in Clearwater and recommended if you want to stay anonymous and if you want to show solidarity. If you don't have a mask, bring a bandana or scarf.

We have a lot of camerafags here in Clearwater, but it's a good idea to bring a camera with you. Cameras can sometimes help keep Scientologists from being too aggressive.

Wear comfortable shoes.

No matter what you've heard from anyone, our police officers here in Clearwater are the best at what they do. They protect the peace in a difficult situation and allow Clearwater Anons to exercise our First Amendment right to protest.

If you want to stay anonymous, then don't park in the City Hall Fountain parking lot. Park outside of the downtown area and either walk into downtown or familiarize yourself with the city bus schedule and ride the bus into downtown.

[COLOR=&quot;SeaGreen&quot;]April 17th will be 4 years and one day since Shawn Lonsdale started Cult Watch. It will be Cult Watch Day 1,463.[/COLOR]

See you downtown!
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: C'WATER APRIL 17 "FUCK THOSE COCKSUCKERS EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!"<citizen's choic

in b4 "Baaaw! you make anonymous look bad!" by moralfags.
  3. grebe Member

Re: C'WATER APRIL 17 "FUCK THOSE COCKSUCKERS EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!"<citizen's choic

Request shoop of rooster-shaped lollipops.
  4. avbb Member

Re: C'WATER APRIL 17 &quot;FUCK THOSE COCKSUCKERS EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!&quot;&lt;citizen's choic

FC03-1289.jpg?size=l.jpg

I'd suck that
  5. grebe Member

Ooo. Halfway to "family friendly."
  6. Lorelei Member

LOL.
  7. Anonymous Member

I loled. +1 would lol again
  8. Anonymous Member

I think a better theme would be:

SUCK THOSE ROOSTER LOLIs
  9. grebe Member

CLEARWATER SAYS:

**rooster lolli**

"LICK THOSE
    ROOSTER SUCKERS!"

back of sign

EVERY LAST
    ONE OF THEM!

bump---the protest info is in the OP now and for anyone planning on having their monthly protest on April 17th? That will be 4 years and one day since Shawn Lonsdale started Cult Watch. It will be Cult Watch Day 1,463.
  11. amaX Member

Re: CLEARWATER APRIL 17 "FUCK THOSE COCKSUCKERS EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!"<citizen's ch

bump.
  12. Sponge Member

Re: CLEARWATER APRIL 17 &quot;FUCK THOSE COCKSUCKERS EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!&quot;&lt;citizen's ch

33mtz6b.jpg
  13. Anonymous Member

Re: CLEARWATER APRIL 17 "FUCK THOSE COCKSUCKERS EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!"<citizen's ch

enlighten them please!
  14. amaX Member

bump so i can get another commission check from pfizer.
  15. anonymous612 Member

16. amaX Member

FYI: Six is the chairperson of the Clearwater Anonymous Cell's Welcome Wagon Committee.
  17. Re: CLEARWATER APRIL 17 &quot;FUCK THOSE COCKSUCKERS EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!&quot;&lt;citizen's ch

Is it raid time again already?
    epolxl.jpg
  18. anonymous612 Member

If I knew that I wouldn't have been so nice.
  19. anonymous612 Member

I am currently petting a volunteer minister jacket draped over the bed. It is pretty and I'm still discovering more and more hidden pockets. How many pockets does one coat need?
  20. pedrofcuk Member

Re: CLEARWATER APRIL 17 &quot;FUCK THOSE COCKSUCKERS EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!&quot;&lt;citizen's ch

Is that the real bucket of acid? Legendary bucket.
  21. anonymous612 Member

That's the real one, yes. Although we also have a literal neon green plastic bucket with "ACID" written on the side.