Customize

Clearwater 9/25/10 - Operation Double-Cross

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by ClearwaterAnon, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Clearwater 9/25/10 - Operation Double-Cross

Clearwater September 25th - Operation Double-Cross

Brace for LULZ as the cult is trying to make a big deal over putting the cosmetic double-cross
    on top of the gutted shell of the "Super Power" (aka- Mecca) building on Sept 25th.

meccabullshit.jpg

4869402925_db86dd392a_z.jpg

At the Clearwater monthly protests Anons usually start arriving at the city hall fountain around 10:30 a.m., with the first march starting sometime after 11:00. During the hot summer months unless someone specifically wants a walking tour of the cult's campus & largely deserted downtown, we usually march less and static picket in the shade on the corner of SR 60 (Court St) and Ft. Harrison, which catches all the beach traffic avoiding downtown cult town. If you arrive late, that intersection is a good place to find us, or you can wait at the city hall fountain until we return for a regular water, pizza or cake break. The cult probably pulled permits to close off the nearby streets this month, so if we're not at that intersection we'll be at one within sight of it.

map1xb.jpg

If you don't want the cult to get a picture of your license plate and namefag you then don't park in the city hall parking lot. The cult has dozens of video cameras mounted on their buildings, some with a large zoom capability. So to avoid them park or be dropped off on the outskirts of downtown and walk in, take the bus, etc.

What Anonymous delivers to the party:
    Bottled water on ice
    Plenty of Papa John's pizza to go around, contributed all year by ex-sci PodPeople and her husband
    Delicious cake that is no lie
    LULZY music
    Extra protest signs

What you can bring to the party:
    A video camera or digital camera to document the fun
    Something to cover your face, so you can remain anonymous, is highly recommended.
    Comfortable walking shoes
    Fliers although there's not much foot traffic downtown so fliering oppotunities are limited.
    A protest sign if you want, but there are always extras.
    A hat that will give you some shade is always good in the summer
    Bottled water if you want to donate something, any leftovers go towards next month.
    LULZ
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Clearwater 9/25/10 - Operation Double-Cross

hahaha The Mecca Double Cross. so true on so many levels.

Speaking of double crosses, just add this one to the heap.
    and hey, maybe a "protest sign" in the making for this prestigious event.

Would love to be there when sci's find out that one of those sooper dooper's, the "Cause Resurgence Rundown" is actually running around a pole!bwahahahahahahaha! Hope this "causes" even more to run out the door as they grab their refunds.

I'll take a giant leaping guess that this won't be DM's twisted, masochistic perversion of what was originally called "the Running Program" when it was being piloted on Sea Org RPF'rs back in early 80's. Too many lawsuits from likely, potential injuries and even deaths from DM's Hemet Hellhole version.

But if the original version, even better! Similar to results of Happiness Rundown, on this running program many did indeedy surge and ran right out the door and never looked back. Probably had nothing to do with the fact that all had to be well rested, well fed, nutritional supplements, fresh air, exercise, and at least for the time on the program, could not be yelled at or enturbulated!

Cause Resurgence Rundown = Running Around a Pole = another Double Cross!

What's the going $ rate for a sci pole gonna be, I wonder?

1z2nb5c.jpg
  3. Anonymous Member

This is THE one to show up for if you can possibly make it.
  4. Anonymous Member

yes, those In the Know know this. If you need special arrangements, travelling from afar, let locals know.

can't say more. you won't be disappointed in being a part of this one.
    really.
  5. LarryBren Member

I understand that the tiny tot, he who is the diminished one, Mr Tiny Fists of Fury himself will be there for the "ceremony".

I ask anyone attending the raids that weekend to please pass on my love to the one above who must not be named (but his initials are "David Miscavige").

I shall have to think of a fitting way to add my voice to the voices of the raiders that weekend.
  6. DamOTclese Member

It's a damn shame that crime boss Mike Rinder is no longer there committing crimes on orders from Scientology. The new OSA crook is so fucking pathetic that he has yet to get charged with anything.
  7. Anonymous Member

ah, good to know. And yes, Larry, your voice added to this epic protest day would be invaluable.
  8. Re: Clearwater 9/25/10 - Operation Double-Cross

I WILL FUCKING BE THAIR.......................................................
  9. LolitaTrap Member

You guys win so much it brings tears to my eyes.
  10. Scatman Member

This is a unique opportunity. It's not everyday that you get to watch the scifags raise the Cross of Xenu!
  11. LarryBren Member

Most people who were trapped in an electronic mountain trap for some 75 million years might be really pissed by this time. At the very least most people would be very VERY bored after 75 million years of singing "A Billion Bottles of Beer on the Wall" over and over. But not Xenu. Come the weekend of Sept 24 I am sure that Xenu will be very proud to see the Cross of Xenu raised high over "Mecca"!

To honor Xenu, perhaps some ClearwaterAnons may wish to boombox the story of Xenu while the diminished one is giving his speech. Just a thought. Xenu would appreciate it.
  12. Anonymous Member

Have we ever lied to you before? If you've ever thought of coming to Clearwater to protest? This is one of the times you should make the trip.
  13. RightOn Member

Someone PLEASE make a sign that states what COS owes the town in fines for the super powah building!
    Would be lulzy!!!
  14. xenubarb Member

Make it easy on them and post links.
  15. RightOn Member

have to find it

EDITED in 2009 they owed the town of clearwater:

"The church gets fined $250 a day for not bringing it up to code, and the fines now total $245,000.00"

article from last April 2009

The Fort Harrison Hotel, Where Scientologists Check In... But Minds and Wallets Check Out - Page 3 - Technorati Glosslip

So,,, they owed $245,000.00 back in April of 2009, plus $250.00 a day fine for it not being finished.
    Someone do that math.
    365 days x $250.00 = $91,250.00 + another 123 days (May to August) x $250.00 x 123 days= $30,750.00=
    all together...$3,669.000.00?? over 3 and half million dollars owed??
    HALP!
    Math I can not do
  16. Anonymous Member

Signs already been made.
  17. RightOn Member

Do you mean all the signs have already been made? or do you mean my suggestion of the fines sign?
    If they have already been made, surely someone an make another by the 25th?
    I just think showing people how much COS owes the town is a good thing and an embarrasment to COS and their "guests" that day.
    Ha! maybe the sheeple will donate more. lol hope not
  18. Anonymous Member

Seems like extra equipment may be needed for this special event
    http://practicalmanager.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/magnifying-glass.jpg?w=300&h=225
  19. anonymous612 Member

Surely someone can, doesn't mean someone necessarily has to. Keep in mind we have roughly fifty signs as is.

EDIT: I was not that Anon poster, though.
  20. Anonymous Member

RightOn, I already made the sign and the fine info was put on the sign before your suggestion. Great minds and all that, okay?

I'm making quite a few new signs just for this event and I'm not saying what they are because I like to surprise the cult.

Also, LOL @ your maths skills, sweetie! <3
  21. LarryBren Member

Something to keep in mind about this coming weekend's CW raids:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...-yourself-poetry-song-cchr-67724/#post1262695

As you can see in the OP re a CCHR poetry contest in Clearwater:

Enjoy the block party!!!
  22. RightOn Member

cool and fabulous thanks!
    I have been laughing about my math skills since middle school
    I hate math and always will. :)
  23. exOT8Michael Member

That double cross is so apt.

Looks more like a paintball target than any kind of religious symbol. You know, like tarred and feathered type of thing for the wrongs they do?
  24. PodPeople Member

Couldn't find any images of a tarred and feathered double cross. soooo..
    you know what to do, Michael! (smiling)
  25. exOT8Michael Member

This needs FREAKE420 anon and his shoops. His skills are legendary.
  26. Jeff Jacobsen Member

super_power_topping.jpg

Finally they let Clearwater know what they really think.
  27. Anonymous Member

Putting a scientology cross on top of a building is as anti-climactic as putting a propeller on a hat.
  28. Anonymous Member

Fixed.
  29. Sponge Member

crosscarry.jpg
  30. exOT8Michael Member

Double-crossing culties should be publicly tarred and feathered by their own hands.

That is, before they make up the damage they have done, particularly DM and cronies.

Thanks to FREAKE420 for the tarred and feathered double-cross image :)

[IMG]
  31. Anonymous Member

That's gonna attract jumpers
    and they're gonna wanna eat
    Coming soon
    slowly rotating all-glass
    ashtray replica restaurant
    located atop the finger of defiance
    prepaid meal-plan required
  32. Anonymous Member

needs more gaudy gold
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

Expect us for we are legion
    Where the waters run so clear
    For the good of mankind and for fun
    We walk in mecca----WE WALK HERE.
  35. Sponge Member

[IMG]
    Have a lovely day.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs-Ou-y_Uv0[/ame]
  36. Adanon Member

GO GO GO GO GO

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsJhfwbfMvU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - When does a dream become a nightmare?[/ame]
  37. Ann O'Nymous Member

38. subgenius Member

The boy is back.
  39. Anonymous Member

I just want to say for the sake of our OSAfag that if he can get the short man (I'm a huge fan <3) to autograph my Vulture Ministers shirt, I'll go home.
  40. Anonymous Member

My heart is filled with joy :)