Customize

Clams trying to win $50K for CLC

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2011.

1. anonymous612 Member

There are three stages of money they can request. The lowest is $5k. The highest is $50k. Which do you think the darling scifags went with?
  2. Anonymous Member

Tony O to the courtesy phone please!
  3. Anonymous Member

I can't stand this bafoon. Look at him with his COS cross and the ARC traingle and L Ron picture on the back wall.
    His brain is SOAKED in da koolaide. He must make plenty in COS kick backs.

This picture needs to be sent to Pepsi too.
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

I just sent this:

I am writing to you to inform you (Pepsi) that a front group for Scientology is trying to get its members to vote for them repeatedly and other violation of your rules for the Pepsi Grant.
    For one they are listed as a Religious Non Profit
    Community Learning Center (CLC)

Business Name World Literacy Crusade
    Business Type Religious organizations
    1st Contact Sharon Hillestad, Executive Director
    Phone (727) 441-4444
    Mail Address 1611 N Fort Harrison Ave, Clearwater, FL 33755-2425
    Est. Occupied 7,026 SF
    Est. Sales Vol. Local $555,420
    Date Last Updated 7/14/2011
    Employees Here 2
    2011 Dun & Bradstreet, Inc.

2/29/1999

Owner World Literacy Crusade Pin Cty
    Tax ID / APN 09-29-15-51192-000-0061
    Address 1611 N Fort Harrison Ave, Clearwater, FL 33755
    Rights Corporation

Here is a link to Scientology's own web site where they brag how the Community Learning Center is (Promoting Scientology), a violation of your rules.
    Here is the CLC's website bragging about L Ron Hubbard. there is a link that takes you to the parent company of CLC Applied Scholastics. http://tampayouth.org/tutoring
    The Community Learning Center logo is a registered trademark of Applied Scholastics, another Scientology front group. Here is the CLC's own website confirming that. Applied Scholastics pays royalties to Scientology for their materials.
    http://tampayouth.org/trademarks
    There is a long history of Scientology trying to indoctrinate people through these programs as well as a history of racism and homophobia. In fact their hatred to the gay community is so complete that to this day they refuse to make a statement of non discrimination against them.
    http://tampayouth.org/trademarks (YOU WILL NOTE THAT THEY DO NOT ADD, SEXUAL ORIENTATION)
    "The Community Learning Center is a non-profit educational organization and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs and activities."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sURl8ynp5-Q (This is a video of them asking their members to vote each day) In this video is a quote of the founder of Scientology L Ron Hubbard at the 0:50 sec mark " 'When children become unimportant to a society, that society has forfeited its future" I find this strange because he also said "children are full grown adults in little bodies", this might explain all the child abuses in Scientology. None the less, this group is promoting Scientology on its walls in a video prompting people to vote for the Pepsi contest.
    Also this front group and its founder has a history of disparaging non believers in Scientology. Scientology has a history of infiltrating governments and usurping democratic processes and often these are done through front groups like CLC. Furthermore they have a history of following their founders words in "all ways attack your critics, if you can not find their crimes, make them up"
    I believe Pepsi should give careful consideration to awarding any grant to such a controversial group and carefully review the CLC in relation to the rules listed by Pepsi for this contest.
    P.S. I would like to add that the CLC, actually the (World Literacy Campaign) is something Pepsi might want to look at as well. If you go to their main website they immediately promote Scientology again.
    Everything there is Scientology front groups. They promote Narconon, who has recently been convicted of fraud and banned in a number of state schools. They have also been convicted of practicing medicine without a license and I know that also violates your rules. The CLC is a launching ground for the promotion of these medical ideas (alternate medical treatments or therapies for either humans or animals)

http://www.worldliteracy.org/about/faqs

Please remember the Applicant in this case (Community Learning Center) is as listed on their tax records is (World Literacy Campaign), who promotes Scientology, alternative medicine and has a history of discrimination.
    If you need any aditional documentation supporting my claims, lease ask as there is no end to the information I could supply.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

^^^
    you spelled aditional wrong. and you need more paragraphs, everything kind of runs together. it is a wall of text. And it is probably too long for them to read?
    Make it short and sweet.
    and just add some links

The Community Learning Center of Clearwater Florida is one of the contestants who has entered the Pepsi Refresh Program.
    After viewing their newly renovated building, I have to ask why they would be asking for a grant for a new roof?
    They are a documented Scientology front group and they are not in accordance with the contest rules for many reasons.
    They are abusing the voting system and they are also listed as a religious non profit.
    To award Scientology's Community Learning center with ANY type of grant would not be in your best interest.
  8. timthephoto Member

can sign in to vote with farcebookID
    voted for #1 & then liked to farcebook.
  9. Anonymous Member

It formatted funny here but not in the email. As far as the typo, ooops, I am sure they will get the point.
  10. xenubarb Member

More on the fake address they provided pl0x. It was fake, right?
  11. anonymous612 Member

The address they gave (click the "Map" image on the refresh etc site) is the intersection of Cleveland St and Ft Harrison Ave. It is the heart of downtown. It is as downtown (and therefore scifag) Clearwater as it is physically possible to get, and the exact building they say it's in is currently a suspected scifag real estate agency next door to a known scifag pizzeria and the Clearwater Bank Building (you know, the one that says CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY across the top). It's less than a block north of the Ft Harrison Hotel. It used to be a Jamba Juice back in the day, it's the same storefront you see behind Shawn Lonsdale in a lot of the photos of him. It is definitely NOT a pretty buttercup-colored house for young children to fail to get an education in.
  12. xenubarb Member

Okay.
    So the address was a general one "downtown Clearwater." The picture of the yellow house is not the former Jamba Juice establishment which is now the school.
    Their own promo said the outside was sound, but the interior needed work. And that yellow house has that nice tile roof...heh.
    And, of course, they're trying to be all secular about it, as religious projects are not eligible.

This is gonna be fun. Today Stacy Francis, tomorrow the contest scam! Keep 'em coming, Scientology. Smacking you down is fun!
  13. anonymous612 Member

NO.

The Jamba Juice is now a real estate office. They just picked a random fucking address. It has no relation to them whatsoever other than also being scifag.
  14. Budd Member

BLEACH... for my eyes!
    What has been seen cannot be unseen!
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Pepsi just got an ear full from me. !
    • Like Like x 2
  16. LocalSP Member

She looks like she would have a penis.
  17. And a tail.
  18. Anonymous Member

She has a penis for a tail.
  19. Anonymous Member

tildacity post may be gone ... but this post returns
    rizza7.jpg
    From The Folks at the World Literacy Crusade
    its time audit your parasitic space cootie theatans away boys and girls
  20. Then it's gotta be two penises.
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Xenu Is Lord Member

Hey did you hear the audio of LRH bashing blacks and asians?
    • Like Like x 1
  23. tildacity Member

OP has provided zero evidence for potentially libelous speech. Let's address each of OP's three unsubstantiated allegations.

Anonymous said:
    they claim the building needs a new roof
    1) does the building need a new roof
    2) does it cost $50K "50 thousand dollars" to slap some shingles on this tiny shack
    I fear the answer is a Big FAT NO
    OP provides no, zero, zilch documents that a roof doesn't cost 50k. The burden is on OP to prove her assertion. Any home owner knows roofs are expensive, much more so for a commercial building possibly acquired in a state of disrepair. On the other hand the application was approved by Pepsi. In the absence of evidence to the contrary a reasonable person would assume that Pepsi had some basis for believing the roof was appropriately categorized.

Anonymous said:
    here you can see they are abusing the voting process

clcw.png
    Again, OP has the burden to establish her assertion there is any voting abuse. In the absence of contrary evidence we can rely on Pepsi's stated rules as listed here --> http://www.refresheverything.com/faq .

Can one vote daily?

• How many votes do I get?

You can vote for up to 5 different ideas each day, for a total of 5 votes per day.
    Are multiple votes per day allowed?

• Can I vote for the same idea multiple times per day?

You can if you’re using Power Votes. Otherwise, the maximum is 1 vote, per idea, per day, for a total of 5 votes per day.
    Do not yield to base reflexes to blindly bash perceived enemies. Demand that OP provide hard evidence before believing her.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Under the laws of which country?
  25. Anonymous Member

^^ Op didn't provide dox or make a statement... OP asked 2 questions. They even bulleted them.

I think the rest of the thread has been an attempt to answer t hose questions. And try to figure out WTF is going on here.
  26. Anonymous Member

And btw. you don't have any dox that it does. Dox it does, dox it doesn't we would need either or. No Dox means: "Keep digging Watson"
  27. tildacity Member

Actually, OP made the following very specific unsubstantiated accusations:
    • "the clams are looking to scam $50K "50 thousand dollars" in a Pepsi contest"
    • "here you can see they are abusing the voting process"
    These are serious allegations that the OP must support with hard evidence or should withdraw. On the first count it is perfectly plausible for a roof on a commercial building to cost $50k, particularly if it needed structural work to support it. On the second count, Pepsi's posted rules explicitly allow for daily and multiple votes.

It is important that such serious allegations be challenged before OP leads everyone down a false path to looking foolish.

Yes, there are dox supporting the learning center. Pepsi evaluated their application and approved it. Pepsi, an unbiased third party, has seen the evidence and so far no one here has shown otherwise. Until hard evidence proves the contrary Pepsi's ruling will stand.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. anonymous612 Member

Not OP, but I already clearly showed that the facebook post was telling people, in detail, how to cheat the votes. It's not our fault you can't be fucked to click a link.

Penis growing from the end of her penis?
  29. Xenu Is Lord Member

Ouch that hurt. I guess he is going to waaa like a real bitch now. Please forward a screen capture of the FB page to Pepsi too.
  30. tildacity Member

Not seeing it. Pepsi's FAQs specifically allow for both daily voting and multiple "Power Voting" daily. What is the basis for your cheating accusation?
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

what RULINGS are those.. there were no rulings... there are no stinking rulings... they didn't show you any stinking rulings...

we-dont-need-no-stinking-badges.jpg

wha? who's seen evidence.. how would you know what they have and haven seen....you pompous blow-hard

part of the rules are you cant vote by proxy.and in the video they vote by proxy as an example...

also this. how did these pseudo religious artifacts wind up in this picture. hurr durr rizza7.jpg
    fraudsters will be fraudsters
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Power Voting.. *LOL* did your read the rules... NO

ain't no power voting going on here...

• Who can vote?
    • Voting is open to all legal residents of the United States who live in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and are 13 years of age or older.
    @3:15 she vote as a proxy for her prepubesent son Roarke Haggerty

Roarke is clearly under 13 and this is 1) voting by proxy 2) votes by a person under 13 years of age.
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1116974575110.118819.1549374563&type=3

these are just 2 blatant violations of the rules

suck on it tildacity
  33. Anonymous Member

If David Miscavige has already successfully handled Anonymous,
    what is Tildacity doing here?

does anybody know?
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Scientology. Approved by Pepsi, as not running front organizations, according to tildacity.
  35. Anonymous Member

Pepsi will not give one dime for this clam project.

I guarantee it.

Plus, it will be fun to let the fraudsters know why their campaign to scam Pepsi failed.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

Yes, there are dox supporting the learning center. Pepsi evaluated their application and approved it. Pepsi, an unbiased third party, has seen the evidence and so far no one here has shown otherwise. Until hard evidence proves the contrary Pepsi's ruling will stand.[/quote]

I don't recall Pepsi actually visiting the school to see the dilapidated roof. They are trusting scis, and that's something never to do.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

it's just some robot left running sfter everything got decided
  38. Anonymous Member

BUMP. If pepsi gives the cult money we need to let everyone know that scientology is sponsored by Pepsi.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

NOT ONE THIN DIME FOR THE CULT OF CRIME!
    • Like Like x 1