Customize

Civil case: sparrow harrowing II

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonsparrow Member

I'm my lawyer, bitch.
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Interrobanger Member

Sounds to me like a compliment. Sounds like they viewed you as a "scarecrow" out front scaring away their "pigeons." I think they were acknowledging your effectiveness. Someone should get sec-checked for mocking that nick up.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Diablo Member

Instead of Sparrow they changed it to scarecrow to be snarky...cult humor
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Think of the measures needed to successfully fight organized crime. Also, while the actions against Sparrow are a clear part of a campaign of intimidation and harassment of critics, viewed in isolation it is not something law enforcement are going to see as a major crime.

Apart from Rex Fowler, none of the suspicious deaths have been decisively called murder (as far as I am aware) and even that one was seen as him acting alone.

Human trafficking has the potential to be high-profile enough to get taken seriously but even that is going to be hard to prosecute. Look at how large the problem is worldwide. Scientology seems to be luring people from the same countries as other organized criminals and those guys aren't exactly being dealt with either.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Almost sounds like an offer to settle was made and was declined.
  6. Anonymous Member

Ahh, the one that will never give you up or let you down....
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Cheappassion Member

The kind of humor that only exists when the last modicum of humanity has been purged.
    Good stuff!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. RightOn Member

Ok. just heard from Sparrow.

He said yes he is willing to except donations for both his legal defense AND donations for the payment of the transcript ($2,000). When the $2,000 has been reached, he will let us know of course!
    He said he was willing to keep the donations seperated and keep track of both.

I know a lot of you said what is the difference, since it is all going to the same place, but Sparrow said from the beginning that he has been keeping very tight records on all that he has received for his legal defense (for obvious reasons) Which is a good idea to do.

so...
    SEND WHATEVER YOU CAN TOWARDS HIS LEGAL DEFENSE FUND OR FOR THE COST OF THE TRANSCRIPT.

Just write either "transcript fund" or "legal fund" with your payment.
    Whether you are using Paypal or using a money order.
    If sending a money order, (the safest non fagging way) you DO NOT have to fill in your name and address.
    Just his name and address. Please do not write "Anon Sparrow" for his name on the money order.

SPARROW THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR GENOROSITY!
    and let's get that damn transcript!!!

Here is that info again:

Paypal address to pay: anonsparrow@gmail.com

snail mail:
    Brian C. Mandigo
    1420 "N" Street, NW
    Suite 611
    Washington, DC 20005

And just so you know, I decided to go against an auction this time around, because it takes so long to do and finalize, and other reasons, but of course if someone else wants to run an auction then be my guest and it is welcomed. :)
    • Like Like x 8
  9. Anonymous Member

Back in the olden/Enturb days, there was a small raid held at a hotel in DC where the sci's were having some sort of regging event. Nothing to do with any of those ridiculous assertions but I do seem to recall that the sci's phoned in one of their bomb threats and apparently had even mocked up a package to show the police with the word "BOMB" printed plainly on the box. Police questioned how such a thing could possibly have made it through the mail system and the sci's clammed up. Lulz were had.

Perhaps some long time DCfags could offer up more details.
    • Like Like x 9
  10. RightOn Member

they are so insane.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. TinyDancer Member

Sensational. Another unintended consequence of these charges is that four lawyers (if you include the prosecutor, plus the two Thomases and the ACLU lawyer) and one judge are now in the picture about the church of scientology. Just imagine how many others in the justice system have heard about this trial from those five people.
    • Like Like x 10
  12. RightOn Member

"At the end of the day, the judge looked me straight in the eyes and, with a slight smile, said "Mr. Mandigo you're free to go." Priceless. I would do it again."

would have been a riot if the Judge called him Scarecrow! lol I kid
  13. Diablo Member

haha....LOSING!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

So, William Powell doesn't work there anymore. Wonder how he's doing?

Does he need to
    Get a job?
    Take a shower?
    Change his clothes?
    Tell the court how the cult used him as part of their conspiracy?
    All of the above?

Perhaps discreet enquiries could be made?
    • Like Like x 5
  15. Diablo Member

tiny balls couldn't cut it...they brought the heavy hitters in now...NoI! When the "nation" (haha) finds out the cult really can't help them, such in the case of bang bang not winning his stupid election, they will leave too.

Wait until the first one reads OT3...he will shit his pants laughing.

laughing-negro-250.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Intelligence Member

I don't usually swear on Forums, but I agree with you, "FUCK THAT SHIT"! All of of those liars can suck on DM's gooey duck. Love ya Sparrow:)
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Anonymous Member

The full transcript is $2,000.
  18. xenubarb Member

icwutudidthar...

8_15%20Geoduck2.jpg
  19. BigBeard Member

Habit, from the days when UseNet was all there was and the places I post that don't have such a neat feature.

Plus, I've been doing it so long people won't believe it's me if I leave it out.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 4
  20. RightOn Member

reposting

Ok. just heard from Sparrow.

He said yes he is willing to except donations for both his legal defense AND donations for the payment of the transcript ($2,000). When the $2,000 has been reached, he will let us know of course!
    He said he was willing to keep the donations seperated and keep track of both.

I know a lot of you said what is the difference, since it is all going to the same place, but Sparrow said from the beginning that he has been keeping very tight records on all that he has received for his legal defense (for obvious reasons) Which is a good idea to do.
    so...
    SEND WHATEVER YOU CAN TOWARDS HIS LEGAL DEFENSE FUND OR FOR THE COST OF THE TRANSCRIPT.
    Just write either "transcript fund" or "legal fund" with your payment.
    Whether you are using Paypal or using a money order.
    If sending a money order, (the safest non fagging way) you DO NOT have to fill in your name and address.
    Just his name and address. Please do not write "Anon Sparrow" for his name on the money order.

SPARROW THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR GENOROSITY!
    and let's get that damn transcript!!!

Here is that info again:

Paypal address to pay: anonsparrow@gmail.com

snail mail:
    Brian C. Mandigo
    1420 "N" Street, NW
    Suite 611
    Washington, DC 20005

And just so you know, I decided to go against an auction this time around, because it takes so long to do and finalize, and other reasons, but of course if someone else wants to run an auction then be my guest and it is welcomed. :)
  21. Anonymous Member

Question for Sparrow...in a second.

1st. I don't see how Scientology will be able to let Sparrow stand out in front of the DC org after he beats them in court twice. How will the staff be able to face him? How can they possibly deal with Brian having irrefutable evidence, docs and first-person testimony and of their fairgame policy and all the lies?
    How can they abide that? They must have plans to...

1. Fix the civil trial
    2. hurt or scare Brian in some other way
    3. Pay him off.

If I were Brian I could be bought off for about $50,000. They couldn't get me to lie or recant, but they could get me to stop protesting out in front of the org with a $50k payoff, and they could maybe get me to stop talking about the case.

So, sparrow. In case you get paid...so we'll know when it happens...how much will it take to make you go away?
  22. Anonymous Member

Hai OSA. One of OSA's favorite ways to slime critics is to accuse them of doing it for money.
    • Like Like x 4
  23. Anonymous Member

50,000 isn't enough to get me to stop protesting. That's barely a Year's earning at the start! They've made him stay away for 9 monthes. The only kind of settlement I'll take is something to cover costs of lawyers, plus a big cut to stop protesting. Hell no I wouldn't quit for 50,000 Make it 100,000 and you've got my ear!

Still... I wouldn't blame you if something like that happened. Money not sent to the Dwarf is money best spent!
    Imagine how Furious Davey would be when he learns 100,000 of his donation were sent to an SP!
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Ten Million. Then you can hire people to protest in your place.
    • Like Like x 17
  25. Yeah dude... I would totally Support Anons by having pre and post raids at my place, and supply Anons with Caek etc to go raid in my stead. THAT would be awesome!

On a similar note though... (it's probably a bad time to discuss it though...) Any chances of a counter case of harassment or counter suing them for keeping you off the street and protesting?
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

first off, you are not Brian and if Brian wants to walk away with a settlement that is his choice too. Nobody has lived in his shoes for the last 9 months. I am sure this isn't the end of it.
    I will be dissapointed if it some how goes that way, but I will stand behind any choice he makes.
    I highly doubt this will be the case after all the has transpired in this case. The cult is looking mighty bad, litigeous and not credible to say the least.
    I do believe the ball is in his court for this next bout of COS fair game.
    Bring it
    • Like Like x 5
  27. xenubarb Member

I may come into possession of a 4th edition copy of Dianetics, 1950.
    It will contain all the stuff DM said was "erroneously transcribed."

I will auction it off for Sparrow and teh lulz.
    • Like Like x 7
  28. Ogsonofgroo Member

<3 ya Sparrow! That judge was awesomeness and your post describing lying scilons etc. made my day, wtf do they think? Oh yah, if they tell themselves enough times that this is the story then it must be true, of course nobody else can see through the deciet and bullshite because, being mere wogs, we cannot fathom the true nature of the world around us. *sigh* poor us...
    Thank you so much for the updates and laughs!
    I understand there is a civil action still in the works, I hope it is as lutzy and the scilonese nation gets slapped for their perjurous natures, as from what I understand of civil cases (US & Can.) is that the potential for turning around and biting a lying pos in the ass severely is very great with huge fines that can be levied by the courts.
    Meanwhile the popcorn pops, the world turns, butter melts, and clowns still scare tykes mercilessly.... Oh, and scientology still sucks giant worms.
    Now wouldn't that be a thing of beauty
  29. Anonymous Member

Hai, I'm not OSA.

I just started thinking about how devastating it will be to have Brian protesting the DC org after two court victories which are very, very telling regarding the cult's handling of critics, and very current. If sparrow wins the civil case, I'd consider it a landmark from a PR standpoint. The cult really fucked up. Having an ex-staffer/member out there, level-headed and articulate, with current documentation and 1st-person testimony, has potential to cost the cult hundreds of thousands of $$$
    I said that i could be bought off from the cult for 50K, because from a personal business standpoint it makes sense. i wouldn't blame anybody for taking DM's money and walking away. It would be awesome if sparrow told them fuck off, but he has a life to live and he's definitely put in the blood sweat and tears.
  30. Anonymous Member

I would estimate that he will stop if the cult admits they are a brutal scam and shuts all operations down. Anything short of that is not enough.
    • Like Like x 5
  31. so uh... perjury?
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Anonymous Member

Now shut up. You speculation is worthless and unessential.
  33. JohnnyRUClear Member

Both of these ^^^^ seem probable to me -- which makes it strange that Kim Blot wouldn't just say that. "Well, we called him that because he tends to scare some people away." That would even be directly in keeping with what they were trying to prove: that he's a skerry skerry guy.

So they lie and get caught, and they fail to tell the truth when it would make sense to do so. Homo novis, baby!!!
    • Like Like x 6
  34. RightOn Member

yup
  35. Anonymous Member

worthless and unessential ?
    i think it's worth thinking about.

Has the Cult ever paid anybody to leave them alone and not talk about them?
    Do most people have a price?
    If sparrow suddenly went awol we would all wonder why. If he said here that 200k would get him to leave the fight to the rest of us, we would all know that he took a deal. and who could blame him after all the shit they've put him through? It would be better if he could sue them for a settlement... but that would take years.

I just don't see how they'll deal with him after a win in the civil case. I think they have a contingency plan. Hopefully it is a payoff and not something else.
    And hopefully they can't rig the civil case.
  36. Anonymous Member

Sorry, OSA. It's not worth thinking about. He's kicking their ass. Join the party or go.
    • Like Like x 3
  37. Anonymous Member

you're osa. wank wank wank
  38. Miranda Member

That is starting to sound like a veiled threat. You've made your point--I suggest you back off now.
    • Like Like x 10
  39. I disagree... I can't say I myself wouldnt be in a similar situation. Of course it all depends on the details what they want for me to accept a sizable settlement. Sure I could be persuaded with monies to stop. After all, Leaving Scientology has talked about how people have blown when they found out their donations were not going to Super Power etc etc. Someone has to explain that 100,000 went missing to an SP to get him to be quiet, or he was going to go for much worse. I think it's an interesting subject at the very least.
  40. I disagree as well... I think he's just stating a fact. If I was the cult I would... but then again, I wouldn't have the prosecution present 2 witnesses that contradict each other either. Perhaps we are giving them too much credit for thinking ahead like that... but in any case. I would be prepared that they may try something drastic to get Sparrow to stop. I wouldn't be surprised if they HAVE been telling people they used OT powers to make him stop protesting. But as stated... It's all speculation, but come on, wouldn't you prefer to speculate a situation before you are actually presented with it? At the very least, he sounds more like a warning to sparrow that the CoS might try some shit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.