Customize

Civil case: sparrow harrowing II

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm only in my 30s, but you do have a point that I have the arteries of a 60 year old.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

The Andrews Sisters

• Like Like x 10
  3. over9000OT Member

DM wasn't born yet and Hubtard was invading Mexico.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. RightOn Member

ok wow.. this thread has derailed into many avenues
  5. Loki's spawn Member

Back on target: Woohoo Sparrow!
    • Like Like x 3
  6. subgenius Member

Ella Fitzgerald

7. Sparrow's great legal victory over Scientology in 2011 reminds me of the great French victory over Scientology in 2010......

and Grace Potter rox........Ooh, la-la........la-la-la.........la-la.......

Wtg Sparrow, Congrats and GL in upcoming civil case.........
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Forget Grace Potter. This thread needs moar Wendy O. Williams.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Miranda Member

Might make sense just to send everything directly to Sparrow, since he has to get a copy of the transcript anyway. Unless other plans have already been made.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. RightOn Member

If this is the best solution, than I am for this if he agrees to it.
    I think if people want to send him donations towards either cause .... (legal fund and transcript purchase) he will have to seperate what comes in.
    Sparow is/has been keeping close track of all donations that were sent from the auctions and other donations for obvious reasons.

I think before anyone sends him anything for the cost of the transcript, I think we should make sure he is on board for this.
    He will have to keep track of both.

If he does agree to this, then people will have to write either "transcript fund" or "legal fund" with their money order, check or Paypal payment so he can keep this all straight.
    Again, lets' see how he feels about this first before anyone sends in anything for the transcript fund.

But PLEASE send in donations for Sparrow's legal fund ASAP.

EDITED:
    I sent Sparrow a PM to asking him if he is willing to accept funds for the transcript and keep track of everything
    Will post the answer when I hear back, or if he posts here, whichever happens first.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

Sent.

I didn't specify what I wanted him to use the money for. I think he'll know where to use the money where it's needed and when.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

And for that you should recieve this.....
    Donationtrophyava.png

or not. I was bored.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

I have no idea why you blurred that middle finger out because I have eagle vision and would put it to good use.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

I'll give him a call so that we can have this organized to his pleasure. Brb.
  15. RightOn Member

thank you!
  16. Herro Member

Can we be sure that the donated money won't go to buying booze? I'd rather give him a sandwich than cash if possible.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

Heavy_Like_Sandvich_by_wolfentir.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Anonymous Member

So you are in fact a girl!
    I like you more now.
    Okay- derail over- maybe when Sparrow's Civil Case starts- can we have a new thread?
  19. BigBeard Member

Not to derail the derail, but has there been any activity on the Emergency TRO request 'The Toxin' filed last week??

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 2
  20. xenubarb Member

That's why I carry KFC gift certs. The homeless love them so much more than hard cash!
    • Like Like x 7
  21. Miranda Member

Received this message from someone close to Sparrow:

Post any other questions here, or pm them to me.
    • Like Like x 6
  22. Okay, Miranda. I have a question: Who put the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop?

Also, thanks for the info.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. adhocrat Member

We all put the bop in...
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

I should add that he is very humbled by you all. He, naturally, has a bit of difficulty receiving this amount of kindness - in the form of cash donations. It must be at once wonderful, but unfamiliar since not many of us get to experience this kind of heartfelt support even once in our lives. The other side is, that he feels so honored to be the recipient of such selfless gestures. You people are awesome.
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Miranda Member

Sparrow.
    • Like Like x 14
  26. Herro Member

Gift cards to coffee places are another good one. Especially during the colder months.
    • Like Like x 4
  27. Anonymous Member

I almost posted that ... that's like 5 jinxes for us.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

worked for Graham Berry.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

Sparrow has started receiving donations to his legal fund. Sparrow treats every donation as specifically for legal fees. He has seen the posts that say "do what you want with it", but that's not how he's using it. Every dollar is being used for this one purpose.

He is honored to receive donations via PayPal or directly sent mail to his home.

His total fees to date have been requested by him, and his lawyer should deliver that information to him within the next day or two. The fee is $250/hr., so the ball park is several thousand dollars, but it is important to know the exact amount. This will be shared with you.

Sparrow is keeping track of donations and fees.

People are interested in the transcript. The full and complete transcript is $2,000.
  30. Herro Member

lmao
  31. Intelligence Member

I'm so happy about your BIG WIN, Sparrow and I pray for all the best
    in your Civil BS Trial.

And just because MOXON is such a "DM Wiener Breath Dork", I'm adding
    a couple more formal complaints to his upcoming shit storm in Canada.

Big HUG Sparrow:);-):)

Don't mess with our Sparrow!

• Like Like x 5
  32. Anonymous Member

I am in favor of supporting Sparrow. Where do we mail/paypal donations to him?
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

YES!
    Anon Sparrow Defense Fund..

Paypal: anonsparrow@gmail.com

Please send all snail mail contributions to:

Brian C. Mandigo
    1420 "N" Street, NW
    Suite 611
    Washington, DC 20005
  35. Anonymous Member

36. Herro Member

It might not be in your best interest to imply that you are making formal complaints out of spite on a public forum.
  37. Intelligence Member

Tx for your concern, but not to worry; the post was pre-handled before posting. No further comment:)

• Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  39. Herro Member

Cool beans.
  40. anonsparrow Member

Hey what’s up guise. I’m going against my better judgment here by posting this. (Wait, I have better judgment? Cha right.)

I need to tell you about one of my favorite courtroom moments. The transcript will be available soon and will be part of history so what I say is what I saw anyway.

So every time Ms. Belotte got in a jam and couldn’t (wouldn’t) answer a question she had goto stories (If you only knew what I know about Brian, Brian this, Brian that). One of her goto stories was that I made it a point to never go on private property - which actually is true.

So after Ms. Belotte got devastated on the stand (transrcipt), the Justice Department calls their next witness - Bernadette DiPalma. This woman is beautiful and charismatic and everything else. She's the registrar at the org. that is very skilled at making people part with their money for the greater good. She is someone who never spoke to me and barely ever made eye contact or anything.

And as she approaches the stand I can only imagine what she’s going to say about me. So she starts in about a fake incident wherein I allegedly walk onto Church property (up the red brick property towards the front door) and walk up to Ms. Belotte as she exits the building. One problem - Ms. Belotte has said over and over and over again (in one of her repeated jam stories) that I made a point to never go on private property (despite an earlier pleading that I showed up at her house on her back deck shortly after she filed the TRO paperwork divulging her address).

Ok well again the problem - Ms. Belotte said over and over again that I made a point to never go on Church property. That was part of my stalking M.O.

So Ms. DiPalma gets up there and carefully points to the exhibit, while getting all choked up and almost crying as she recalls this fake incident, and shows that I walk onto Church property to stalk Ms. Belotte.

Well, no. I never ever went onto Church property and Ms. Belotte confirmed it and later that the Judge would confirm he believed I never did. So Ms. DiPalma walks in with this story, first all choked up as she “relived” it but then moments later got very testy with my lawyer as he poked holes in her story.

At one point she showed her true colors (and I remember her well). She said (testified) that she walked out the front door 45-60 seconds before Ms. Belotte and saw me walk onto Church property and go right up to Ms. Belotte and get in her face and start yelling at her as she tried to get in her car and prevented her from entering her car.

Problem. How long does it take to leave the front door and get to the side? Couple seconds by her own testimony. Not to mention there are other problems with her testimony as well.

So anyway, she went from choked up about recalling the fake incident to getting very testy (annoyed) by having to recall the incident with my lawyer. Eventually she said “Look. I don’t mean any disrespect or anything but I don’t walk around with a stopwatch and time these things.” To which my lawyer responded “No disrespect taken. And no disrespect to you when I say that there’s a big difference between a couple seconds and 45 seconds - ISN'T THERE?”

Man she wanted to eat him alive and spit out his bones but had to say yes. True colors shown.

Too late. So there it is what we all knew already anyway. Scientologists are completely willing to lie, trick, cheat, steal and if possible, ruin utterly - anyone they perceive as enemies.

SO BE CAREFUL!!!

Otherwise keep it up because we are winning. For fuck’s sake they had 9 months to get their lies straight and this woman waltzes in with all her beauty and charisma and what does she do? Contradicts the main witness.

Amazing. I love this game.
    • Like Like x 40
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.