Customize

Civil case: sparrow harrowing II

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RightOn Member

Many people have asked for another auction....
    Rather than going through all that again and begging people to bid (I am a tad auctioned-out)
    Why don't people just donate directly to Sparrow if they are so inclined to do so?
    The bid matchers in the last auctions were VERY generous to say the least and have gone far and beyond to help Sparrow.

So this time around....
    JUST SEND WHATEVER YOU CAN TO SPARROW!
    Every little bit helps!

As far as the transcript purchase goes.....
    Maybe a seperate fund raiser for this through WWP?
    And have one of those graphs which shows the amount at the top we are shooting for and the mods can fill it in as donations come in for the transcript?
    It looks like others have said in prrvious posts that they will throw in some cash towards this?

*****For extra lulz, instead of having your normal old thermometer looking type graphic for this, maybe we can have a graphic of a large erect upright dong with balls at the bottom. Working our way up the shaft towards our goal at the "tip" and when it reaches the $2,000 goal, it can spurt off! LOL! I can just picture it.
    EDITED:
    ^^^THIS IDEA OF THE "GIANT DONG FUND RAISING METER" would be in honor of Moxon.
    And Not 'cause he has one, it's of course 'cause he is one.

Than the transcript can be bought and posted here in a pdf file with the juicy parts posted for all it's glory?
    Mods? yes? no?

geez, I guess I seriously need to get laid.
    • Like Like x 11
  2. grebe Member

Once per page repeat of something epic is okay IMHO.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. RightOn Member

trufax greebe
  4. Miranda Member

RO, I reported the post for discussion among mods. Will get back to you about it.
  5. Make it so, Number one!
  6. RightOn Member

I edited my post to include that the "Giant Dong Fund Raising Meter" was in honor of Moxon.
  7. RightOn Member

thanks Miranda!

EDITED:
    My other idea besides the graphic of a giant dong fund raising meter in honor of Moxon...
    would be a meter with graphic like the Tone Scale with some lulyz emotions next to the numbers.

ORRRRR a picture of Miscavige with his face getting madder (redder and redder ) as we reach the goal and then have the top of his head go off like a volcano?
    • Like Like x 7
  8. Bipolart Member

This has my approval. VERRRRY lulzy!
  9. Gary Moore Member

Bumpity Bump!

I couldn't give a rat's ass (unless it's Scurvy Bill) about fucking dipshit Lindsay Fucking Lohan or fucking Sony for that matter!

ITT: Crush regging
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Anonymous Member

I need brain bleach to get rid of the image of fucking Shelly Miscavige. Who's doing it? Davey doesn't swing that way.

tom-cruise-David-Miscavige.jpg

Sorry, mods, if you won't complain about me perpetuating a derail, I won't complain about you moving my post.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Well, he does have a giant dong, but it's not on him, it's IN him.
  12. Xenu Is Lord Member

At least Tom has a place to park his bike.
  13. Anonymous Member

I vote for the balls on top so they can explode with all their joyful goodness.
  14. xenubarb Member

And yet, i read the entire quote and am still extracting lulz from it...and would read it again.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. This will make me come give.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Because of this site's sordid history with fundraising, WWP will no longer host any official fundraisers for outside causes. You can organize what you like within the community but WWP resources other than hosting discussion (i.e. what you have been doing up until now) will not be involved.

Sorry.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. subgenius Member

auctions and girl scout cookies (just one example) are too much work for the reward in fund-raising (tho fun)
    oops bad example on the cookies (yes you get great cookies), except for the fact that too much goes to the fund raising and not the target
    1. I wish our taxes went to properly fund good stuff, instead of children having to sell shit on the street. (What a skill set to train them in.)
    2. If we don't want to go that route, at least just have the little beggars hold out a can for donations, since then 100% goes to the target and not the overhead.
    3. Someone remind us of the paypal account where we can just throw money.
    • Like Like x 8
  18. Anonymous Member

Hybrid... A dong and at the end when it's filled it cums!!
  19. subgenius Member

rufus
    thanks for that
    keeping it simple since 1972
    (random date)
  20. subgenius Member

something like this (not snipping such fucking awesome news and a personal report) is the exception to the rule
    feel the love for the sparrow
    (also many ass clowns don't read a whole thread....and it won't hurt OSA in a bad way....to re-read it)......
  21. subgenius Member

rage at the 36 hours he spent in a shit hole jail cell for no reason
    add it up
    and if you don't think its something go spend that amount of time in your garage or basement corner
    and report back to us
    (Oh, be sure to round up some folks that really are bad guys to keep you company)
    • Like Like x 4
  22. RightOn Member

ok, understood.
    As far as Sparrow goes, please people send your donations directly to Sparrow, via Paypal, money order, or check (if you don't care about name fagging). He will be letting me know what the expenses will be after Monday. I will post that info when I find out.

As far as the transcipt goes...
    the mods are out soo...
    if we pool our cash together in the community we can have someone purchase the transcipt. Cost- $2,000.
    MODS: if we create a fundraising thread.....is there a way to keep the OP open for editing so someone will be able to keep up with the progression of the fundraising ?

We need someone who is willing to collect all the funds and keep track who is already name fagged and who can give out their address to receive the funds. My vote would be for for Larry Brennan, but I don't know if he wants to do this. Nor do I know if he wants to aquire a Paypal account either.

We need someone who can make a graph/or shooped picture for the fundraiser. Calling Freak? or Sponge?
    The three ideas I had were:
    1. Giant Dong Meter in honor of Moxon with the funds rising up from the bottom of the balls up to the shaft to the tip and when we reach our goal, it spews glitter out the tip
    2. COS mock Tone Scale with lulzy emotions next to the numbers
    3. A face of David Miscavige with his face getting reddder and redder as the funds get closer to our goal, and have his head blow off like a volcano when we finally reach the $2,000 goal.

We will also need the transcipt to be put in a pdf file and have it's own thread for all to oooh and ahh over and discuss the lulzy nougat filling.

OR if anyone has $2,000 they want to spend on the transcript, it would be a hell of a lot easier, and quicker, but certainly not as fun.

Of course anyone can do whatever the hell they want as far as fundraising for the transcript, but it is not easy to pool funds together and trust everyone. Of course making this all easier is not that easy either. lol

thoughts?
  23. There is no way to do this.
  24. RightOn Member

ok no problem, someone (whoever is skilled and who is doing this grpah) can the put the progression in a new post as it goes
  25. Maybe make it an event? Set the due date something in December... then the person that made it can change the "EVENT" Info?

also in that 160 characters when you RSVP... you can say how much you donate by replying yes...
  26. I think the edit window for events is the same.
  27. Anonymous Member

Those who have financially supported Sparrow's legal defense should be thrilled with the outcome so far. More money is needed to secure final victory. I personally hope others who are in a position to help will give to the cause. The amount of the gift doesn't matter as we have already seen how multiple small gifts can add up to win. I know I will be giving again.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Miranda Member

RO, just let me know if the OP needs editing--I'm happy to do it.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. RightOn Member

Just so you know, the graph can not be updated until the fund is received.
    People can say they are going to contribute X amount and then they don't send it in or something came up.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. RightOn Member

I am in the midding of a cooking more crap cook-a-thon
    so I have to pull away from this conversation ATM
  31. Herro Member

Sup babe.
    • Like Like x 4
  32. Krautfag Member

ZOMG!!!11eleven

That was actually funny for once :confused:
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

He spent 36 hours in a jail cell?

Obvious question is obvious - how did he fap?
  34. Anonymous Member

Maybe Bubba helped?

<shudder - bugbux your way>
    • Like Like x 1
  35. subgenius Member

why a seperate thing for the transcript
    just send money to sparrow and let him and his attorney order it, which they probably would be doing anyway
  36. subgenius Member

pm me with the recipes
  37. But I'm getting older. Aren't older people supposed to reminisce about the good old days, when you could see goatse and mutilated body parts upstairs?
  38. Anonymous Member

NO.

You're supposed to die.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Smurf Member

What was good about the 40's?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.