Customize

Civil case: sparrow harrowing II

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EyeOnSci Member

Posting in epic thread.

<3 <3 <3 Sparrow, yer lawyers and the ACLU
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Diablo Member

Happy days are here again....................

I have a feeling that if the transcript was 20k the $$ would still show up for the lulz of reading...but then again, I could be wrong.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Smurf Member

Like I have long said, Scilons never learn from their mistakes. They dig a huge hole for their enemies, then trip & fall into their own holes...over and over again. In my prior depositions adverse to the cult, Moxon & other attorneys tried to intimidate me with lunatic staredowns. I would stare back. It became a competition who could stare at one another the longest.

If Moxon had the build & appearance of someone truly threatening, his staring at someone might be a whole lot of scary. But, look at the multiple photos of him floating around the Net. Who's going to be scared being stared at by a fucking dufus?
    • Like Like x 14
  4. Anonymous Member

Where is Moxon on the bridge??

LOLOLOL

Crappy cult lawyer attempting to use OT powers on an ACLU rep.

I think I actually just pissed in my pants. No, wait. It's OK.

I just came. False alarm guys.

Good to know Moxon reads these threads, he's clearly not "at cause over life".

His life is worthless, he must be an empty shell of a man having helped cover up his own daughter's death on cult property to save Miscavige. Is David Miscavige really worth the justice Moxon's daughter deserves??
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

OT-VI
  6. Diablo Member

uhhhh, EVERYONE! He is so fucking scary he looks like a TRO!!

troll.jpeg
    • Like Like x 2
  7. slobeck Member

Wow. Just fucking wow. I have to say that after reading that, I'm inclined to think that the presence of the ACLU lawyer, even though not an official member of team SParrow, is something of a big deal. Just getting the ACLU to LOOK at a case is no small feat. They, like we, get 9000 personal army requests every day; so them paying attention looking for whether they're going to be needed is a right and good thing.

aside: Moxon is on the bridge? I dunno why, but I always figured he was a hired wog.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

Stacy Moxon Meyer was a good kid. It's not cool to use her death against her brainwashed daddy.

I don't like AGP when he takes it to that level.

But if Moxon defends fair game policy, if he helps cover the deaths of young women to try to save the cult, Shelly Miscavige and Lisa McPherson will not be forgotten.

Not only internet, but legally stated fact.

I would like it if Moxon could blow the cult and be helped by the Anonymous.

All Anonymous wants is justice. No more, no less.

It's coming, whether he likes it or not.

Wake up Kendrick. Listen to your heart. If you still have one.

RIP Stacy.
    • Like Like x 6
  9. DeathHamster Member

OH SNAP!

By the way, that "conversation" they were having about much Scientology is Expanding sounds like Developed-Traffic or Dev-T where they talk back and forth solely for the benefit of people listening.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Smurf Member

There's no evidence that Shelly Miscavige is dead.
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Anonymous Member

Dev-T ... schoolchild tactics.

They don't work in the real world.

AnonSParrow - the world loves you!!
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Of course that's all it is... Look at when sparrow comes early in the morning to see if they really are getting their course rooms packed with people. There is nobody new coming into the cult.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Ok, I haven't paid attention since the beginning as many of you seem to have.

I sort of jumped in watching the criminal case. So now what is the civil case about?

Is there another thread or post somewhere that explains that? Or could it be summed up briefly here?
  14. Anonymous Member

Dev-T, or developed traffic, is a technique used to bloc people's access to truthful information. It works by burying the real information in a sea of noise and useless garbage so it's unreadable.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

There's no evidence Shelly Miscavige is alive.
    • Like Like x 7
  16. DeathHamster Member

At one OG picket, two handlers were lounging about talking, bad-mouthing our leader, and after I passed by a few times, I noticed that they were having the same "conversation" over and over again. I laffed!
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Anonymous Member

Didn't work. These tactics can never work again.

Anonymous is here to eradicate doubt, to point those lost in the cult the way out.

These 1950's LRH tactics are too outdated to compete with 21st century humanity.

Toto has pulled back the blanket, figuratively speaking, the Sparrow has unveiled the sad little man at the controls.

No reason to fear any of the Scientology tricks any more.

Go home, to the families that love you. Laugh at the pathetic "sp declare" letters.

Carry with you the hope and the confidence that Anonymous can help.

Be kind to animals. Live long. Prosper.
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Xenu Is Lord Member

Troll 2 is one of the best movies ever made!
  19. CarterUSP Member

Anyone know how I can 'like' that post 50 times?
    • Like Like x 6
  20. Miranda Member

I wish I knew, I would have done it too.
    • Like Like x 5
  21. If you click like, then click unlike then click like again and do this cycle for 50 times you will have liked the post 50 times....

Sadly that's fifty ups and downs... so it's still only one.

Or you can take a page from CoS! and say that 8 billion people on the planet liked the status... and just be prepared to ignore all evidence that there are more likes than their are human beings on this planet....
    • Like Like x 4
  22. Xenu Is Lord Member

• Like Like x 9
  23. Zak McKracken Member

• Like Like x 7
  24. Nickofname Member

Sounds like Moxon did a fantastic job rubbing the ACLU lawyer the wrong way.
    • Like Like x 6
  25. Anonymous Member

Schr%C3%B6dinger_cat.png
    SCHRÖDINGER CAT MOMENT...!
    • Like Like x 8
  26. Anon500 Member

XenForo 1.1 will reportedly come with ignore functions - that should cut down on work for the mods too, especially if one can ignore not only users, but whole threads and subforums.

Congratulations, anonsparrow. Looking forward to see you back protesting after this is over.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Good on you Sparrow, you deserve to be well represented. These cult members are imbued with this idea they can sway things by merely showing up, it completely throws them when they get their ass's hand to them.

James
    • Like Like x 5
  28. Herro Member

May I direct your attention to the Miscavige and LRH shoop megathreads?
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Yes but that stays here... we don't flaunt it in public. Those threads are just for the luz.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

Not necessary, I'll simply focus on the fact that you refuted nothing.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. subgenius Member

and no current evidence that she is alive
    I don't think she's dead (physically) myself, but..............
    its a quantum thing
    she could be both like that guy's cat
    we simply don't know
    the question is why we don't know
    that's important
    are there no family/friends that have any interest in finding out?
    that's sad
  32. Anonymous Member

Awesome Collaboration Leaks Underworldlyness
  33. Anonymous Member

Well, Scientologists do. And people who have dealt with worse, wouldn't let themselves be intimidated.

As for Moxon, they're only using him for because he's at no cost (apart from his travel expenses). If they have a case where something is really at stake, they like to hire a better lawyer from outside. Fortunately, Moxon's fuckups also have can have consequences beyond one case, as we might come to see.

As for the ACLU my guess is that they were there in case Sparrow got found guilty and they would be involved in the appeal. The ACLU usually are concerned where the government is involved, and not so much in civil cases between private parties. Really cool how it further made Moxon lose his composure - perhaps he looks up to them, or at least knows that they are a prominent group.
    • Like Like x 7
  34. Herro Member

Glass houses and all that.
  35. Anon500 Member

This board is on the Internet, you know. The real difference is that those were an officer of the court (Moxon) and executives of a respectable founding "church", and it took place IN the court building, in a professional setting.
    I wouldn't hold it against them if they posted shoops from their bedrooms. In fact I'd encourage it.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...apist-steve-hassan-part-1.79152/#post-1481398
  37. Anonymous Member

^^^ Internet equivalent of the glare. lol
    • Like Like x 1
  38. subgenius Member

My previous rants about the aclu notwithstanding (long time member) 2 points
    1. I don't like excuses that a workload prevents anything, when you're a professional. Get out if you can't do an acceptable job.
    2. Yes the "ACLU" brand brings gravitas and has theoretical weight on its own. (Not all good for the individual involved.)
    (Michael Keaton was asked how he prepared for the "Batman" role.
    "Just put on the suit, and let the suit do the work.")
    It should be noted that the ACLU's interest and scope of remedy is particular to them, and does not coincide completely with Sparrow's.
    I trust Sparrow's assessment that he is confident in the lawyer(s) that are representing his interests.
    He is a bad mofo, and quite bright.
    3. (Yeah, I only said 2).....I love that that particular aclu lawyer is reported to have gonads of steel......in real life.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. xenubarb Member

I wonder where Rosen and Abelson have gone off to. They've been noticeably absent from the fray.
    • Like Like x 4
  40. subgenius Member

since they're outside attorneys it may be a billing issue
    which would be really cool
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.