Customize

Civil case: sparrow harrowing II

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

Hi Moxon! *waves* Nice to know you watch our antics, it makes us prance MORE! SO, what happened to your daughter? Where is Shelly Miscavage? If OT abilities are real why are we still here? Why are you not at cause over this? Why haven't you applied the doubt formula to Scientology? Why are stats crashing all over? Why are Orgs closing? Why is there less and less money?
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

sparrow-on-a-stick-for-tomorrow

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

I see what you mean now.
  4. Krautfag Member

Hm, we need to post Solo NOTs more often then. I wonder how many OSA bots can afford a good long case repair.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

So, wat posts did they bring with them sparrow?
  6. Anonymous Member

good point! hey osa... here's a message from a sea ogre of long term and RIP (really important person)

You need to apply Confusion and then listen: Everything you ever dreamed for yourself, your family, your firiends, your career, your dreams, lies right outside the door that you have locked yourself in behind. You know something is wrong. You khow something is wrong.

I know something is wrong. You know I know, etc, etc.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. subgenius Member

respectfully no probably not but fail if do
  8. Anonymous Member

However the injunction is drafted, Scientology will probably (based on having seen them do this in the past) attempt to view everyone picketing with Sparrow as his "agent" and thus likewise enjoined by the injunction.
  9. When whatever you say or post can and will be used against you, I'd think it's best for Sparrow to lay low and let this case run its course as frustrating as the entire obvious Moxon / Bellotti charade of again abusing our legal system for Scientology gain. (Not this time in the criminal case)

Hopefully this judge sees all of the Kim Bellotti lies and Scientology tactics from the criminal trial. Is there any chance of Sparrow countersuing Kim Bellotti for these bogus charges now or in the future?

Imho, the real crime here has been commited by Kim Bellotti / Kendrick Moxon who have demeaned every REAL victim of stalking / harassment and threats, especially the many who have been actually beaten or killed by truly dangerous stalkers.

This mockery of the judicial system against a very sincere, legitimate protestor of real abuses commited by Scientology for decades should not stand.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Herro Member

They still get to keep him away? That's kinda lame. At least he can go across the street. Maybe it will force him to get creative. Could be a good thing?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Cheappassion Member

You guys iz mean.
    Something....Pink elephants.
  12. Anonymous Member

I'm sure someone's going to flame me for this, but is this whole Sparrow debate about the ramifications of that video in which he gets harassed, or is there something else that happened involving Sparrow? Yes/No/a link would be appreciated.
  13. Anonymous Member

^It finds the search function and it lurks moar.
    • Like Like x 6
  14. subgenius Member

sparrow should get more creative than those who have no documented real life activities to demonstrate how fucking creative he could be
    that's what sparrow should do
    or he should just fuck off
  15. Anonymous Member

or it get's the hose again?
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Anonymous Member

for the whole next year?
  17. 3rdMan Member

He can protest on the roof of the Carnegie building.
  18. Anonymous Member

calvin-ignorant.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Anonymous Member

Having completely failed in their attempts to establish Sparrow's peaceful protesting as some sort of a threat to their safety in criminal court, it's going to be interesting indeed to watch them attempt to make a valid case for an injunction against constitutionally protected free speech in civil court. Watching them attempt to enjoin additional protestors with the same BS could provide even more lulz than reminiscing over Wally Pope's attempts to produce a case against Anonymous's rights to protest at Flag, based on a littany of laughably false charges tied to just about anyone who made the mistake of parking their car near downtown Clearwater that wasn't a Scientologist during the period they were drafting that piece of work.

We have every right to protest peacefully in front of these near empty buildings. Nobody has been "stalking" anybody. The only threats of violence that have occurred (silly as they may have been) have been directed at protestors by Scientologists and their misinformed NoI dupes. Well, that and whatever's probably been transpiring between Moxon and Miscavige these days. Poor little fucker.

TLDR: Doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results seems to be just about all Moxon has got left to work with. Chilling effect? Not so much.
    • Like Like x 12
  20. Anonymous Member

DC is not CA and if they try to enjoin others they will fail. It is the protest capitol of the Nation. Moxon is free to be the idiot he is and try. Most likely that would get the ACLU pissed off and Moxon could threaten them next.
    • Like Like x 5
  21. Anonymous Member

We shall see. It didn't take much for the DC police or DA's office to do the cult's bidding & go after Sparrow with these charges. The DC police, as experience has shown, have not been particularly fond of the protests at the DC Org.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Moxon is such an idiot, I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that he's screwed himself with the ACLU observer, the judges, the everyone and everything. I wouldn't be shocked if sparrow the entire DC org.
  23. Anonymous Member

It seems likely that the DC police would prefer that Sparrow simply stop; it is even possible that their embarrassment at the behavior of their officers resulted in influencing the DA when the prosecution commenced. Perhaps we have been giving Scientology too much credit for influencing the DA.
  24. slobeck Member

I'd love a hit of that....kindly pass it over here for quality assurance testing

ohai kids and Mr Moxon, sorry what I meant was
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Smurf Member

I have a difficult time believing that the prosecutors came up with the idea to charge Sparrow with "wearing a mask" on their own. I suspect Moxon was pressuring them on this point as he always does when setting people up on bullshit charges.
    • Like Like x 6
  26. Anonymous Member

I still think it would be good to try and get the midget involved in this debacle somehow. I would love for him to get called before the DC court on conspiracy charges.

Any OSA bot who has some evidence of the dwarfs involvement and does not want to spend the rest of their life in RPF after this case fails. You know what to do. I am sure Marty will help you out, after all he has demonstrated that he has taken an interest in Sparrows case, and I bet Sci in a Marty style practice will involve less beatings and beans. You could even become a genuine hero, somebody who is really actually doing some genuine good, like you intended when you joined the Sea Aaarrgh.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

That charge appears to have been dismissed out of hand.

I'm not convinced that Scientology's legal staff had much sway over the DA in this case. I think he simply was trying to send that impression. Staring people down seems to be his main form of attack now.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. adhocrat Member

I can't see why a DA would have wasted his time on such a charge if he hadn't been pushed by CoS/Moxon, but unless he talks, we'll never know.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

It is possible that the DC police were embarrassed by the ridiculous behavior of their officers. I think it is much more likely that they have some influence over the DA than the cult.
  30. JohnnyRUClear Member

If SParrow is happy with this outcome, then I'll tolerate it, but wow, what a piece of shit it is anyway. The entire thing is absurd and based on nothing but bullHubbard.

Kendrick Moxon sucks pig cocks on Hollywood Boulevard.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Anonymous Member

^^^^ So please help protect the pigs on hollywood blvd. ^^^^^^
    • Like Like x 5
  32. Anonymous Member

Yeah right, the very same Marty who says our Sparrow's activities are "offensive, tasteless and counter-productive".
  33. Anonymous Member

Unqualified prediction: From now on, some huge trucks, buses, trailers, whatever, will be parked along the other side of the street, so SParrow will need some pretty long sticks, if he wants his signs to be seen.
  34. Anonymous Member

This is acceptable. Cult hiding away like a pack of rats.

It still means empty org and uneaten barbeque food.

Besides - DC permits on parking??
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

Epic vehicle clearing erection will be epic!
  36. subgenius Member

• Like Like x 1
  37. I hate when i agree with herro, but it would be a lame approach i suggested for Sparrow to lay low when he's done nothing wrong just being careful nothing he does would jeopardize his case.

The Moxon / Bellotti braintrust (makes one want to throw up a little in the mouth) is fucking up enough on their own, they shouldn't be interrupted.

I'm not sure if it came up in the criminal case but I think LRH polcy for Scientology on the purpose of a lawsuit comes in to play in these absurd, bogus domestic violence stalking charges.

Kim Bellotti was simply following L. Ron Hubbard policy to "Find or MANUFACTURE enough evidence against them to cause them to sue for peace."

Attorney Kendrick Moxon has a long history of using the court system to harass opponents of Scientology's fraud and abuses.
  38. BigBeard Member

Cof$ doesn't care if it fails, remember their 'scripture', "...the purpose of the law suit is to harass..."

And I'd really, really, really, like to see Moxon put his fist (figuratily speaking of course) into the ACLU 'Tar Baby'.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 7
  39. TinyDancer Member

I'd love to see the ACLU take on that argument.
    • Like Like x 7
  40. Anonymous Member

Trust me they care. Also their policy is that of a looser. If Sparrow keeps his head and gives the cult nothing to hang him with it will become even more apparent to the judge what scum bags they are.
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.