Customize

Cincinnati's not dead yet...

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Cudgel, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Cudgel Member

July 24, 1 p.m. start.

Meet at the corner of 4th and Vine (Starbucks)

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” If you do nothing, the cult will continue as it is unabated. Get up off your ass and join us.
    • Like Like x 8
  2. moarxenu Member

GOGOGO CINCIFAGS!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. TinyDancer Member

Cudge, you're a legend.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Cudgel Member

I blushed.

I try. If that make me a 'legend' then so be it. It wouldn't be possible without the support of Mrs. C who has put up with me for 36 years now (38 if you count the time we were dating). She's the real legend.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Cudgel Member

Just a reminder that the Cincinnati raid planned for this Sunday (July 24 at 1p.m.) is on as scheduled. Join us if you're in the area. Give us horn love if you happen to pass by on your way to something 'more important' (although what could be more important than enturbulating $ilons?)

We don't let no stinking heat wave get in our way!

3670005875_51ff32f827_z.jpg?zz=1.jpg
  7. Anonymous Member

ohio is stil on my mind
    not only georgia
  8. moarxenu Member

RAID FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!
  9. RightOn Member

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  10. subgenius Member

bob i love you cinci fags, even if you're b(f)uckeyes......
    continue=win
    stop=fail
    its simple, no?
    raid
    profit
    without bragging, I personally cleared the Ohio River for you.....yeah, the actual river.....
    from the Riverside Boat Launch to Aurora......no Scilons were detected........
    And across from the boat launch is this fun place where they feature rock-a-billy swing dancing and all kinds of other fun stuff
    http://www.jimandjacks.net/index.html
    I guaran-goddam-tee you there ain't no $cilons there either
    And now that touch-down Jesus on I-75 was struck by lightning and burned to a crisp, and you glorious bastards are still on the job
    Cinci is safe for wogs
    I've been covering the rest of Ohio lately in my spare time (cleared Bellevue, Akron, Barberton, Lakewood, Cleveland and Lorain, and all points in between, just in the last 2 days), but I miss Chef Xenu(?) in Columbus(?) .....And his project vs. that $cilon slate company (Durable Slate).
    Man its hot
    but that's the way
    uh huh, uh huh
    I like it
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Cudgel Member

All right,faggots. Let's do it!
  12. anonakatie Member

Godspeed, you fabulous dudes and dudettes!
  13. xenubarb Member

Is it true you guys think turkeys can fly?
  14. Cudgel Member

No. Pigs. That's why the local marathon is called "The Flying Pig Marathon". (It's a carry-over from Cincinnati's past when the city was the largest producer of pork, even had the nickname Porkopolis...)

[IMG]
  15. Cudgel Member

We were 7. Moonchylde (back after an absence), Scary, Joker, True, newbies Gabe and Wolf, and me. Much horn love and the chance to interact with a number of passers-by, many of who greeted us as Anons! It sdhows that even with NO local publicity, our message IS getting out!

There was no reaction from the cult to our presence, unless you count this:
    oh_swe10.jpg

More photos later, the upload system I use is running really, r...e....a....l...l...y s.....l.....o.....w right now.
    • Like Like x 5
  16. Cudgel Member

Hot Scary is hot...
    scary_10.jpg

Moonchylde (back after an absence), Gabe and Tru
    moonch10.jpg

Wolf warning some tourists about the Borg
    warnin10.jpg

Joker at the Beginning
    joker_10.jpg

Joker at the End
    joker_11.jpg

And just in case anyone was wondering, yes, Scary protested as you see her above...
    _mg_5910.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  17. moarxenu Member

Well done, ny beloved faggots!!!
  18. ChefXenu Member

I shall return, just as soon as I get the doctors to pin a piece of my hip into my clavicle and recover. I'm not at all ready to let them off the hook here in Cbus, either at the Org or at Durable Slate :)
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

Hey can you guys confirm that Ben Kasle is back on staff there?
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Cudgel Member