Customize

Cincinnati September Stampede Sunday, September 11, 2011

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Cudgel, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Cudgel Member

Well, we hope we help get a stampede of people blowing the org!

Join us on Sunday, September 11 at 1 p.m. when we'll let the cult know how we feel The Cowboy Way (apologies to The Riders in the Sky). Come dressed in all your cowboy finery (no six guns, please). We'll hoot and holler and have a real good time. We'll also use the day to remember the death of Lisa McPhearson with a candle-lit memorial that we'll leave behind for the public to see. And there will be a few things to remind the cult of Thalia Ghiglia's footbullet in New York City, too.

As usual, we'll gather outside the Starbucks at Fourth and Vine Streets at 1 p.m. and mosey down to the org as a posse.

Hope to see some of you there!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. moarxenu Member

GOGOGO!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Cudgel Member

If half the people who send me PMs (you lnow who you are) would get up off of their dead asses and come out we would be a formidable force.

I'm at the meet waiting for Scary. Where the hell are the rest of you ? Waiting for next year when the cult move to KY?
  4. Cudgel Member

Me and Scary (what else is new). We were loud and boisterous. We had a captive audience: apparently the AC isn't working and they had the front door propped open. We asked anyone going in or out if they knew why Thalia personated (look it up!) a police employee while she was in NYC taping the August 20 raid. As expected, we got no answers. We even had a photo on a sign so they knew who we were talking about:

thalia10.jpg

At the start of the raid, we pinned a sign memorializing Lisa McPhearson to a tree. As we packed up to leave early (some wicked looking lightning to the west) we left that sign attached to the tree and walked around the corner. As we rounded the corner we cut back onto the entrance of the Textile Building and watched the sign. After about three minutes one of the Sea Ogres from the org came running out of the org and crossed the street toward the sign. Sorry, there are no pix. but as I leaned around the corner to start taking them she saw me and made a hasty retreat. We waited a bit longer, got no action and I walked back to take the sign down to save it for another day.

1lisa10.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  5. xenubarb Member

Nice! Sorry there were only two of you. But, you take it as it comes and make the best of it.
  6. Orson Member

Nice flyer on Thalia. good job!
  7. Cudgel Member

I agree totally. It's just that every now and then it gets frustrating to have soooo many people here )and on our own forum http://cincyanon.forumotion.com - blatant plug for Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky locals who don't know where we are) talk a good game and then no show.

Scary and I are in this for the long haul but a companion or two would be nice.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Cudgel Member

We had a second sign printed on the back of the first one to use is she showed up. We saw her husband Gustavo (Durich, known in the org as 'Gotty') and son Luca (kids should be outside playing, not stuck hanging around an org!!!). She didn't appear...but we still have the sign.

Here it is:

thalia11.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Excellent Flyers, and a good report on the raid, Cudgel. Well done! <3 !!!