Customize

Cincinnati Fail at opening new ORG and its crashing stats!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Strixcoil Moderator

Bitch, wtf? I don't have mad photoshop skills, but something is totally wrong with his scenario. Srsly, that light and color doesn't make sense at all.

It's so obvious that is some green screen behind him that it hurts.
  2. Most of those photos were taken at ideal org openings, there are amateur and local press photos taken at them that show the same backgrounds.
  3. Anonymous Member

There is no David Misacavige, only Zool.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. DeathHamster Member

Nah, the backgrounds are real, but they use a bunch of David Miscavige mannequins for the shots. The right hand is velcro'ed down to stop them from falling over.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. xenubarb Member

That latest pic barely looks like him at all. Sup, DM?
  6. For security reasons he is now being played by Greg Kinnear at all public functions.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Strixcoil Moderator

...Well, maybe you're right. Still doesn't explain that weird light around the objects, but Ok.
  8. subgenius Member

E
    either plastic surgery, or his twin sister in drag
  9. His Tom Cruise could use some work.
  10. David and Tom share everything so Greg is good to go.
  11. Random guy Member

Amazing WTF look on the face of the woman in the background!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

Was there a florence, ky protest? Didn't see a post-game...
  14. Anonymous Member

Pic cries out for horizontal flipping to the tune of 'Meow, I'm a Kitty Cat'.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. jensting Member

Copper grounding rod.

Prove me wrong: prove that David Miscavige steps away from the earthing post for more than two minutes...

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Sponge Member

So did this place in Florence KY open this month at all?

Also, shoop.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 6
  17. Anonymous Member

So the official opening was yesterday. What an unremarkable day it was. No mentions :(
  18. Anonymous Member

So the cult has progressed from shutting down streets, luring in high profile dignitaries, and splashing their wunderbar plans for and announcement of the openings all over media to...does anyone know if it really happened? That IS progress. :D
  19. Anonymous Member

It is actually on the 25th not the 21st, my bad. But I suspect it will still be fail all the same.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. xenubarb Member

There was a theory around a few years back that DM was having his pix subtly shooped so he would closer resemble Hubbard. We kicked it around. Now it looks like it's happening irl as DM bloats up and his hair turns ginger.

Mind you, it was mostly wankery and lulz on our part. I don't think anyone took it srs.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. pooks Member

He looks like he's gained 10 to 10 pounds. He's bloated and puffy. It's very noticable.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Xenu Is Lord Member

Legs are to long
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Sponge Member

He's retaining fluids, you know, full of piss and bile.
  24. RolandRB Member

...... ahhhnnnn..... nimatedd....... shoooooooopnneeeeesssssss
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

So exactly when is this opening and are there plans for a protest?
  27. Anonymous Member

>>
  28. Cudgel Member

Right now the opening is supposedly Saturday of this weekend. Why they didn't do it on the 11th is not known.

The Cincy Anons are getting ready for a visit on Saturday, the supposed new date. We're still a little leery* of the date for Saturday, February 25, but we're going to go anyway. Well, two of us are definite, the rest remain to be heard from. Either way, come on down if you're in the area. If nothing else we can scout the pubs in the area to find a replacement for our favorite Cincinnati refreshment station.

More information on the Cincinnati Forum: cincyanons.org. [NOTE: if you join the forum, the system will send yoou an authentication email. Please change the link in the authentication message TO CINCYANONS.ORG from cincyanon.org to auto authenticate yourself. otherwise you'll have to wait for a mod (me) to allow you access.)

*We did see a banner in January announcing the opening date as March 31, 2012. The banner disappeared after they noticed our interest in it...
    • Like Like x 4
  29. Xenu Is Lord Member

We love you guys, wish I was there. Keep your cameras running at all times, stay together and for fucking Xenu's sake keep your foil helmets on and your retard shields up. You don't want stupid rubbing off on you :)
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Xenu Is Lord Member

Ohhh and lots of pics please.
  31. Cudgel Member

Gots me two brand new two hour personal body video cameras for us to wear. And I hope to have a much better video camera with me as well as the twins ((2) Canon Digital Rebel XTis, one with telephoto, one with 18 - 55 mm).

Now all we need is for the Florence Borg to really be opening...

Anybody else wanna come? 1 p.m. is the planned start of festivities. You know where...
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

Damn damn damn, I will be in the area, but have something to do....dammmmmm
  33. Anonymous Member

Someone called for you. Don't know who, sorry.
  34. Cudgel Member

So drive by on your way and give us some horn love. Or drop off snacks...
    • Like Like x 2
  35. xenubarb Member

Usually all we get is hurled sodas from passing cars. ;)
  36. Xenu Is Lord Member

Bring them some fucking CAKE!
  37. Cudgel Member

Actually, we're more of a cookie kinda group. They travel easier and are easier to hand out to the passing public. Not to mention they work great for getting the street folk to talk to you about what they've seen...
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Cudgel Member

Gotta do it: is that hurled as in thrown or hurled as in barfed?

Sorry. It's been one of those days...
  39. skeptic2girl Member

In SF, people almost never take us up on our offers of, say, brownies. They assume the're pot brownies. Does that happen in Ohio!?