Customize

Cincinnati Fail at opening new ORG and its crashing stats!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2012.

1. anoninoob Member

• Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

Dong-copter!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anybody got a schedule of events or a time frame for tomorrow (Feb. 11)?

I'd like to swing by the FailPalace after I cash my check from Big Pharma.
    (so nice of them to pay in advance this month!)

A little snow ain't gonna stop us. Seriously -- when should we be there? When will we have our delicious win?

I hope they didn't put it off 'cause all the Scilons drifted away (clutching their wallet)....
  4. Anonymous Member

The pastor who sold the scilons the "church" building was immediately fired by his congregation when they found out who he sold it to. TRUFAX!

The local cops have been massaged by relatives (heh) since last year and they already hate the borg...the local businesses...ditto. Scilons own the borg in cincy which they cannot sell, and the borg in Florence now and they are hurting for money BIG TIME. Recall our incredible regging capture on film in January protest? If not check post game cincy for last month, the video is epic, regging...caught on tape!

Looks like we have at least 140 protestors from all around the country planning to enturbulate the midget. Locals who are invited to and dare to GO to the opening will be swiftly dealt with. In general, the clams are not going to have a good time in Florence. There is no foot traffic to speak of. They do, however have a monster parking lot...they didn't need a monster parking lot before, they sure as hell don't need one now. Intel seems to have exposed their lodging as well :D If I were a visiting clam, I'd check under my bed...
    • Like Like x 5
  5. anoninoob Member

This needs a time lapse camera running for a couple of weeks to show no traffic. Actually this is a great idea for any $ci parking lots.

BRB, crossposting to Active Projects.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

THIS

Operation: HUMILIATE THE MIDGET ON GLOBAL LIVE TV

• Like Like x 1
  7. anoninoob Member

dongcopter with a silk flag that says "The Midget is Lying to You!!!"
  8. Sponge Member

Any news of the mincing midget and the idle morgue today?
  9. subgenius Member

They must be having too much fun. Davey's probably not over the Debbie Cook disaster either.
  10. Anonymous Member

So is there any news about this opening yet? Was Miscavige there? Was he shamed into no-showing because of the Debbie Cook fallout? Was anonymous there? Pics? Vids? Wtf?

Enturbulating minds want to know.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. xenubarb Member

Crickets...tumbleweeds...Dianetics fliers scudding by in the wind...
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Sponge Member

[IMG]

If any scientologists are looking for news about it then they won't even find any on the official scientology sites. No real media, no fake PR media, no youtube videos, nothing.

The best thing they'll come across is this, from 21 months ago....

• Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

Maybe Miscavige shit his pants during his speech and so put all of Cincinnati and Florence under gag orders until his pants can be sorted out in court.

Oh wait, their gag orders don't work anymore. I forgotskys.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. xenubarb Member

it is kind of amazing. The Pasadena grand opening was kind of a big deal, covered by media and anons alike. What is this? No fanfare? Amazing!

I wonder what the grand opening of the supah powah building will be like?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. There was little coverage of the "private" Sacramento grand opening two weeks ago but there was a pr release with photos the day after.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Sponge Member

Even Sacramento didn't actually get an awful lot in the way of official scientology media and the actual event with the speeches seemed pretty closed off to the mainstream. Usually they release some of those PR-Web type articles straight away which make it to google news (with lovely shoopable high-resolution pictures) but it was very low key in terms of self-serving après-event gloat-o-rama, and with no 3000 pixel-wide close up photos of the dwarf and org.
    Also they usually put up a youtube video on their official scientology channel containing a sequence of clips including Miscavige plus the local dignitaries speaking at the podium, but there wasn't any of that for Sacramento.
    Maybe he's aged 5 years in the last 6 weeks, or there's something embarrassing on his face that hasn't healed-up yet..... like his whole mouth.

edited: I meant Sacramento not Pasadena
    • Like Like x 5
  17. another123 Member

Maybe he's afraid he'll get shooped as a fire fighter enabler again, lol.
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 13
  18. Anonymous Member

One of the Church's statements from the Debbie Cook fall-out had an interesting sound byte in it. I think it was Karen Pouw who wrote it, but said (paraphrased) that Mr. Miscavige has selflessly served the Scientology religion for 30 years and Scientologists the world over are ever-grateful (or something very similar).

If I wasn't positive the verbiage came from Miscavige himself, I would love to read that as:

"Mr. Miscavige has selflessly served the Scientology religion for 30 years and Scientologists the world over are ever-grateful. (And, uh, cough, now may be a good time to step down, sir.)"
  19. View attachment 05-Church-of-Scientology-Sacramento-David-Miscavig
    • Like Like x 1
  20. This photo of DM burning an historic Sacramento treasure of a building was taken only two weeks ago then released by The Church. Have they no shame? The people helping him are laughing as if it were all just a big joke!
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

Word is that the cult members have a new date of Feb 25th for the opening. Don't know if this was to throw off protesters or because they are so fail that they could not get it together.
  23. Anonymous Member

Either way they're failing.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Sponge Member

failing at failing.
  25. Anonymous Member

. . . is that actually DM or did they send his Doll Body?
  26. Xenu Is Lord Member

bad rhinoplasty,
  27. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 4
  28. Thanks, I was wondering why he does that pose so often:
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    etc.
    • Like Like x 7
  29. subgenius Member

Sooper seekrit scilon signals.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. DeathHamster Member

Ya know... They run off all that shit in their prefab factory in LA. It would save time if they just had him pose with the props before they shipped them off to the org.

Who's going to admit that they never saw him at the org?
    • Like Like x 3
  31. eddieVroom Member

Perhaps that's so his arm doesn't do this:

• Like Like x 3
  32. The dumb shit senators, congressmen, mayors etc that pose with him at these events?
  33. DeathHamster Member

Did they claim any of those were at the Sacramento opening?
  34. http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/1/prweb9151035.htm
  35. DeathHamster Member

Pathetic for the state capitol, and Ron Allen smells like another Alfreddy Johnson, but too many to cover a no show. So why no PR pictures of Davie mingling with those shaky movers?
  36. There are individual and a group photo on this Scientology site: http://www dot scientology.org/david-miscavige/churchopenings/church-of-scientology-sacramento-california.html
  37. Anonymous Member

I think he is trying to feel signs of an earth quake within Co$. Or to prevent people seeing he is trembling.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003192.htm

39. Xenu Is Lord Member

Someone beat me to it but to help it along
    hitler.jpg.w300h222.jpg 0448_adolfhitler.jpg
    I THINK WE KNOW WHO DM WAS IN HIS PAST LIFE ! ! !
    I GUESS HIS THETAN GOT STUCK THAT WAY
    OR YOU COULD CALL DM L Ron Hubbard's RIGHT HAND MAN ! ! !
    hitler1936.jpg 340x.jpg
    • Like Like x 1