Customize

Cincinnati Fail at opening new ORG and its crashing stats!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Like - that?
    cosondish.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  2. xenubarb Member

Kids. REALLY?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Random guy Member

Young at heart?
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Django Member

Take it as a compliment, Barbz....!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. xenubarb Member

• Like Like x 2
  6. Xenu Is Lord Member

Please don't clobber her. I have been sending her info and she has been receptive.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. xenubarb Member

Yeah, well you know. Picture's worth >9000 words.
  8. DodoTheLaser Member

Cincinnati refused to become an oasis of sanity, but Florence will not.

GAT, GAK and the Ideal Org Tek combined is the new beginning of a
    true planetary clearing. Florence will become a real sane oasis so soon!

Just watch all the theta getting freed exponentially, for years to come!

Destimulation will be all over the place, flowers will grow through the snow!

Somebody, tell me to STFU already, please....
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

Oh you mean add spikes..... they're good at adding spikes to things, crosses, fences, etc. etc.

Good letter to the Reverend btw, hope she figures it out enough to inoculate her flock, hell, even set up an escape network for fleeing scilons?

Oh, '14,000' parishioners in the region? LOLOLOL! Can't be many more than that in the whole continental US, hm, scilon exageration postulate= x100? Also be nice to see the KY/Ohio Anons getting some PR flyers ready, I smell a party!
    Bah, babbling, I go.

*popcorn ready*
    • Like Like x 3
  10. DodoTheLaser Member

Fine, it's 14,000 parishioners, including 2,000 staff members.
    Like it makes any difference, staff members are parishioners too.
    You people make me sick with all your apostate bigoted hatred.
    (Sarcasm intended.)

The real numbers for Florence are Cincinnati numbers only.

Translation: There were like 2 and 1/2 staffers living in Florence,
    now there a dozen or two, due to the Org's re-location, may be 40
    of them will move there too, soon. There zero to none Scientology public
    living in Florence, it might change, but a very little. The rest is Cincinnati
    Central Files, which covers 5 states or more, not much of it is KY, but a lot of it
    is very inactive. Wonder why. But hey, "we got to keep the show on the road!"

Oh, and as far as 14,000 parishioners, I would like to see 400 for starters.

Liars are lying. Shame on you.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. And at least one, motherfucking clear!
    • Like Like x 6
  12. Anonymous Member

Dodo: STFU, please.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Xenu Is Lord Member

We can only do a small amount of damage to the cults reputation compaierd to the cult itself. Imagine being a small town and Scientology say to you we are sending 2000 staff to convert your town and 14,000 public to overrun it.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

Write a letter of concern to the local newspaper raising the issue of how will the local area be able to handle such a huge influx of scilons - parking will be a nightmare for locals. How many toilets do you need for 14,ooo visitors? Do they have the relevant facilities?
    When the problems fail to materialise the locals can laught at the cults bullshit claims on membership numbers.
    • Like Like x 11
  15. xenubarb Member

^^^
    I like this
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Xenu Is Lord Member

And one should provide links as to how they told Clearwater money would roll in do to the construction of the Super Power building and never did.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. DodoTheLaser Member

You really pushing it too far now, buddy.

Get through your Basics first. If you will, we might give you a special confidential invitation to start your hundreds of hours of Objectives. Thank you, your TA is floating on this R-factor.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. DodoTheLaser Member

Back to the topic, I can't wait to see Florence, KY to become another oasis of all what is good.
    Courtesy of Cof$ of Cincinnati/Ohio. This is going to be so very theta. Just watch!
  19. amaX Member

February 11, 2012=Four Years + A Day Since Project Chanology Took To The Streets In Honor Of This Scientologist Because February 10th Is Her Birthday:

LisaMcPherson1.png

Y'all Might Want To Remind Them In Kentucky That This Is How She Looked After Scientology Got Done With Her:

LisaMcPherson2.png
    • Like Like x 5
  20. DodoTheLaser Member

Another Introspection Rundown Success Story. So very, very sad.
  21. Anonymous Member

Also, the legion of '14,000' will be doing next to nothing for local economy since most of their Ron gold will be siphoned off by the 'church', which will be then launched by alien spacecraft into the distant off-shore coffers of IAS.
    The few that will move into the area will be encouraged to apply for welfare so they can continue to work for nothing and the local church food-banks will get cleaned out. Keeping toilet paper in public restrooms will become a full time job.
    The over-all drain on the economy will be detrimental and gangs of [strike]zombie hunters[/strike] starry-eyed VM's will decend upon the populace, leaving in their wake mountains of shiney flyers which will strain the landfills and decrease air quality.

Scientology in MY town? Over grampa's dead body!
    • Like Like x 2
  22. xenubarb Member

I can think of lots of uses. Parrot cage liner. Buttwipe. Kindling. Or bundle them all up and send them back to Scientology postage due.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. timthephoto Member

you'll need their pre-paid envelopes that they give away with Oxford Capacity forms... they get billed by weight for each. include a brick with that!!
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Sponge Member

From OCMB:
    http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=430211#p430211
    • Like Like x 6
  25. Anonymous Member

How much money do they need to keep the building open? Not much.
    Empty building does not mean that there are no profits...
    With just a few rubes the Scientology corporation can keep the scam going a long, long time.
  26. Cudgel Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. Sponge Member

*bump*
    They are supposed to be opening the Florence (KY) Idle Morgue this weekend Feb 11th.
    If anyone's up for dwarf spotting.
    • Like Like x 4
  28. Quentinanon Member

Florence is across the Ohio River from Cincinnati and is more socially conservative than Cinci. I don't think business will be any better than the next to zero they currently have. Idle Morgue.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

Anoniversary with Davie!

Make it so, Cincifags!
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Quentinanon Member

Anon raiders should expect excessive security around Davey Boy. In addition to OSAbots, they will hire some private security droids who they will prime up with their adversarial cult rhetoric. Stay together and bring video cameras. Crazy cult is evil. Evil cult is crazy.
    • Like Like x 4
  31. Anonymous Member

LOL the idea of attacking Davey himself.

That little prick will be handcuffed as a result of his own problems.

Anonymous will of course dance upon the flames of his utter failure, but whatever that little nipplehead finally gets jailed for will not be the result of Anonymous trickery.

He will betray his own sorry little dwarf ass.
  32. Sponge Member

Just one long loud fart through a megaphone right in the middle of his speech would make me happy.

I'm easily pleased like that you know.
    • Like Like x 8
  33. Anonymous Member

It could be arranged. Most of these "org openings" could be subverted with a simple light aircraft message on the tailfin revealing $cientology's crimes.

Just give em cash and tell 'em Travolta sent you.

It works.
  34. BUMP for midgetspotting opportunity
  35. Sponge Member

and these kind of venues are really good for that because, unlike inner city org events, this one isn't in a canyon of tall buildings so there's a much larger visible sky canvas.
  36. Anonymous Member

Someone with some texch savy should sweep the airwaves for the frequency of the wireless sound system and overpower it with Elron's voice doing the OT III spiel...
    • Like Like x 4
  37. DodoTheLaser Member

About 60% of the old building key particles are boxed in. "It's on-target." This Saturday. Florence, KY.
  38. Anonymous Member

It would be sooooo amusing to see one of those remote controlled toy helicopters - suddenly appear about 50 feet up in the air - when the dwarf starts his speech. Keeping it just out of reach, bobbing up and down, should be ample entertainment for the homo novis's.

3D_Falcon_6ch_RC_3D_helicopter_rc_helicopter.jpg

39. Anonymous Member

Fresh onions smuggled into the beans should do the trick - I know what I'm talking about ...

But if somebody tries that - don't overdo, inb4:
  40. So, any plans for tomorrow?

I don't need caek, this day will be so full of epic win!

Unless tomorrow is a fake date, like the opening of that SCN school where Woll Smoth enrolled his kid(s).