Customize

Cincinnati Fail at opening new ORG and its crashing stats!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Cudgel Member

View attachment images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIZIujr4hQCwkr3BzX5_Q1lE2r7efDi This is relevant to my interests. Please PM me.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Cudgel Member

It
    It's either an old picture or they've finally repaved the lot and cleaned up all the trash and weeds...

EDIT: Here's a photo of the same lot, slightly different angle, in July of 2011:

beforeparkinglot.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Drookish Member

• Like Like x 6
  4. Anonymous Member

5. skeptic2girl Member

So did the Scilon take the flyer? What did he say?

Any time a Scientologist even acknowledges a protestor, it's pretty exciting. And when they don't just tell you to read Dianetics, it's even better.

You GO, Scary Spice Anonymous and Friends!

Y'all are so WIN.

ps: Have a I ever mentioned that I love Cincinnati? Thank you for helping prevent the cult from ruining it...
    • Like Like x 3
  6. AnonLover Member

Cinnci airport is practically (actually?) in KY... the burbs run up and nearly over state line. so yeah, its practically the same.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. xenubarb Member

What do a handful of peas do in a trash can? They prolly do that.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. I don't understand what this means, but it's still funny. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Xenu Is Lord Member

Got it. So this is a relocation from the burbs to the slums.
  10. AnonLover Member

dont know fer sure, but i woulda guessed the opposite... from the inner city to the burbs.
  11. Sponge Member

The KY location definitely looks more tumbleweedy.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Burbs.
  13. Anonymous Member

Another article, comment open:
    http://www.kypost.com/dpps/news/reg...rch-of-scientology-coming-to-florence_7080336

• Like Like x 2
  14. xenubarb Member

We have a saying, (not directed at you) "His brain is like two peas rattling around in a trash can."

I imagine the Ideal Org will be like that. They will be lonely people.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. HOC Member

• Like Like x 4
  16. Xenu Is Lord Member

Scientology takes their slum with them.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

I would encourage folks to contact Dian with solid information.

Pastoral Staff

Rev. Diane Zehr, senior minister ext. 552
    discover zone, pastoral care

Diane's email: diane.zehr@fuse.net

Rev. Bob Kemp-Baird, senior minister ext. 554
    music & worship

email: bkbaird@fuse.net

Rev. Sue Bishop, minister ext. 555
    youth & families

email: im4uth@florencechristian.org

Rev. Dexter Simpson, minister ext. 553
    harmony place, evangelism, outreach

email: dextersimpson@fuse.net
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Anonymous Member

I just sent this

I saw your church on TV

I am referring to the Scientology news report. I am a protester of Scientology abuse XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

I know you said that you don't know much about them but they are nice people. What is that old saying about wolves in a sheep's cloak? What I can tell you is that thousands of ex members have escaped and are speaking out.

I say escaped because that is what people have to do when leaving Scientology. Please use google to research their stories. Mark Headly was run off a road when he tried to leave and they tried to take him back to a compound. He was rescued by the police! He has written a book about it. There are literally hundreds of stories of people crawling over wires, slipping out in the night and living in hiding. All only to be tracked down and threatened to come back.

Scientology openly practices Disconnection on them. Disconnection is when your friends and family that are in Scientology find out that you leave, they can no longer speak to you. Scientology will also demand that you disconnect from your family if they not in Scientology but question you being in.

As Christians, you should also know that Scientology will lie to you and say that people can be in Scientology and another religions. On the entry level, they tolerate it and even argue it as a point of unity but as you make your way up the Scientology bridge you find that L Ron Hubbard said Christianity was all made up like all other religions and Christ on the cross was a false implant (google Scientology OTIII). He said you need to be lied to because you will get sick if you find out the truth before you are ready.

There is writing on this as well as him on audio explaining this. If you ask them about it naturally they will lie because they believe they are protecting you. How ever they were forced in a court case to confirm it was true.There are very serious allegations of criminal behavior by long standing ex members as well as criminal and civil convictions against Scientology worldwide.

Some of their abuses are: government infiltration, blackmail, forced abortion in the SEA ORG, RPF slave labor camps, beatings, driving people to commit suicide, lying about their true size, fraud, human trafficking, kidnapping and covering up child sex abuse. In fact Jan Eastgate, a high ranking member was recently arrested for coaching a mother and daughter to lie to the police about her being molested in Scientology.

Scientology will stop at no ends to silence its critics. There is well documented evidence that they have, destroyed property, killed pets and even sent people to spy on their critics. While it is only one of many stories in the news, one of the more recent ones is that Scientology sent people to intern at Comedy Central to look for blackmail material on the creators of South Park because they have made fun of them in an episode.

Scientology currently holds the record for the largest infiltration of the US Government, where 11 members went to federal prison.Yes your neighbors are dangerous even if they sound nice. I have to ask, are people free to leave your church? Naturally if someone stopped coming to service, I would hope you would check up on them.

That is to be expected but I am sure you would not send them a bill for thousands of dollars (called a freeloaders debt) send family to tell them the could never talk to them again and threaten them in to signing a non disclosure statement about the things they saw if you could not get them back in?

On a side note before I close this, Google Ida Camburn. She spent decades waiting outside of Scientology buildings, trying to see her son like so many other parents and she died a year ago with out talking to him in over 30 years. Very few people ever get their children back from Scientology sad to say. Even sadder, Scientology has a website up attacking Ida and others who have fought against their abuses.

Till this day, still dead, they call her a hate monger and a religious bigot. In Closing you got a new problem as to your neighborhood and you will find that it will not stay across the street. They will target the young in the community with their front groups, all designed to slowly indoctrinate them in to Scientology. They will target the elected officials to change laws that benefit them at the expense of others and they will try to convert you.

I will be sending you regular emails with links to videos and documents that prove much of the above, however if there is a topic about them you have questions on please feel free to ask.Somethings to start you off onXenu TV http://www.xenutv.com/blog/

Mark Bunker runs this site and he has been actively reporting and protesting Scientology since the death of Lisa McPherson at the hands of Scientology in the 1990's He has dozens of interviews of high ranking ex members that were in for decades talking about horrific abuse.

Operation Clambake http://www.xenu.net/ Founded by Andreas Hedal-Lund. He has even helped people get out of Scientology. His site is a good read for a calm thinking person.WhyWeProtest https://whyweprotest.net/ Is run by a group of internet activist. While this site can at times have juvenile antics on it and people trying to shock each other it is none the less one of the best sites for up to date as it happens information and most likely is one of the best places to locate actual documentation.

I wish you all well in this new year and I am at your service. Also please expect other emails from other folks as the protest community is fairly large on this topic.GOOGLE is your friend when looking in to Scientology.
    • Like Like x 11
  19. Anonymous Member

There is a formatting issue with the post above.
  20. Anonymous Member

Thanks for the fix
  21. Anonymous Member

related old thread

Ohio - List of registered Scientology Ministers (41 "active" right now)
  22. Anonymous Member

The postulates are willing but the checkbook is weak.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. BigBeard Member

Just a reminder: Even though it may be thought of as a 'burb' of Cincy, Kentucky is not Ohio. Anons would do well to check for differences, if any, in the laws regarding masks, chalk art, dance music on the streets, etc., before showing up for the, hopefully, not so Grand Opening.

And why do I suspect that 'chapel' will actually end up being the bunk room for staff after the opening?? After all, it looks like 1-1/2 pews per person in there.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 5
  24. Anonymous Member

Poon sent.
  25. xenubarb Member

• Like Like x 19
  26. Anonymous Member

Good work. I was recently contacted back by her and she was committed to educating herself on the matter.
    • Like Like x 9
  27. skeptic2girl Member

LOL!

"A Scientology spokesperson said the church will serve it's 14,000 parishioners from across the tri-state region."

They need new math teachers at those Delphi schools.

Creepy -- that one minister says the cult has come over and introduced themselves and they seem nice. Of course they do. :(

PS: What's the cult's explanation for this org and specifically, the location? I'd bet a dime that it's because of lower rent.

How would the cult explain this, though?

Suggestions:

*"Florence, Kentucky is more high-profile than Cincinnati."

*"The thousands of Scientologsts in Florence finally demanded their own church."

*"The [cult] has plenty of money, but we needed to make the org so very big to provide for our legions of members that there was no space available to house us in downtown Cincinnati!"

*"We thought by moving to a town called Florence, we could give the impression we were also expanding in Italy."
    • Like Like x 4
  28. Anonymous Member

My poon was not a rambling screed.
    Other than that factual error, great letter!
  29. DodoTheLaser Member

In response to "skeptic2girl" -

"A Scientology spokesperson said the church will serve it's 14,000 parishioners from across the tri-state region." Correction - it's actually 142, 375 parishioners and counting.

"PS: What's the cult's explanation for this org and specifically, the location? I'd bet a dime that it's because of lower rent." Nah. Not lower rent. We just like it here, it's nice and quiet. You just lost a dime. Haha. Also, the old building is only good for demolition, even rats agree. And there still no buyers. It sucks big time.

"How would the cult explain this, though? (We are not a cult, btw. Or a religion, uhm.. It's complicated. Oh! It's called a Religious Applied Philosophy. IRS approved. BAM!)

Suggestions:

*"Florence, Kentucky is more high-profile than Cincinnati." Yeah, there is a Walmart there nearby. Duh.

*"The thousands of Scientologsts in Florence finally demanded their own church."
    That's a good one, since Jeanie and David Sonenfild with the thousands of their pesky BT's, happen to live in Florence too. Makes sense now. (Saves gas money as well.)

*"The [cult] has plenty of money, but we needed to make the org so very big to provide for our legions of members that there was no space available to house us in downtown Cincinnati!" Trufax. Besides, the old org was not empty enough. Also, people in downtown Cincinnati are arrogant smart ass fucks anyway. And don't get me started on Anonymous faggots trolling our Pakistani staffers and our OSA. Thalia's gray hair is WWP fault. Well, not entirely.

*"We thought by moving to a town called Florence, we could give the impression we were also expanding in Italy." In related news: "* In the city of France 51,286 people went into an Ideal Org and signed
    up for a course."

So, yeah.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. DodoTheLaser Member

Who's laughing now. Win.
  31. Budd Member

So I imagine they'll be taking down the big Christian cross out front, where the sign says Florence Baptist Church?
  32. Budd Member

33. Random guy Member

Regging I suppose?
    • Like Like x 1
  34. xenubarb Member

I reckon they could just nail a 'double cross' to make it a Scientology symbol.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Cudgel Member

Thanks for the suggestion. One of the Nashanons has already done the preliminary checking for us (has a family member in the law enforcement business). Masks, etc. are not prohibited. All we need do is NOT impede traffic (foot or automobile)...
    • Like Like x 2
  36. RolandRB Member

Let us pay :)
    • Like Like x 8
  37. xenubarb Member

I just heard back. She said she's tracking down the URLs I included. I only a couple, didn't want to launch a tsunami. I hope that she will keep in mind that they are all victims; not so much an enemy as a diseased meme that must not be allowed to establish itself and spread.

Hmmm. Weird thought, if you wanted to grow Scientology in Petri dishes, money would be the growth medium. Heh.
    • Like Like x 7
  38. Anonymous Member

I can haz Clear to OT IX nao?
  39. RolandRB Member

Our F├╝hrer who art in Gold Base
    harrowing be thy name.
    When to visit you come
    Thy will be done
    in our Org as in Gold Base
    Take from us our daily bread
    and our wordly investments
    as we take from those who invested with us,
    and lead us not into the registrar's office
    but deliver us from the IAS.
    For thou hast my PC folders
    and hold power over me
    for ever and ever.
    Amen
    • Like Like x 8
  40. Django Member

Here's mine, FWIW,

Greetings, Rev. Zehr,

You've doubtless received some messages sparked by your recent TV interview re: The Scientology "church" across the street. I won't reiterate any info you've already received, except to say this: I've been studying Scientology for about 4 years, and I can confirm that it's every bit as bad as these folks are telling you. Be VERY careful when dealing with these crooks. Don't try to fight them - and, yes, you're going to want to fight them at some point, for whatever reason. You don't have the resources, or the Pit Bull attitude. My advice is to leave it to the experts.

You'll also likely experience Anonymous, those dancing kids in Guy Fawkes masks who've been protesting Scientology for 4 years now. They're kids, and can be a bit of a handful sometimes, but they are 100% harmless. In 4 years of protesting, in every major city in the US, Europe and Australia, the only violence that has been committed has been by Scientologists against protestors. You will see this after a time, and, as the monstrosity of the Scientology cult becomes shockingly apparent, you might be tempted to befriend them, help them out a little. I would, sadly, advise against this as well, as you would be seen as an enemy by Scientology. That's a Hell no amount of prayer can stave off.

All in all, good luck. Scientology is dying, due to the efforts of literally thousands of good people, and you won't need to deal with them for all that long.

Sincerely,

Django

PS: No, that's not my real name. Critics of Scientology operate behind masks, and behind internet pseudonyms, to avoid Scientology's "Fair Game" policy, a policy you're no doubt getting an education about since your appearance. Here's hoping your knowledge of that nasty little practice remains 2nd hand.....
    • Like Like x 11