Customize

$cilon Epic Running Guy

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by EnturbulationStation, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Like Like x 2
  1. The Heretic Member

I can see how someone would feel intimidated by people with masks following said person everywhere he or she goes.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

Hopefully, Epic Running Guy will someday join us and explain what the heck that was all about. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

more likely hes running because his head is filled with nonsense

cults use fear-as a control mechanism

if you were hammered with propaganda 'mask wearers are cyber-terrorists funded by the evil psyches' you'd run too

the intimidation happened long before he came across these guys in the videos

the odds of that happening-are good
  4. Loki's spawn Member

That was a shitty video. Did the camerafag have Parkinson's or something?
  5. cloneofaclone Member

Its a fear you see alot in the world. Excuse my southern accent whilst I explain. Fear is a tactic used internally and externally. The fear of the unknown is the most common form of extrovent control. Example, you are more likely to wonder into a well lit tunnel, than you are a completly dark one (except you lurk.lurk.. lurkers). Introvent fear is usually and easily created with "vast intellegence" or created propaganda that either victimizes the target group or villianizes(I know I made it up but it sounds cool) other organizations, such as ours. An example of that would be, People who wear masks are the ones responsible for majority of the major obstacles our organization encounters. Its the basics of psycological warfare, in a nutshell. Good video, now you know what scares them the most. Intellegence is more effective with proof. He could very well goto his chat room, or direct supervisors and report he was chased through the streets of Montreal by people claiming to be anonymous wearing masks. That will not only feed the problem, but may create an advisary we did not have to begin with. Professionalism is the greatest tool every person has at their finger-tips. Treat everything like a job interview, it will get you far. Especially when your allies may base their "alligience" on your public actions. That being said, keep it up, when you have allies that expect you to chase opposing faction members through the streets, then you have the world at you side.
    ~cloneofaclone~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.