Customize

Children

Discussion in 'Support Questions' started by Anonymous, May 25, 2011.

1. I know, but what if there is no one in the house to take care off them? Hmmmm???
  2. xenubarb Member

Happily for some random thetan, I never did. That's a Good Thing, trust me.
  3. fallingspider Member

This thread is why parents should supervise their children on line. Could also be a good way to teach their children something too.
  4. OhSah Member

Ironically the 5th of November was the date my uncle had sex with my ass forcibly, it was really traumatic at the time but I'm ok now in case anyone was wondering.
  5. Anonymous Member

Did he give you one of these after?

[IMG]

And glad you're OK now!
  6. Anonymous Member

What is this thread about again?
  7. Anonymous Member

Use a good marinade.
  8. I am a 9 year old, and I play moviestarplanet. After seeing the 'Operation moviestarplanet' video, I decided to look into this anonymous business. I am stunned, and I am amazed at how they are helping the world. I would love to join Anonymous, and I know you simply have to speak for freedom. Can children do this? Please get back to me, I would really love to find the answer to my question. Anonymous is my idol. :rolleyes:
  9. Idols are meant to be smashed under leaden boots. Hope this helps.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Twinkle Member

For a 9 year old you are very articulate.;)

The big question is do you have enough money in your piggy bank to afford the membership fee?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. [IMG]

For those of you who do not know - The above was a staged event. IE.. They did it twice. Once for real, and then again, to get a photo for Life magazine
  12. AnonAspie Member

Speaking of children, mine made me so proud yesterday. My 19 year old daughter took up being a pen pal to Barrett Brown, and she even coaxed the 9 year old into drawing a picture for him as well!
    I am so relieved to have kids that want to help in any way they can!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1