Customize

Chicago POSTGAME - September 11th, 2010

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Strong Strength, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Smurf Member

Re: Chicago POSTGAME - September 11th, 2010

If that's what it meant, I goofed the floof. Sorry.
  2. metgyre Member

yes, chicago anonymous seems to be getting bigger and bigger. I don't know how many of the newfags are returning every month to protest, as i havn't been able to make one of them in a while, but i've noticed a few that seem to be in the pictures regularly.
  3. m.a.patton Member

Awesome work guys!

Patton
  4. Re: Chicago POSTGAME - September 11th, 2010

We never really know what we're gonna get, month to month - our turnouts in 2010 have bounced around in the range of 5 to 15. Despite the fact that we've had a few unique obstacles, like the legal issues described in this thread, we seem to be quite healthy. That isn't necessarily the biggest achievement when you're able to draw people from the 3rd most populated city in the country and its plethora of surrounding cities and suburbs. But, hey, we're still alive and it feels good, man.

Check out ThetanBait's awesome video. I'm sure he wouldn't mind me linking it here:

I'm working on finishing my own video too, although I may have been upstaged. :)
  5. Anonymous Member

more femanons. might have to come back.
  6. Req Member

Tell TheatanBait he did a good job for me please.
  7. metgyre Member

Fixd
  8. Re: Chicago POSTGAME - September 11th, 2010

Ha. 2ymukab.gif

Finished my video. Now with 50% more ThetanBait nipples.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Req Member

I suggest that you send your cell's legal expert and someone else to talk to the police about the issue to settle the issue once and for all. We in MN are doing the same thing for another issue we've been having.
  10. Herrokitteh Member

I had fun :3 and i might be coming next time, cause I don't really have anything better to do ;_;
  11. Re: Chicago POSTGAME - September 11th, 2010

Glad you enjoyed yourself. If you were one of the people who had to leave around the time for the looong second batch of police visits, sorry about that - I know that part wasn't exactly high excitement.

Feel free to drop by again anytime, if you like. It looks like the October Chicago event date is under some debate, but there should be some drama. Or you could come another month, or not at all, if you prefer to spend your Saturdays doing something else.

We'd miss you, but our hearts will go on. 2ymukab.gif
  12. 3rdMan Member

Epic video is epic. I came buckets just watching it. Raptor Jesus's left claw I miss you guys.
  13. Herrokitteh Member

Haha yah mostlikkely im coming, but im not bringing that one guy, its gonna be some other guy that used to go to these things :3