Customize

Chicago March 13th

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Horatio, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Horatio Member

Chicago March 13th

So the rain couldn't put a damper on us. There was hundreds of drunk people who either loved us or told us to fuck off. We gave out a lot of pamphlets and lots of hugs were given. I had a dance contest that went better then last time. I got a lieutenant to hug me as a going away present. We had a lot of support, but who know how much of that was the alcohol talking. It was a great way to end my time here.

I'll post a better round up later.
  2. Re: Chicago March 13th

2ps57vl.jpg

Just doing a blow-by in this thread. I'll write some postgame and, hopefully, eventually make a video in the future. It'll probably not be for a couple of days, though.
    New people were a HUGE boost to us out there. s626n7.gif

The lieutenant that Horatio got a hug from was a policeman, not a military person, in case that wasn't clear. It was sweet.

What happened with the dance contest?
  3. Re: Chicago March 13th

Also, here was a mini-postgame report from someone in another thread:

4. 9376 Member

Re: Chicago March 13th

Hope someone got pics or video of the crowd of wasted sluts and bros. They made the day great.
    "We're not in a cult! We're free people, and we have sex!"
  5. Re: Chicago March 13th

Okay, finished editing the video, and a picture's worth a thousand words, so here's some more to chew on:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9mhjIyXMZM"]YouTube- Chicago Anonymous -- Monthly Protest, March 13th, 2010[/ame]

It just finished processing, so it might be showing weirdly. At the moment, it's displaying in 16:9 widescreen for me, for some reason, along with other oddities. Usually my YouTube vids act stupid for about 30 minutes after uploading and then they behave.

You can see it in better quality over on Vimeo:
    vimeo.com/10193863

Edit: I missed a ton of action and a number of people in this video; sorry about that!
  6. MrAnonV Member

that was awesome!!!!
  7. 9376 Member

I'm gonna miss those sweet moves :'(
  8. exOT8Michael Member

LOl Great job.
    One of the best signs ever!

YOUR DOUBTS ARE VALID.

Looks like you had fun.
  9. EyeOnSci Member

Great vid, moves and raid!
  10. Belladonna Member

+1

Thanks for the giggles as always, StrongStrength & crew.
  11. Adanon Member

12. CBAnon Member

13. 3rdMan Member

4437761172_eb7a3854e3.jpg

Love the shades on this one, lol.

Epic dance moves are epic.
  14. Re: Chicago March 13th

^ She looks a little bit like an alien in that picture. Or a Sesame Street character.

I sort of cheated on that one; you guys were actually dancing to a classic rock 'n' roll tune in that clip. I just thought it would be hilarious to put it to that song instead. ogeyoj.gif Tell me you wouldn't bust out laughing if you were an unaware member of the public and came around the corner to see that spectacle.

OK, speaking of weirdness being hilarious, this is another good one (from Adanon):

4437762218_8fb082ca76.jpg

Something about the guy in the foreground with the beer mug shades and the goofy smile, combined with some random dude who jumped in to join us and ended up holding a sign with deep, metaphysical implications with this super serious look on his face... OK, maybe it's just me, but I think that's hilarious.

Also, the Riddler has game. But we knew that already.

2cnth6g.jpg
  15. CBAnon Member

I should DL the song....
  16. Body Member

It was fun.