Customize

Chicago, IL -- The Raid Planning Megathread

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Go Chicago Anonymous, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Chicago, IL -- The Raid Planning Megathread

You mean Wednesday the 10th of February? That's gonna be really hard for most people to make, but good on ya if you can find someone both free and interested!
  2. Anonymous Member

Cupcakes are baking RIGHT NOW, EVEN AS I TYPE THIS MESSAGE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You fools better show up.
  3. MeganonOT8 Member

can't wait for spring !! YAY! just around the corner :D
  4. Anonymous Member

2wcqzjq.jpg
  5. 9376 Member

:D @ more themed snacks
    <3
    I am looking for a very loud red/pink getup, but can't find the pants for it.

Since the fuckin' party never happened...
  6. Belladonna Member

Video report by a passer-by

7. Re: Chicago, IL -- The Raid Planning Megathread

Okay, so it turns out I was completely wrong about the reason why I can't edit the OP of this thread (and the previous Megathread). Sorry for falsely attributing it to a bug when it really wasn't.

That said, the problem still exists, namely that I can't edit the OP and keep it up to date. The only workaround I'm aware of is to have the mods do it by proxy, and I really don't want to be a pest and create any extra work for them a few times a month.

Sooo, that said, I wonder if a megathread format is a bad idea going forward, since I really don't want a bunch of pages of old, dated stuff for any new people to have to plow through if I can't easily update the OP. I think it'd work out better if we just went back to making a new one each month again.

That's my 2 cents. Sorry for all the fuck-ups and changes of plans. If you want "firsties" for posting the March protest thread, go for it. Otherwise, I'll make a new one in a few days. Thanks!
  8. CBAnon Member

Since I know some of you chifags don't frequent the CSN forum anymore, atleast check THIS.
  9. 3rdMan Member

Its very hard for me not to hate Scientology after reading that, CB. But I won't give them the satisfaction. I'll settle for raaaging for now. I hope you get the peace you deserve. But please don't stop reporting the shit being done to you. If necessary, change your phone and email to get them off your back. Sorry to see you go man.
  10. CBAnon Member

Roger that. But hopefully that won't be necessary. I just want this to stop....
  11. Belladonna Member

For you, CBAnon

picture58.png
  12. CBAnon Member

Thanks for the support over here too.
  13. Body Member

The world is still your playground after the battle, soldier. Go play and have fun. Find greater lulz outside of Chanology.
  14. CBAnon Member

Sorry, but I don't think I'll find as many without you guys.
  15. Anonymous Member

another fag bites the dust. meh.... which one was he again?