Customize

Checked out Rathbuns site lately?

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by SuperChipcat, Jul 1, 2009.

1. JohnnyRUClear Member

Re: Checked out Rathbuns site lately?

VN. You can has a slow clap for that masterpiece.

tl;dr = ?
  2. Lorelei Member

Oh, YOU!

(LOL)

@JohnnyRUClear: I thank you. Also, the tealdeer summary had already been given; the Prince / Mayo links were given to expand on the tealdeer summary. But here's a section from Mayo's comments highlighting that Hubbard could be as big an ass as Miscavige; in fact, much of what he describes predates Miscavige.

3. btwyhad Member

: ) I wuv you herro
  4. Anonymous Member

They wouldn't raze Gold Base, it'd be Anonymous' sekret clubhouse. :O
  5. Anonymous Member

Very poor choice of words, Herro... using LRH's own words to prove he was a nutcase isn't bigotry. It's profiling/stereotyping at best.

Calling it "bigotry" is something Scientologists, from Tommy Davis to Babbles Schwarz have said. I'm not calling you one by any means, but please try to make an effort not to sound like they do. THAT is why people call you OSA.
  6. Whanonstler Member

Stopped reading after this paragraph because anyone who starts off this way is still a fucking moonbat who is mired in the cult's teaching and thus has little of consequence to say.

Rathburn just wants to take over for Miscavige, as far as I can tell and I am in it for the lulz of destroying this pseudo-scientific, bullshit ridden cult of fail. Not fix, not reform, not put a new prince on the throne. Destroy.

Anything of value in scifaggotry was stolen from another, valid souce, but is so steeped in insanity and institutional sociopathy as to be rendered largely valueless.
  7. Skeptic1337 Member

This thread is funny.

Most of you posting on it are delusional. Tiny psychotic dwarf with millions of $$$ and culties + lawyers to be over thrown by delusional brain washed culty and his douchebag side kick?

lol

It's like watching a retarded slapfight. Why worry about the impossible fantasy FZers have that they can "retake" power. They're all just going to death spiral.

Any ways carry on! I love chest thumping too.
  8. Anonymous Member

What people have a problem with is (a) the methods they use, and (b) their aims.
    They're a political organisation that grew out of scam, that ensured it met the criteria for a "religion." Comparing their aims to those of any corp or faith is therefore an inaccurate comparison.

Personally I think that was born from a lack of familiarity with the organisation. Just as it takes many years before Scientologist's discover it's "political" aims, it's not the aspect most critics are aware of either initially.

It's a difficult one, because there is no "official" Anonymous mandate. Even in the beginning, not everyone subscribed to every aspect of the "call to arms."
  9. Voltaire Member

Bingo! This post worth repeating over and over......

Quack, quack, waddle, waddle....it must be duck and Scientology is what it is. I, for one, will not let its thin veil cloak my eyes with complacency due to a leadership change. 2 +2 will never be allowed to make 5 in my world, nor should others be allowed to think it will and use this premise to guide their lives as long as it doesn't "hurt" others. Some things are just what they are!
  10. RightOn Member

Rockem Sockem Ronbots. Please someone shoop in Rathbun and Miscavige!

Rathbun and Miscavige in the ring, with Rinder and Davis on the controls supporting their ronbot.
  11. Anonymous Member

All religion is a scam. No religion (as far as I am aware) is provable using the scientific method therefore it is a scam. The fundamentalist christian right in the USA seeking to gain a larger power base or muslim fundamentalists seeking sharia law in Pakistan both are equaly as bad as Scientology and have ideas as equaly wacky and their methods are as bad if not worse.

Scientology is easier to deal with because they are releativley small and they haven't been around for thousands of years. It dosen't stop other faiths being a problem though.
  12. Anonymous Member

Stay on target, faggot.
  13. Whanonstler Member

Gonna just facepalm.jpg at your bald faced ignorance and broad brushery. That is all.
  14. Anonymous Member

Jesus loves you
    This I know.
    For the Bible
    Tells Me so.
    Little ones to him belong -
    They are weak, but he is strong.
  15. Anonymous Member

FUCKING MORMONS, LET'S DROP CHANOLOGY AND RAID THEM INSTEAD

ITT PROJECT MOARMONS
  16. YAHRLY Member

oh yay this old tired distraction
    scifags really need some new tricks
  17. Anonymous Member

But they are defending the tech and CoS and as of now haven't spoken against Hubbard or CoS, only Miscavige. That is why I for one, am suspect. Also, they are ex Scilons. Trust must be earned.
  18. The Shadow Member

You don't suppose he got the idea of 'Using Miscavige's name constantly to get my site higher up in the Google results page' from US, do you?
  19. Herro Member

I think the most simple explanation here is the best. These two chuckleheads see what's going on in France and see the dwindling popularity of the Church and want to get out ahead of the blame game.

Dawwwww. I love you too.

Bigotry is bigotry. Calling LRH a con man and what not is not bigotry. Saying that all scientologists are "evil evil evil" or that they're all sociopaths and dangerous is pretty damn close to bigotry. The difference between me and Tommy Davis is that I don't call criticism of the Church of Scientology bigotry.
  20. Anonymous Member

Damn Herro, I've got to go with you on this one. All scientologists aren't evil, and for the most part I see them as victims. The evil is the tech that enslaves and brainwashes them, Scientology.
  21. YAHRLY Member

no its more prejudice and to prejudge someone by the belief system they ascribe to is not only a good thing is a wise thing.

take your carebear snugglyfluffy hugbox nonsense to your next Dr. Phil fan club meeting

inb4blahblah individuals blah blah blah not all are bad blah blah blah
  22. HellRazor Member

Sun Tzu?

Also, why is Rathbun coming out now? Does he sense weakness in the Co$ leadership? Is DM's hold on power vulnerable?
  23. eddieVroom Member

The only one who can correct this is Ron. Now, if that particular reincarnated thetan were to surface and take the reigns, he could bring about the needed reforms with recognized authority to do so.

So here's the deal. Transfer the Author's Fund to my account, and I'll straighten this shit out hard and fast. Then you get OT 9-16.

Maybe even a new Music Maker disc. I'm a far better bass player this time around LOL. But the P-Bass has gotta go. I lieks Carvin and Yamaha.

edit: oh, yeah -- DAVID MISCAVIGE
  24. RobertPaulson Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous
    All religion is a scam. No religion (as far as I am aware) is provable using the scientific method therefore it is a scam. The fundamentalist christian right in the USA seeking to gain a larger power base or muslim fundamentalists seeking sharia law in Pakistan both are equaly as bad as Scientology and have ideas as equaly wacky and their methods are as bad if not worse.

Scientology is easier to deal with because they are releativley small and they haven't been around for thousands of years. It dosen't stop other faiths being a problem though.

Stay on target, faggot.

How specifically was that off topic?
  25. stacycake2009 Member

Are you aware of Teamspeak?
  26. Re: Checked out Rathbuns site lately?

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^ Ty, i enjoyed your rant. The hypocrisy involved in Scientology's overuse and violation of the word ethics is mind-boggling. Well, if one can simply overlook the child abuse, kidnappings, unexplained deaths, extortion, bribery, physical abuse, rpf gulags, torture, embezzlement, tax evasion, credit card scams, labor law abuses, illegal confiscation of passports, asbestos poisonings, security checks, forced rat motherfucker knowledge reports, obstruction of justice, mental cruelty, forced abortions, perjury, denial of medication and medical treatment, elderly abuse, threatening outrageous lawsuits and abuses of the legal system, harassment, libel and on and on, Scientologists (including Rathbun and Rinder who have been party to all of this) are clearly the most ethical group on the planet. / end / follow up rant
  27. TypingChimp Member

For most of us, it's not about the faith, it's about the abuse. Raeleans also believe in aliens (and the ever-so-fun sex), and they haven't been around for a fucking eternity, yet they're not the subject of protests. If you can show me a Christian fundamentalist who forces his victims/church members to have abortions, subject them to the tortures of the RPF, and the whole slew of other crimes against humanity we've seen from the Co$, you will find a group that quickly finds itself in prison. Representatives of the Christian faith who have been imprisoned for their crimes include pedo-priests, and, at a higher rate, pedo-evangelical pastors, the Children of God/The Family cult, and more than we have time for. As for the radical Muslims who get a tiny (though not for want of trying) erection every time they hear the words "sharia" and "farm animals", their time will come, and for many, their time is already here. It's not about the faith. It's not about the spontaneous communities that are churches. It's about the abuse. Most churches are about as dangerous as a head cold. $cientology is stage four pancreatic cancer. As a side-note, when the Catholic church was the subject of protests over the pedopriest scandals, did they use their considerable weight to bully the protesters into submission or hire others as proxies to do so? If you can think of even ONE instance where they did so, please, share the link with the rest of the class. In contrast, I can easily think of two or three instances where the Co$ has done so, and that's just in the last year. It's not about the size, it's about the abuse and their ways of dealing with it coming to light.
  28. FreakE420 Member

a4s_miscavigemain_05_73130c-Copy.jpg
  29. stacycake2009 Member

The interesting thing is, there is absolutely no biblical basis for RPF abortions ect.. Why is it alright to protest the crimes of some churches and not others. Protest a Catholic church, the members will say 'please forgive us,' as this is required their God's laws. While you protest Co$, members will just give you the finger.
  30. JohnnyRUClear Member

Why don't you edit it again and spell the tiny man's name correctly?

Because you still haven't fallen down some stairs into a fire and died in it.
  31. TypingChimp Member

Not only will they say "please forgive us," many of them will stand up with you and say "this fucking shit is WRONG!!!" What's more, is in the cases where someone is harmed, there will be proceedings in ecclesiastical court... against those accused of harming others, like the pedopriests, and their enablers. With the Co$, when someone says, "this fucking shit is WRONG!!!", they'll have the complainant push a peanut around on a splintery deck with their nose with their family looking on, weeping.
  32. TypingChimp Member

There's no biblical basis for Westboro Baptist's batshit-insane fucktardery (fuck it, it's my post, and I'll make up words if I want to, goddamn it!), and certainly not for the Children of God/The Family's fondness for pedophilia, yet they continue. On the latter, River Phoenix and Rose McGowan were involved in that cult as children. River sure had a GREAT life. Poor bastard... And Rose McGowan showed her tits on national television while involved with Marilyn Manson, which I find perfectly to be normal behavior. Fucking FCC blurring...
  33. mrfyde Member

Did you have to whiten his teeth ?
  34. Anonymous Member

While this thread has devolved into a discussion on Marty probably trying to take over Scientology (very worrying). I was wondering if we might take a look at this again.

Sounds a whole lot like kidnapping and false imprisonment to me. Correct if I'm wrong but this sounds like a federal crime. Has anyone reported it yet?

HEY FEDS - CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A RAID ON GOLD NOW!
  35. Anonymous Member

Yea it sounds like one, but did he say he say it ? heard about it ? etc ? I would like to know why if she is still there he has not reported it. Then or NOW.
  36. FreakE420 Member

ScientologyProtest010Large.jpg
  37. Anonymous Member

Yeah, he's not to specific with details around this. Not even sure what the time frame would be. Is there any other independent information on this that anyone else might be able to provide?
  38. Anonymous Member

^^^
  39. RobertPaulson Member

I want to state at the outset that I have much respect for all whose goal it has been to expose the crimes and human rights abuses of the CoS. This movement against the CoS is, and has been, one of utmost necessity and one of which I have felt truly proud to be a part. However, in this post, I am going to say some things with which some people may disagree, possibly strongly. Therefore, I will start with an important preface.

First, I want to admit something important, something that those of a dogmatic persuasion, religious or otherwise, are disinclined to admit. That is this: I could be wrong. And, if I am misguided, I would definitely like to know. Yet, while logical arguments are persuasive, name-calling, sarcasm, and childish quips are not. Among some circles, it appears as fashionable to attempt to injure other people's feelings "just for the lulz", but doing so has no real justification. It is counter productive to constructive dialogue--and we all know it.

Second, I would like to lay my philosophical perspectives on the table for the purpose of, among other things, circumnavigating the tired accusation of “being a Scientologist” or “a member of the OSA”. Such accusations are often just a lazy and disingenuous way of dismissing challenging ideas without ever having to think about them. That being said, I am what most would label an atheist. I am also a scientific-materialist and a “secular progressive”. I find no supporting evidence for any supernatural claims, whatsoever. Of course, this applies with equal force to all supernatural claims made by individual Scientologists as well as to Scientology in general.

If those statements did not bother anyone too much, then it is time to get to the statements that might. The original intent of Anonymous was, “to dismantle the ‘Church’ of Scientology in its present form”. However, based on many of the comments in this thread, it appears that some within Anonymous feel it a better project to dismantle Scientology in ALL its forms. I wonder; what would that actually include? Would it include a worldwide ban, making all its practices illegal? Then what? Confiscating and destroying books? If that is not a violation of free speech then I do not know what is.

There are those who despise the “Church” in its present form, yet who also happen to enjoy some of its innocuous practices. If the current CoS were dismantled tomorrow, should these others be fined for continuing to practice the few parts that they found helpful or comforting? Should they be incarcerated? Beaten? Killed? I realize the latter implications are extreme and that, hopefully, no one would like to see such things happen. However, such questions illustrate the slippery slope I think many are on if they truly believe some of things they have posted in this forum.

To those who say that Scientology defies reformation because Hubbard wrote policies that cannot be broken, then I draw your attention to marijuana usage in the United States. Though illegal, that does not seem to stop people from using it. People break rules and do what they want regardless of what others tell them, especially when their well-being is on the line. Like when writing a paragraph, a couple bad sentences do not require deleting the entire effort. A reasonable person simply deletes the poor sentences and keeps that which is useful. Many Freezoners have done just that, decades ago. And more will follow. Why? Because having your human rights violated, losing all your money, and getting punched in the face by David Miscavige while being picketed all over the world sucks.

The bottom line is this: Though we may want to, we cannot outlaw stupidity. In candor, I would like to see all religions meet extinction, but they are unlikely to anytime soon. However, I do not think banning religion, any religion, is the answer. I think sculpting them into benign forms is the best we can do at this point. To those of other faiths who criticize Scientology for their “silly”, “weird”, or “crazy” beliefs (which they of course are), you might want to take a moment to apply the same standards of rational inspection to your own beliefs, which are ultimately just as ridiculous to many across the globe. To those of you, religious or secular, who want to destroy utterly all remnants of Scientology, you may want to reflect upon such thoughts with greater scrutiny. You might find that you have become the dogmatic and intolerant obstacle to human rights and freedom that you accuse the CoS of being.

And to those who will likely accuse me of being a Scientology plant, your mentality of, “You’re either with us or you’re against us,” is simply black-and-white thinking that denies the subtleties and contingencies of living in the real world. It is also a display of your desperate fear of dissenting viewpoints, which is further a testimony to one’s lack of critical thinking. Know that I say these things not to defend the vile practices of the CoS, nor to be unnecessarily provocative. I say these things because the direction of Anonymous, based on the comments in this forum, concern me. After all the good that Anonymous has accomplished thus far, such an unnecessary and erroneous stumble into simple-minded hypocrisy would be a great tragedy.
  40. Anonymous Member

pumpkin-puke.jpg