Customize

Chat with an ex-OT?

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Xaarin Rybak, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Xaarin Rybak Member

So of course, as everyone knows, I'm working on a book detailing what happened after Incident II... Am curious as to whether or not there are any ex-OTs here who had any sort of past-life recall about the Galactic Confederacy/Marcab Confederacy/Invader Forces/Espinol/Maw Confederation/Helatrobus/etc. If a correlation could be made between your "recall" and a part of my book, I would gladly be willing to reference such a thing in the story.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

You want to know if people who recall Incident II, which didn't happen, recall anything else after that, which also didn't happen?
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Xaarin Rybak Member

Essentially. In essence, do they recall anything that occurred after Incident II(the rebellion, the Maw Invasion, Marcab-Espinol War, etc.).
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiction

7. Xaarin Rybak Member

It's induced memories about a non-existent event. I want to talk with the ex-OTs about it so I can see if said even can be worked into my story.
  8. Anonymous Member

No. It's always worth mocking Hubbard.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Xaarin Rybak Member

Recalls or GTFO.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Xaarin Rybak Member

Back to the actual point at hand... If any ex-OTs(or less-then-scrupulous OTs) on the site would be willing to talk to me about their past life recalls in the Galactic Confederacy or the Marcab Confederacy, I would gladly appreciate it.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

You'll probably get a better reception for this at ESMB.
  13. Xaarin Rybak Member

I posted a message over there as well. Will wait to see what happens, though I sincerely would prefer to get a response from an ex-OT over here.
  14. Anonymous Member

There are no OTs here (nor there, nor anywhere for that matter :) )
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Xaarin Rybak Member

Please pay better attention before attempting to so poorly malign my attempt to gain information from those who have left the neoconfederate Loyal Officers known as Scientology.
  16. Ωmega Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Xaarin Rybak Member

To ask, is this thread really so dangerous in the eyes of Scientologists that they have sent anonymous OSA members to derail, deconstruct, and demolish this? All I want is to talk with said ex-OTs about their "past experiences" as a part of the wonderful world LRH called "space opera".
  18. Anonymous Member

OSA? LOL

Take your moonbattery somewhere it'll be better appreciated, or become the next Chanology chew toy.
  19. Xaarin Rybak Member

Ironic... The person who I'm assuming to be a Scientologist is a very suppressive person. Head on back to Clearwater and tell DM that Xenu's son says hi, will you?
  20. Anonymous Member

Not Your Private Army. Go yourself, squawker.
  21. Xaarin Rybak Member

And walk right into the hands of the people who tried to kill me after Incident II? I'm not stupid enough to do that.
  22. Anonymous Member

You, Terrill Park, and Pierre Etienne could all have a lovely circle-jerk together. I'd suggest that to you.
  23. Xaarin Rybak Member

If that's the case, then why don't you head over for a "lovely circle-jerk" of your own with David Miscavige, John Travolta, and Tom Cruise? I'd suggest that to you.
  24. In a past life, I was the guy who actually made the trumpet used in Incident I. (Well, when I say 'guy', I mean, of course, a zero-dimensional un-entity before gender became an issue). Any interest?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  25. Xaarin Rybak Member

We're looking time from Incident II-Marcab Confederacy. Incident I's quite a while before that, but thanks for the insight.
  26. Anonymous Member

Most of us were lego men.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

And don't say we didn't exist then, we did. I can assure you of that.
  28. Xaarin Rybak Member

You may have been(and it wouldn't shock me), but I doubt most people were.
  29. Anonymous Member

I see that you too, buy into the bs of the CIA. Fine choose to be ignorant and good luck reaching the upper levels of anon. Good luck Big Guy.
  30. Xaarin Rybak Member

I sense something from this person... My guess is that he's thinking
    xenu.jpg
  31. Chipshotz Member

This makes absolutely no sense. Sad really
  32. Xaarin Rybak Member

They're references to events that supposedly happened in LRH's "scientologiverse".
  33. Anonymous Member

34. grebe Member

Joke fail.
  35. Xaarin Rybak Member

36. Internetzin Member

I saw you break character, at least now I know your alright in there. For what it's worth, now that I know Xaarin Rybak the anon is still with us, and I may not get it myself, but I think what your attempting is admirable.
  37. Xaarin Rybak Member

Everyone knows that the reason the Scilons don't want the Marcabians to take over Earth is because the last non-preserved beernuts are here. And thank you.
  38. Internetzin Member

Your welcome, All hail Xenu!
  39. Anonymous Member

Or perhaps sense-of-humour fail.
  40. Anonymous Member