Customize

Charges Filed! Dateline Bahamas - Senior Pol Charged with Extortion!

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by TheBitch, Jan 24, 2009.

1. RightOn Member

Re: Charges Filed! Dateline Bahamas - Senior Pol Charged with Extortion!

"It would be amazing if the Bahamas could do to Scientology what bigger more powerful nations (US) haven't been able to, and certainly paint them in a very different light than the current one..."

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS
  2. Marieke Member

Oops-- forgot to say-- the only things that I think would make sense to cover up was that he was already dead at the scene and that he had been deceased for more than a few minutes-- and that the nannies/handlers were unqualified and did not keep their eyes on him. This would indicate the Travoltas were remiss in providing the proper care (for whatever reason) and this can all be traced back to their Scientology beliefs. Just covering up for lack or precense of medication in his system does not make sense to me. IMHO the initial media reports were probably correct before the spin set in-- no one knew how long Jett had laid on the bathroom floor.
  3. AnonLover Member

^^this is thinking like a "wog".. yes we the outside world are all fired up about that angle, but the cultists think of us a stupid inferior race beneath them. with their numbers dwindling & more and more ex-members speaking out - seems to me the more important thing to cover up or manipulate is what their own members will think. thus I've been asking myself "what would they want to coverup from their own members"

being that their mindset is so ass backwards from the rest of the rational, critically thinking, logical world - i was trying to point out in my previous post that the real shitter here that their trying to hide might not be rational to us - but only make sense within the cultists mindset.

Theres no spin they could put on this to use travoltas to make their public image look any better... but theres several possible ways they could spin it for internal image protection.
  4. Mutante Member

inb4 Jett's not really dead
  5. RightOn Member

yes,,, and if he was already dead when the ambulance arrived.. was the "nanny" who was seen trying to revive him putting on a big "Act" to make it look good?

What part did the Travoltas play in that "act?" They are both actors. Just saying.....
    Again.... yah never know.
  6. Marieke Member

An EMT would not know whether or not Jett was on medication, and proof of this would only come out in a "real" autopsy -- not the one that was actually done on Jett.

What you cannot fake is Death. An EMT can tell if there is a pulse or not. They can tell if the body is "cold" or not and police can tell if death happened more than just a few minutes ago.

Of course we may never know--
  7. azonymous Member

I just read that there's a "Witness List" and Travolta's on it

Wouldn't BOTH nannies be on that list? He was "spectacularly supervised" 24/7, after all...

??
  8. mrfyde Member

I am gona throw this out there cuz I don't remember it being discussed before. But if Jett was dead for 10 hours or so like we first thought there is not anybody in their right mind that is going to try to give him CPR or try to revive him.

I really can't decide if that works for or against our theories but 10 hours of being dead is pretty easy to determine just by looking.
  9. Marieke Member

You are right mrfyde, no one would work on him if he was dead for 10 hours. I don't believe he was dead for 10 hours, but that he was deceased when the EMTs arrived-- maybe a few minutes, maybe 30 minutes or an hour. And who knows if they were really giving him mouth to mouth, or just pounding on his chest?

For me, it goes back to the policy @ Disney World -- controlling the stats so you could say "no one ever died at Disney World." I believe the Travoltas and Co$ want to control the info to say "Everything that could be done was done and he was brought to the hospital. Unfortunately he died at the hospital."
  10. azonymous Member

Witness list - should be 14; lots of room left how many are scilons?

The Nassau Guardian - www.thenassauguardian.com

1) Travolta

2) Travolta’s Bahamian lawyer, Former attorney general and PLP Senator Allyson Maynard-Gibson

3) American lawyer for Travolta, Michael Oss

4) American lawyer for Travolta, Michael McDermott

5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)

ETA - this doesn't sound right, I figured he WOULD be one of the witnesses

OK! Magazine - First for Celebrity News - John Travolta a Witness in Extortion Case

11. Mutante Member

Tarino is toast.
  12. azonymous Member

^^^ Wonder what kind of "protection" he has?

Can't imagine JT being a "witness"? Does that imply a trial? Court? ein gin happen

Suicide?
  13. CLOCKSHIT Member

This is really fucked up! They don't have the evidence (a paper or something) but they can put him in jail until they discover the evidence.

WAT?
  14. Re: Charges Filed! Dateline Bahamas - Senior Pol Charged with Extortion!

[SPECULATION]

So everyone's partying. The next morning whoever staggers into the bathroom and finds Jett dead. And he's really clearly very dead (rigor mortis sets in after three hours) and everyone freaks. First call goes to the attorneys. "OMFG wut do we do?"

Dead kid on floor = Bathroom is now a crime scene. And lots of hard questions and bad press. Shit. Attorney lays pipe in the Bahamas, calls locals, sets it up. Ambulance rolls. Driver sees rigor, etc. Yeah kid's dead. But he's in the loop, he's been told what to do.

The parents do not want anyone touching the body. No way in hell they would allow "fake treatment" of their baby.

Driver being a medical type has then sign a refusing treatment doc (because is he's transporting Jett, dead or not, he's gotta render treatment.)

Everyone tells the press of the valiant effort to save Jett. Bahamas folks involved are thinking, "We want the big beach house too."

So they ask Travolta for hush money, one metric fuckton of hush money to be exact.

Teal Deer: Jett already dead. Parents knew, didn't want EMTs disrespecting the body. Hence doc in question.
    [/SPECULATION]
  15. AnonLover Member

if the theories of this all being more than it seems are somewhat correct, in all likelyhood, poor guy was toast from the moment the EMT call came in. But here's hoping either he's got a FTW atitude when it comes times to go to court and he spills some juicy dirt, or senator bridewater's lawyering skills is good enough to go for the cult's throat when defending herself.
  16. mrfyde Member

this might explain the length of time it took for the ambulance to get to the hospital if paperwork was being filled out and deals where being made.

I just hope that the money was NOT JT's idea and then he had buyer's remorse and wanted to back out of the deal and thru some poor guy under the bus. (well maybe I hope that)
  17. CLOCKSHIT Member

Quote from Gardian newspaper

Dames said police have a copy of a document they have not been able to prove the authenticity of. The document, he said, is a refusal to transport document.

This, Dames explained, is signed by a party when refusing, for example, emergency medical services from trained personnel. Signing the document absolves the hospital of liability regarding an incident, he explained.

"In this context, a document like that does not apply because as we know young Jett was not... he did not have any minor injuries. He was very ill. And so the document does not come into play," Dames said.

The document is not the issue but rather "what they were trying to achieve," he added.

UNQUOTE (Don't they fucking sound all retarded ^^^^?)

So could it be that
    1) finding of Jett (no call to 911 or emergency service but went to wake up John)
    2) Refusal of emergency service (since they were not originally called the nannies were trying to ........."The revive touch or shout command"....? major fail
    3) John gets to the scene and can't believe his eyes, as an pilot he is trained in CPR tries to administer CPR and continues until he shouts for them to call the EMS?
    4) EMS arrives and are told he (Jett) is still breathing don't want the public to know how long these attempts of reviving the patient took.....?
    5) Since medics see that Jett is dead they have John sign the document to make sure they don't comeback on the service.
    6)Scilon lawyers are now in major panic mode and start the process of dealing with this??
    7)Let us now put a complaint as soon as possible on behalf of John to cover this up?
    8)OSA contacted and starts the extortion plan?
    9)Copy of the EMS refusal is given to John?
    10) John or Scilon Lawyers take the copy and present it to the cops as evidence of extortion with their twisted or misinformation?

IMOP
  18. Re: Charges Filed! Dateline Bahamas - Senior Pol Charged with Extortion!

John Pinder (tho I can't confirm he is a lawyer) who is apparently the Bahamas Public Services Union President

if you want the links I'll have to look later (RL shit)

also: the Bahamian forum posters have really picked up on the sci-connection to this story, in addition to extreme focus on internal (alleged) corruption (yay...and we have some lurking here)

ie, if there is corruption going on, the whole mess started rolling with a fucked-up agenda brought to their fair isle by a scary big rich organization

my spec is that the amb driver is being thrown under the bus probably for trying initially to tell the truth, maybe corrupt practice after that idk
  19. auchraw Member

Marieke said: <snipped> 'I believe this is what happened with Jett. He died at the house (was probably dead for some time) and they did not declare him dead at the scene but waited til he got to the hospital. Thus, there was no rush to get him there.'

This seems perfectly possible but is this worth $20 million? What is worth $20 million? I can think of a few.
  20. TheBitch Member

It is if dad spent critical tiem / hours doing the resurrection tech when he shoulda been letting the guy drive the kid to the hospital or calling 9/11 while the body cooled. Imagine yer an EMT onsite and the family is &quot;executing the tech properly&quot; when you know you need to GTFO with all speed. People cockblock you from doing your job and you maek a fuss cause yer ass is on the line. You go get &quot;Don't Transport&quot; release from liability and all seems well to you will they do craziness.

3188353361_1417344bd7.jpg?v=0.jpg
  21. CLOCKSHIT Member

Its probably worth a LOT MORE when you think of the foot bullet the Scilons have to take on this. They could lose a lot more worldwide, really a lot more.

The figure according to the Gardian is 25 millions!
  22. cowboyanon2 Member

agree with clockshit mostly..

if i had to guess though.. which i do have to btw..

wedding photog finds jett..

they call for ambulance..

John thinks he can handle jett's seizure without help.. and doesn't want people to know how sick jett is.. because of past bad publicity about his condition.. he is trying some of his vodoo sci tricks on him..

ambulance arrives.. see how bad Jett is.. and say they need to get him to hospital right away.. john refuses for reasons stated above.. the Gran Tarino medic does not want to be held liable if something goes wrong.. so he demands that john sign refusal for transport.. or they are gonna call cops in..

John signs it..

Jetts condition continues to get worse.. at some point John realizes that his vodoo is not working and realizes the srsns of situation.. and agrees to take Jett to hospital..

by that point it is too late for Jett..
  23. mrfyde Member

I am just thinking and feel free to tell me I am stupid but do we know if that document was from the same day Jett Died ?

What if Jett needed treatment the day before and they said "Oh he does that all the time, we will take him to FLAG and have real doctors look at him in a few days" ?

The above theory has no basis in fact.
  24. CLOCKSHIT Member

IMOP there are several documents but since the senior ASS said and I quote:
    "said Senior Assistant Commissioner of Police Marvin Dames yesterday in an interview with The Nassau Guardian."
    The one he is referring too is the refusal to transport.
    It could also be the autopsy report but that's not included in his comments.

So the two nannies are also Scilons and could have been doing this reviving tech until one said I've got to get John.
  25. TheBitch Member

It ALWAYS goes back to "tech" folks. They are $cientologists and sometimes we forget how driven their actions, especially in crisis and regarding things medicinal; driven by their belief in their control over MEST after they reach a certain point in OT. "Degraded being" with $cilon nannies and OT dad and mum who can resurrect the dead, what could possibly go worng?
  26. Mutante Member

1) Jett discovered dead way earlier than reported. OH SHIT he wasn't on meds, and he was miles away from medical care, OH FUCK we're in TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!

2) Laywers called. Wait for laywers to arrive. Get story straight.

3) House party witnesses drive away as fast as possible. Menaced into silence.

4) Ambulance arrives. Dramatic show put on for ambulance crew, including 'raise the dead' tech.

5) Sign some forms.

6) Immediately start digging dirt on local figures so that a concocted 'corruption' charge can include some 'real' crime and thereby distract from steps 1), 2) and 3)

Mafia much?

Only a legit 'other' witness could possibly save the day. Not going to happen.
  27. CLOCKSHIT Member

Another little twig.........................It is also possible that even if the EMS did administer first aid at the scene they are trained to help and try anything they can to revive a patient and most likely able to communicate with home base. However they know Jett is dead....and John in his grief tells them to stop. You have done an excellent job but its over for my son........someone here please give these guys $$$ (i.e. 500) each.

The EMS say No No No No ......this is our job we have to complete the document now and they do the paper work and have John sign to document(s).
    1. Saying he was trying to revive his son when they arrived and stopped them to take over
    2. Refusal to transport

EMS gives copy to.........John or one of the nannies or perhaps one of the lawyer present at that time.

The lawyer panics and starts demanding that they transport the body to the local hospital for further treatment..... EMS say its the Police now that you have to call......No fuck you transport him now we don't need the police here........by the way we will make it good for you later trust me!

EMS radio they are on their way with body and still trying to resuscitate.......lawyer follows and tells all the family to follow......gives his little spiel in front of Hospital.
    One day later ambulance kid calls lawyer and say this was wrong and they should get a lot more to be quiet.
    Lady Lawyer also calls lawyer or John to ask if what she has heard is true? Bingo she is now part of the extortion that the lawyer is now in the process of putting in place.
  28. Re: Charges Filed! Dateline Bahamas - Senior Pol Charged with Extortion!

and to any anon concerned about wasting anon time on idle speculation...another way to look at it is 'thinking out loud' in order to determine potential courses of inquiry on this story

for anon, or any one else reading this forum

if nothing else, the word on sci is getting around
  29. RightOn Member

Yes, I hope that word gets around the world that you should never strike a deal with Scientology in ANY way.
    As it will backfire and turn around and bite you in the ass.

Getting back to Specualtion.... I still wonder about the 60 person party the Travoltas were suppose to have? McDermott and his family already on the island for the the party as quoted by Whitcombe. By the way I never heard there was going to be a party untill Whitcombe mentioned it.
    Where were the rest of the guests? They would have had to be there prior to Jan 2nd? And if they weren't there ..... there had to be some sort of damamge control to tell these people it was cancellled? phone records????

And I still think it was ridiculous that they flew Jett there in the first place. Being that he had grand mall seizures 1-4 days apart. And then to throw a party??
    My son is having giant ass seizures, but come have some fun, maybe it won't happen while your here.
  30. azonymous Member

I remember reading one account from the resort right after Jett died. The resort only had 70 "rooms" and I believe that said 16 were taken so far by Travolta's "guests" and so far all of them were doctors and lawyers...
  31. TheBitch Member

I'm sure they got used to dealing with it after a couple of years. Poor kid.
  32. RightOn Member

hmmmmm, Were they occupied or just reserved?
    Doctor and lawyers huh? Interesting,, didn't hear that one.
    Funny the media didn't mention any of the other guests? Or did they?

You would think the guests would have wanted to attended some sort of service before the body was cremated, or even after it was cremated if they were on the island. I know there was TEN MINUTE ceremony back in Florida. But would't you think there would have a service there if there were 16 rooms full of guests???

I know Scilons say they just drop their body and they dont make a big deal out of it... but I thought maybe they should have done a service just to make it look good IF they were all on island for the party.
  33. Herro Member

Occam's razor. That is all.
  34. azonymous Member

Occam's razor - Cult of $cientology - incongruent
  35. amaX Member

i posted this three weeks ago. post #37:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/298-...-speaks-out-death-his-son-35323/2/#post678130

Also, has there been any more info on Cyril Wecht's invovlement in the aftermath of Jett's death?

36. CLOCKSHIT Member

Yes the world of conspiracy theories will still be alive and well after all this.

There is of course the flip side of the story.

The ambulance EMS personnel is a good friend or perhaps banging the Lady Senator who happens to be a lawyer and has a major debt with the government for her ordering a recount on the last elections.

While in bed with her lover, he tells her what happened on that day. She decides that this is the moment to attack. Friends of the Travolta in the Bahamas are or could also be Scilons and political enemies. All indications that her boyfriend gives her seems to point at a cover up on the part of the Travolta or other fucking Scilons around them.

The boyfriend tells her that when they got there the kid was dead and it was obvious. The Scilons nannies were still shouting "Pick up your body.....ah ah, ah ah, he he, he he......pick up your body Thetan!"....it was weird!

I tried to resuscitate him but no way he was dead. According to our procedures we now tell the parents they must call police. Well..., everyone started to shout and tell us to continue to work on him. I said no its now a police matter but before I had time to tell home base on radio they told me WAIT!

If you take him now to the hospital we will make sure you are well compensated just don't call the police.....can you do that?

So girlfriend ask him do you have anything that can corroborate your statement? Yes I do, I made them sign the "DO NO RESUSCITATE/TRANSPORT" document and John did because I told them this would have to be signed to protect the hospital.

I gave him his copy and he just put it in his house coat. So we left with Jett on the gurney and drove to the hospital. They followed and the kid was pronounced dead on arrival. The lawyer told me that I would hear from them in a couple of days when this is done pointing at the hospital.

OK great! The girlfriend is now relieved and is happy as hell. You know, we can get a lot more then what ever they promised you on this!! Can you get me a copy of this document?
    Yes I have a copy in the ambulance with our log. Ok get a copy made as soon as possible and get it to me.

How much more do you think we could get? Oh a LOT more the girlfriend shouted!
    And the extortion begins......

One way or the other if this goes to trial we should be able to find out some juicy stuff unless now the Scilons are really panicking and want the story to die.
  37. TheBitch Member

But Daddy!!!!!! I liek it better the other way!!!!! It's much moar exciting wiff evil $cilontololligists jetting back and forth in the Spruce Goose trying to figure out how to hide murder. I mean ffs, which one would you make a feature film out of?
  38. RightOn Member

Yikes AnonMomanon2!
    well that certainly put things into perspective. Egad....

It also blows alot of speculation out of the water too, thanks for posting that very informative info about what happens when you die, that most people ( including myself )didn't think of or know about.
  39. RightOn Member

LOL!!! exactly! touche!
    It is the best soap opera going. It changes by the hour.
    I have officially run out of popcorn, must go buy moar
  40. CLOCKSHIT Member

The people invited I read somewhere too....they are the employees of John and Kelly and once a year they have a big party that John's puts up for them. That could include some Scilons Dr. and of course Lawyers making deals for John and his money.