Customize

ChanologySF 2012: The Winter of Our DiscoTech

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by enthaeon, Jan 5, 2012.

1. adhocrat Member

Ethics Trouble is welcome, no matter their true identity
    • Like Like x 7
  2. MOOG Member

mElaG.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 7
  6. adhocrat Member

Moog and I arrived about 2:30, caught Joe looking glum, spent an hour doing our thing then PTS arrived and we did our thing even more so. The guy from last week arrived, spent an hour or more hanging out. Thanks for the food.
    Got to talk to a number of people walking by, not many scilon encounters. Some good chalk, dance, convo, hanging with friends. Joe was out front when we drove by after dinner.

Moog and i both made a dozen of the raeg comic fliers without knowing the other was doing the same. His were better, He added the Google Scientology side panel. We passed out a dozen or so.
    [IMG]

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like Like x 12
  7. skeptic2girl Member

That guy with the glasses was there last weekend? He was nice, but he kept fingering his lighter and the fire crackers he had on him -- didn't he ask us, "What would happen if I lit one of these things here?" We did point out that the police would be summoned and Anonymous would be blamed. I believe I have footage from when he went in the org...
    • Like Like x 2
  8. skeptic2girl Member

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

One of our best chalk tech artists couldn't make the raid, but it would have been a shame to let the sidewalk go naked...
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Ovx56.jpg
    • Like Like x 9
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 7
  10. enthaeon Member

11. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 9
  12. Anonymous Member

lol... adhocrat had to explain that to me, too... "Transanonymous Building" and "Jefferson Airplane" are references from a song of the above artist.
  13. adhocrat Member

Actually, just me making connections no one else would understand. But Transanonymous reminded me of translove airlines which is from Fat Angel by Donovan. In the same song he sings "Fly Jefferson Airplane, gets you there on time" which at the time (1966) we thought pretty cool.

Guess you had to be there, and no, I never said it made sense. Maybe it'll cause some poor scilon to blow his mind and come back to reality

It could happen.
    • Like Like x 6
  14. adhocrat Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. [IMG]
    • Like Like x 12
  16. ethicstrouble Member

You people rock!
    • Like Like x 13
  17. moarxenu Member

<3<3<3 new sign: LOL Scientology
    • Like Like x 3
  18. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 4
  19. [IMG]
    • Like Like x 13
  20. Anonymous Member

o hai Jennifer2! I think she might have the flu... why else would you show up to the org in a serape? :(
    • Like Like x 2
  21. adhocrat Member

Check out Moog dancing to That Girl at 15:45.
    • Like Like x 5
  22. SPRTT Member

^^ SanFran is the luckiest city in the worlllllllllllll!
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

"Donald" would be so proud! lol
    • Like Like x 1
  24. slobeck Member

agreed! Actually, I said that about pipi b/c of something tortured and deeply sad in her eyes that looks like longing to me. Some of those photos really struck me (being a trauma survivor) ..plus I thought pipi being ET would actually make Moog explode like watermelon stuffed with an m-80. We might even be able to get it on camera. But you know also that the most epic kaek in the world would be baked that day.
    • Like Like x 4
  25. slobeck Member

oh, and if it were the case, the CIA should immediately hire her for her deep cover skills.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. SPRTT Member

Epic kaek will be had the day ET leaves no matter who it is. Free-ee-dom, free-ee-dom, free-ee-dom-freedom-freedom. I can sing it. If you doitrite, it sounds like "freedumpfreedumpfreedump."

I don't think Pippi = ET. I think Pippi = Pippi and is having Doubts Of Her Own (tm). Who'd wanna work there all day when they could be dancing outside?
    • Like Like x 2
  27. skeptic2girl Member

Why is it that every time you start to write a phone number on the sidewalk with over-sized colored chalk, you forget the rest of the phone number?

• Like Like x 3
  28. Chipshotz Member

Poor pippi. I hope she is ET and blows soon.
    • Like Like x 4
  29. Anonymous Member

If only! But based on stuff ET has said - regarding how brainwashed the young members of the cult are - it seems unlikely.

Even though she comes off super-bitchy, I still feel sad for her. She's at a turning point in her young life; it would be a good time to leave the cult, certainly. I fear that if she does leave at some time in the future, it might be in 20+ years or so (assuming this cult is still around) in the future -- after she has kids who are also involved and when there would be much more at stake.
    • Like Like x 4
  30. MOOG Member

GOOD MORNING PIPPI & ALL THE SCIENTOLOGISTS WHO CANNOT GOOGLE SCIENTOLOGY<3<3<3

• Like Like x 6
  31. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 3
  32. enthaeon Member

o hai, Jeff. we herd you miss longcat...

wTcwO.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  33. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 6
  34. Anonymous Member

clap, Jeff, clap!

it's so much more than an STD...

...it's the only possible way to get your org upstat!

clap harder, Jeff! HARDER!
  35. adhocrat Member

Scientology Lower Conditions: Confusion: Find out where you are. [IMG] [IMG]

why, at 701, they now know.
    Confusion ended.
    Next condition: The formula for Treason is very correctly and factually
    "Know that you are."
    • Like Like x 1
  36. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 4
  37. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 1
  38. MOOG Member

Scientology Protest - San Francisco February 3 2012:
    Pippi & Pop-Tarts FRIDAY FLASH RAID

Friday Flash Raid featuring Pippi showing off her Madd Body-Routing Skillz. Joe should take a lesson from her. Scilons inside were doing a photoshoot, we were outside partying with the neighbors. further confirmation that there are no free DVDs anymore, you have to buy them now. also, POP-TARTS. long raid video is long, hope you enjoy!!

PLAYLIST:
    I Cant Go For That - Hall & Oates (KISS Mastermix)
    Night Fever - BeeGees
    Turntable Mix - Grandmaster Flash (Wild Style soundtrack)
    Yearning For Your Love - Gap Band
    Kraazy - The Suttons
    Nyan Cat (Mario Paint Version)
    Down By Law - Fab Five Freddy (Wild Style soundtrack)
    Non Line - I.M.S.
    It Takes Two - Robe Base & EZ Rock (DJ Red Alert Mix)
    Posse In Effect - Beastie Boys (Instrumental)
    Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley (My Little Pony Mix)
    Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley (Sega Megadrive Version)
    Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley (Into The Groove Mix)
    Hypnotize - The Notorious B.I.G. (instrumental)
    Lucky Star - Madonna (Extended Mix)
    You're Too Late - Fantasy (7" edit)
    Jam On It - Newcleus (12" mix)
    On A Journey - NY Peechboys (12" mix)
    Portrait of A Negro - L Ron Hubbard (Acapella Hip Hop Mix)
    Another One Bites The Dust - Queen (Chopped & Screwed)
    September - Earth Wind & Fire
    Keep On Truckin' - Eddie Kendricks

MOAR https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/chanologysf-2012-the-winter-of-our...

LOVE!!! http://chanologysf.ning.com/
    • Like Like x 3
  39. Anonymous Member

clockwise (from left): L. Ron Hubbard (or whichever cat is fattest), Longcat, Walter Crowley, Jack Parsons
    • Like Like x 1
  40. JeffQuiros Member

• Like Like x 5