Customize

ChanologySF 2012: The Winter of Our DiscoTech

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by enthaeon, Jan 5, 2012.

1. JustNoise Member

This building will someday make a nice synagogue once again. When the Jews get it back there will be no ashtray to total freedom, no fail BBQ, a fresh coat of paint, happy neighbors, and a nice spread of bagels and shmear for all! There will also be Jelly donuts, drunken Purim parties, kosher Chinese food and cake. Try some cake. You want some cake?

It will be very nice.
    • Like Like x 9
  2. JustNoise Member

Just got an image of a Barmitzvah boy Caramel Dancen with 200 of his closest friends and family. People there will donate money to education, art, and legit charities. The building will come back to life.
    • Like Like x 6
  3. Gottabrain Member

You guys ROCK!!! How much fun and how awesome are you?
    Okay, that's it. AussieSheila is still blushing but MUST join this protest next trip to the US.
    • Like Like x 8
  4. moarxenu Member

Hey mate, come on over for our Cinco de Megaraid on May 5!!!
    • Like Like x 3
  5. grebe Member

Do we have a video of the SF Anons doing Tunak Tunak Tun? Cuz with adhocrat's fine video camera and the architecturally distinctive SF Org entrance, I see the potential for something epic.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Anonymous Member

Tunak is Goddamned Pacman's epic signature gig -- hopefully he can come up for May 5th megaraid and lead us again!

There's vintage footage to be found on youtube from when he was able to be an SF Anon regular... meanwhile, here's from SF Anon visit to Los Gatos Org (actually in, um, San Jose) Org...
    • Like Like x 5
  7. moralhazard Member

Damn I miss you fagits.
    the morgue in [unamed european country] where I live now seems to have failed itself into irrelevance.
    • Like Like x 7
  8. enthaeon Member

While you've been gorging on Snus and embroidered denim, we've been raiding hard in the paint.

Miss your swagger, faggot! <3
    • Like Like x 5
  9. skeptic2girl Member

boring, to be sure, but overall it's good that the inhabitants of unnamed country are able to enjoy a Scientology-free lifestyle!
    • Like Like x 3
  10. SPRTT Member

QUOTE:

"The early Jewish presence in Gold Rush San Francisco is acknowledged on a bronze plaque on the 700 block of Montgomery Street, which at that time was the shoreline of the Bay. It commemorates the first celebration of Rosh Hashanah in San Francisco near that site in a wood-framed tent, the first such observance on the west coast, on September 26, 1849 (5610).

The thirty or so Jews at Rosh Hashanah (fifty by Yom Kippur) were of diverse backgrounds, including Joseph Shannon, an American-born Jew who would become the first treasurer of the county of San Francisco; Benjamin Davidson, an Englishman and a Rothschild agent; Barnett Keesing, whose wife was the only woman known to have attended the services; and Lewis Franklin of Poland, in whose store the community first worshipped together."

^^ I find that beautiful. The imagery is quite stunning.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. adhocrat Member

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, click, 3, 2, 1
    Appears SP is a slow countdowner
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

^could be raid-worthy material...
    • Like Like x 1
  13. SPRTT Member

Sundown Raid on September 16.

Despite the weather, being in the general proximity of SFAnons year round tempts me to the Golden Gate. The Raid Potential Quotient is quite high at all times thar. That's the selfish me. The selfish me also makes me want to say mine mine mine all over this thread. I love the SF Crew. I love their vids, gifs, shoops, reports, voices, and dance moves. I have a fondness for their cats. Thanks again, SFAnons. You're Doinitrite in Real Time.
    • Like Like x 9
  14. Zhent Member

Love it! We did a similar thing once, but I'm not sure chalk was allowed in Sydney.

Hey, don't forget plenty of fun to be had at Sydney org!
    • Like Like x 6
  15. JustNoise Member

Using this post to like it twice.
    • Like Like x 5
  16. Gottabrain Member

Yeh, we've had a heap of fun, haven't we? ;) We need to do it again soon.
  17. Anonymous Member

where the hell is that bitch goddamn pacman?
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

DSC01987.JPG

DSC01968.JPG

DSC01902.JPG

DSC01895.JPG

DSC01884.JPG

DSC01925.JPG

DSC01936.JPG
    • Like Like x 5
  19. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 4
  20. SPRTT Member

FIFY cuz I care.
  21. enthaeon Member

0SebW.gif
    • Like Like x 2
  22. MOOG Member

SCIENTOLOGY HAZ NO FUTURE <3<3<3

23. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 2
  24. SPRTT Member

I wants ta rock wid you, aw nigh! Dance you daaaaaaaaance. Moog!
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. JeffQuiros Member

o hai scientology
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  27. enthaeon Member

FRIDAYFRIDAY

2 suits 1 Cult. Pippi hogged the spotlight today. Here she is, making her first appearance, making sure our signtech was optimum.

6E1NJ.jpg

Postertech

an3IK.jpg

PARTY TIME

mLkQw.jpg

Lot's of photo ops. Here's a good'n.

xH14R.jpg

IDIOT GALLERY

AGV5i.jpg
    b9hrD.jpg
    ksao4.jpg
    myDQz.jpg

SFPD DGAF

7nC7r.jpg

Chalktech from how many raids ago?

K7vY0.jpg

Post some fucking CATS

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Suddenly PIPPI. She ran out to body-route a group of AZNs after they took our picture. Moog went over to say hai lol.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Great jerb, Pippi. You showed Joe how it's done! How come nobody bought anything, though?

YOUR STATS ARE A LIE
    • Like Like x 6
  28. SPRTT Member

Lots o' mouth breathing in those pics. Nonetheless...

ICYDN, I'd totally shake it to this. Cheese factor high, anticipated use of jazz hands.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. MOOG Member

me too! totally adding this to the playlist. pippi rocks so hard. touched me with her jazz hands.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. skeptic2girl Member

hey pippi, hands off moog! am I gonna have to cock block you?

great shots, enthaeon. <3
  31. MOOG Member

money and pop-tarts 4 evaryone
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 5
  32. MOOG Member

20 minutes later...crying?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  33. Anonymous Member

Noooo . . . resist the urge to go cat!! But, seriously, maybe you could give DM a pass too, after all, he's just following the example of L Ron Hubbard:

6816110927_3f894e4aa0.jpg
  34. BLiP Member

• Like Like x 4
  35. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. You really are a San Francisco tourist attraction. I wonder if the tourist guides have developed a spiel about you.
    • Like Like x 3
  37. Per LRH policy It might be the "I'm on the phone to the police, you'd better stop" look.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. grebe Member

Maybe somebody didn't like Pipi going in comm with the SPs, even if it was for only a moment.
    • Like Like x 3
  39. enthaeon Member

lsnPS.jpg
    zeqjp.jpg

'nuff said
    • Like Like x 6
  40. slobeck Member

inb4pipiComesOutAsEthicsTrouble
    • Like Like x 4