Customize

ChanologySF 2012: The Winter of Our DiscoTech

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by enthaeon, Jan 5, 2012.

1. SPRTT Member

Teh Moog has spoken nomnom'd.

I've had many a cold one. Not my preference, I'll admit. If you promise to do a McMuffin raid on a particular date I have in mind, I will bring a hot steaming sack o' six with 'browns. Sounds like a threat, I know. I'm willing to also go full monty and get a Sausage McGriddle meal for ET if s/he promises to join us. "Celebrate Freedom With Sat Fat" Raid.

Actually, full monty would be a months' worth of gift cards to McD's if ET would only blow; I don't care if they protest or not. I just want them somewhere where they can be happy and not tired and pleasantly bolstered by a 10-McNugget meal with trademark hot mustard and orange drink..
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

NEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREADNEWSPRINGTHREAD:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...12-springtime-for-slappy.101224/#post-2082409
    • Like Like x 4