Customize

ChanologySF 2012: The Winter of Our DiscoTech

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by enthaeon, Jan 5, 2012.

1. If that was just some new store front Mission with hopes of becoming a Class 4 Org; they would have been out of business by now with a vacancy sign in the window as a result of all your protesting. Keep it up Anons! I am sure it is having an effect.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. Xenu Is Lord Member

Looks like someone stepped in the DM
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  5. moralhazard Member

And THEN we were at our favorite post-raid hang out - mask-free, of course - when I look up and guess who's waiting on some take-out? Josh. "Josh! What are you doing here?" I asked him, without thinking. "I'm eating!" he explained, in the manner of Professor Obvious. Again, his plate and his food and cutlery were invisible.

But I was unnerved, because of what happened last time we sat down for dinner and Scientologists came in with cameras. And there he sat, right behind Moog (whose back was to Josh) tooling around with his smart phone. I scooted far down the table and felt it necessary for some reason to explain why I'd ask someone why they were in a restaurant.

"I know that sounded like a stupid question, but I asked because before when we came in here, two of your friends came in and took pictures of us with our masks off, trying to intimidate us."

But then I shut up; I didn't want to be rude -- he didn't seem to be wearing his OSA hat.[/quote]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. skeptic2girl Member

>9000 Likes
    Fucking EPIC!!!
    "Sponge-worthy" ;)
  8. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

o hai L. Ron...

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 9
  14. Anonymous Member

I lol'd
    • Like Like x 4
  15. skeptic2girl Member

failtard bday protest got called due to shit weather. Shit for california anyway where when it dips below 70° F they cancel school and close the roads. :-P
  16. Anonymous Member

Aw! Don't worry, they didn't notice you weren't there, because they weren't either. Anyone that dared to show was just clocking time before the other four or five "parties" they had to attend to boost the numbers.

They really started considering their chant "Religious Freedom NOW" and realized that meant freedom FROM religion. I heard they ate a lot of street meat (take that as you may), got their faces painted, put on their sateen shorts, and skated down the highway.

I also heard that ET used the party as cover to sift through central files, make copies of all of the incriminating and embarrassing items contained therein, and email them to the newspaper. Or maybe s/he didn't. Or maybe s/he did. All I know is that the copies were made, we read them and laughed. Or maybe we didn't read them. Or maybe we did. Or maybe we just inscribed them on stainless steel plates and hid them in a locker at NORAD.

-- VOICE of ET
    • Like Like x 7
  17. ethicstrouble Member

You get me got.

Perfect translation of my thoughts you one OT anon.

By the way, was that food poisoning that made me sick last night?

Thank you.

ET or not?

Whew, I’m tired.

Fucking Scientology, people cutting from their parents or children over this shit.

Leslie, are you ready to disconnect?

Oh, Hi Jeff.
    • Like Like x 8
  18. skeptic2girl Member

hi hi hi ET!

enjoy *lost* footage from SF Anoniversary 2012:

• Like Like x 5
  19. GuyFox Member

SF Anons, this is all your fault:

DSC_1910.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  20. skeptic2girl Member

I love me some John Cusack, but *irish* femanon's cuter <3

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

DAT GRIP
    • Like Like x 1
  22. skeptic2girl Member

confidential to Montreal Anons: plx bring yer EPIC to May 5th megaraid... pm me about places to stay
  23. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 3
  24. lostatsea Member

moblermob.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  25. GuyFox Member

God, how I wish I could! :( There's no way I can make it this may, and I'm doubtful if the other local poorfags can, either. It's either I fly, or I get gear upgrades for the cell... I'll pass it on to our local treehouse, though.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. GuyFox Member

...aaaaaand it runs off any DeWalt battery up to 18v, goes on for hours and hours, it charges these batterries when plugged in, can survive massive drops, is weatherproof...

The perfect, ultimate protest boombox.

Thank you, SanFagcisco!!! Without you guys we'd never have known those things even existed.
    • Like Like x 7
  27. skeptic2girl Member

I was driving through Santa Rosa yesterday and caught a few quick snaps of their marginal &quot;mission&quot; -- will post later.

But since Spring has begun, and we're about to shut down this thread, I thought I would do a brief recap of other Norcal fail orgs missions:

These were taken in Marin last January 2011. Currently, the &quot;Mission of Marin&quot; is in an industrial, hard-to-find, worthless-to-protest part of San Rafael. Previous to that, they enjoyed a superior location on 4th street on the drag called the &quot;Miracle Mile&quot; in downtown San Rafael. For about a year after they'd gone, the by then difficult-to-read sign had been besmirched by the only graffiti it has ever given me pleasure to see (notice how they're neighbors are two organizations that actually work and help people. I knocked on one of their doors to ask what happened to former local cult HQ and the lady said they had left about a year ago, using a &quot;good riddance&quot; tone:

[IMG]

^you can barely see what it says.

Here's a few closer up, followed by one of the former front door.

Something about Dianetics, and below that, Scientology:

WS4fU.jpg

xRONl.jpg

[IMG]

Below is the new location. No sign at all. The only two indications of this church was the failbox where their correspondence is delivered:

[IMG]

The place is hard to find. Check out the outside of the building:

[IMG]

The imposing &quot;front door&quot;:

[IMG]

And personal (blurry) favorite... the only other way you find out that this is the &quot;church&quot; of Scientology and that they're not open during the day:

[IMG]

&quot;Deliveries For:
    Church of Scientology
    1 Simms St Suite 250
    San Rafael, CA 94901
    Can be left Here.
    We are not open
    during the day.&quot;

(notice how they capitalized &quot;Here&quot; !?)

I will post the Santa Rosa ones later, including the one I took driving by yesterday, which include two epic fags who have either retired or are on sabbatical... Squirrelbait and Ci\/il &lt;3

Meanwhile, stay tuned for new Spring thread...
    • Like Like x 6
  28. moarxenu Member

They have a failbox? Must stuff with emails from Debbie Cook.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

I was hoping both to prove whether or not the Santa Rosa Scientology "mission" still existed (yes :(), and to not crash my car (yes:)).

So the picture is but a blur...

(sign is blue and yellow)
    • Like Like x 1
  30. skeptic2girl Member

these are from April 2012 -- one year ago... my second protest. &lt;3
    Starting wearing scarf around forehead to avoid weird sunburn.
    the Ci\/il (looks like someone met up with Sign Post at some point ;)):

[IMG]

HOT:

[IMG]

WAY HOT:

[IMG]

...and the other one:

[IMG]
    We realized during our first Rosa raid that we had protested on a Saturday afternoon... missing the narrow window of opportunity in which the place was open. So we transitioned to mornings and chalk tech. They dumped water on the art, and the mean Mortgage Lady threw away Squirrel Bait's sign:

[IMG]

Beginning at 9am on a Saturday, these were the original McMuffin protests, at least for me.

MOAR:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    The org is open such slim hours, it's actually hard to work out a protest! I saw fewer than 5 public ever go in that place. And one was a regular. In total - besides the people who worked there - there must have been 2.

RlD7x.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  31. SPRTT Member

Pardon me if I presume there is an implied McMuffin (aka #1) at every protest.

Given the demonstrated fail of a year ago, when does Santa Rosa go Ideal? I assume there is an ad campaign already underway.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. JustNoise Member

33. JustNoise Member

Lol, nevarrr!
    • Like Like x 2
  34. SPRTT Member

Won't stop 'em from fundraising for it!
  35. Anonymous Member

"McMuffin Raid" is code for morning raid...

Rarely do actual McMuffins enter the picture... partly because they are disgusting.

Rosa morning raids, however, featured delicious caek in the form of lemon poppyseed muffins
    • Like Like x 1
  36. SPRTT Member

Whatever the code, there have been actual McMuffin sightings at SF raids. I respectfully disagree with your characterization of them as disgusting, and add that a McD hashbrown is the appropriate pairing. Lemon poppyseed muffins also acceptable. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  37. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 6
  38. skeptic2girl Member

Good raid, that. Also featured Kieshu and JERRY'S GRAPH

But, that was the only raid with ACTUAL McMuffins.

Not disgusting? Come to a raid, eat a cold one (like we did), and prove me wrong, SPRTT! &lt;3

^ I adore that shot!
    • Like Like x 2