Customize

ChanologySF 2012: The Winter of Our DiscoTech

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by enthaeon, Jan 5, 2012.

1. moarxenu Member

• Like Like x 9
  2. moarxenu Member

Scilon erases our awesome chalk tech ...

[IMG]

[IMG]

WE COME BACK.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 13
  3. skeptic2girl Member

I am so glad I was not there to see the destruction of Nyan cat. It was the most amazing chalk art I have ever seen. Art fags ftw!

Pts: when I saw the promise: Kyle Brennan SOON I got shivers.
    • Like Like x 5
  4. JustNoise Member

I agree, S2G. That Nyan cat was really awesome!

Love to the art fags...
    • Like Like x 8
  5. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 11
  6. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 11
  7. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 8
  8. Exponential Member

Havent posted in awhile, pictures say enough, epic raid glorious faggots, i luff you all so much. EPIC Caek was EPIC. Nyan cat took its place as rightful ruler of the galaxy; so many lulz were had. TY for group chalk tech , I could raep train you guise all night for it. Oh, did someone mention azns??
    • Like Like x 8
  9. Exponential Member

• Like Like x 11
  10. Pique Member

WOW. SFAnons...a sh*t heap of win!
    • Like Like x 6
  11. JustNoise Member

So glad you guise were there to stop the scilons from setting up stress test tables during the parade.
    • Like Like x 8
  12. adhocrat Member

my only regret from yesterday is that I had a line planned and never used it
    "Watch Today Tonight tomorrow."

note to self Chinese New Year = lots of people, lots of traffic,
    and
    gung hay fat choy
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Random guy Member

Amazing, you guys are simply amazing!
    • Like Like x 8
  14. grebe Member

This thread reminds me how much I luv de kittehs!

• Like Like x 6
  15. I love you guys sooooo much!
    • Like Like x 7
  16. enthaeon Member

o hai, Naomi! u liek teh caramell?? y u no video? lol we party n e ways.
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Zhent Member

THREAD OF ENDLESS WIN!
    • Like Like x 4
  18. moarxenu Member

For even maor lulz check out the vids of the live feed:

http://www.qik.com/chanologysf

Anons descend for raep blaring Nyancat song trolling a Sea Ogre in uniform on the way. Epic. Also, caek.
    • Like Like x 6
  19. GuyFox Member

Why does SF have to be so far???
    • Like Like x 6
  20. enthaeon Member

• Like Like x 8
  21. Endless pressure and constant enturbulation on the org. Erosion. Every week. What's not to like about this? It's even got cats! Kids aren't afraid of you. And that is saying a lot since lots of kids are afraid of clowns. Speaking of clowns; everyone, especially kids should beware of Scientology.

You people are like Casper The Friendly SPs.
    • Like Like x 5
  22. skeptic2girl Member

MOAR from SF Anons' Anoniversary...
    Recording the Livestream:
    [IMG]
    Number #1 Cinematographer!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    A favorite of mine: kind of romantic...
    [IMG]
    BdzEv.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  23. SPRTT Member

Every day is Valentine's Day up in this thread. I know there are practical reasons to film, but the fact you all go through the trouble of uploading is a gift of love from the generally unforgiving and cruel interwebz. Thank you San Fransiscohhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    • Like Like x 6
  24. skeptic2girl Member

arirhodes (curly-haired photographer in green) uploaded some of the video footage he took from Anoniversary... let's give him some lurv...

...and caramelldansen! (and many more -- note to fellow Bay Area fags -- let's add this dude's vids to SF Anon channel)

• Like Like x 7
  25. skeptic2girl Member

SPRTT -- have a speshal one for you... currently finishing youtube edits, AND... here we go...
    • Like Like x 5
  26. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

This speaks for it's self.

fbapg2.png
    • Like Like x 4
  28. MOOG Member

<3<3<3 LOVE <3<3<3
    TO ALL THE SCIENTOLOGISTS, EX-SCIENTOLOGISTS, ANONYMOUS, CRITICS, DISCONNECTED PEOPLE, AND EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD ~~

• Like Like x 2
  29. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 4
  30. SPRTT Member

I was really enjoying that clip and then...light bulb. You are Nevar. Going. Away. Do they get that? I repeat the auditing question...

SRLSY, I hope they are paying attention. When you got the funk, you got the funk. And you ain't getting the funk out yet, are yas? So San Fran has been a beacon of many things over the years. Now, it's a beacon of LULZ. Anonymous, you run this. Anonymous, you WIN this.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. I used to think those masks were creepy but not anymore. I think I get it now. It is hard to put into words but the effect that it has when you see a group of people all looking the same is quite something. The Scientologists get it too I think and they don't like it. Keep eroding the cult, Anons.
    • Like Like x 4
  32. moarxenu Member

Adopting the Guy Fawkes mask was a hivemind stroke of genius. For years now strangers have been coming up and saying, "Hey, you guys are from Anonymous!"
    • Like Like x 4
  33. JeffQuiros Member

I <3 this one cuz it has adhocrat dancin'
    • Like Like x 5
  34. enthaeon Member

jZb9Q.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  35. One hilarious way in which the sf cult has failed Big Time is in their inability to attempt to use the SFPD as a no-fee 24-hour "security" (lol) service. It wouldn't make any sense if the cult quit calling the police every time we showed up, when they did it so regularly before.

The only thing that makes sense is that the cult still calls but the police ask the usual question, but this time on the phone instead of in person: "Are the protestors in any way acting outside the bounds of their 1st Amendment Rights? No? Well, until they do, stop calling."

Damn Jeff Quiros, if you ever stub your toe and need an ambulance, you're going to have to ask US to call the police for you -- between Anonymous and the cult, only one of us has credibility.

I was reminded of this at the parade this Saturday when a police officer (Oakland) strolled by us, waving us a friendly hello... much as we hope to wave Jeff Quiros a happy good-bye as he's carted off in the paddy wagon....
    • Like Like x 7
  36. skeptic2girl Member

Kyle Brennan Protest Party!!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Friday, February 17th

Featuring *New and Improved* Start Time:
    2pm until dark

Come when you can, leave when you want to

Featuring Kyle Kaek, epic tunes, and moar...

http://www.kylebrennan.com/

Why?

Get yer Google on...

ps: miss you, Kyle <3<3<3
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  38. adhocrat Member

• Like Like x 4
  39. JeffQuiros Member

&quot;There are no words to describe how a mother feels when she has lost a child. In many ways, I am able to cope by pretending he is still with us. Whenever I see a group of college-age young men, I look for my son's face among them hoping to find him...&quot;

-Victoria Brennan, mother of Kyle Brennan
    http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/Kyle_Brennan/
    q270h.jpg

Kyle Brennan: Raid for Great Justice (and Lulz)
    http://chanologysf.ning.com/events/kyle-brennan-celebration-raid-3-3-3

Friday, Feb 17th
    2pm until...

tunes, caek, dance, cult fail, the usual

WE RUN THIS
    • Like Like x 1
  40. adhocrat Member

Those SF Anons are dancing fools
    • Like Like x 3