Customize

Chanology Reborn - Boston

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by YDT10, Feb 1, 2012.

?

Chanology protests?

Poll closed Feb 9, 2012.
February 10th (Friday) 1 vote(s) 9.1%
February 11th (Saturday) 10 vote(s) 90.9%
  1. over9000OT Member

Gosh, at least you're doing it for all the right reasons.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. WMAnon Member

In case it wasn't already clear, ignore everything rickglass says.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. YDT10 Member

What time would work well for individuals participating? 2pm, 3pm, 4pm?
  4. WMAnon Member

I would aim for earlier rather than later, that street gets dark fast in the winter and the wind comes in off the Charles through the alley by the Org.
  5. Dragononymous Member

sounds like a perfect spot for the org really
  6. amaX Member

Please also remember Kyle Brennan. February 17th is the 5th anniversary of his passing. Thanks.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. WMAnon Member

"February is a shitty month to be a Scientologist"?
    • Like Like x 4
  8. YDT10 Member

So.. timeframe? I've spoken with one or two people who've indicated earlier would be rough for them, and I think your point about the darkness is a very good one.
  9. WMAnon Member

10. YDT10 Member

Chance we'd like to roll for 2:30? What time is Friday D'uhthirteen coming in?
  11. The plane touches down at Logan at 1441 on the tenth. 3 of the Foundation will be there...xenu willing
  12. Splendide Member

Now the Pirate Party wants to do an Anti-ACTA protest on that day to coincide with major protests across Europe...we are talking about combining it somehow? Any ideas?
  13. YDT10 Member

Maybe you can borrow one of his planes with rockets on them to get here faster.
  14. YDT10 Member

The two don't go hand-in-hand very well but if PP does it at noon or 1 I'd be down for going
  15. Welp, I wanted to drive to be quite frank but eh...heh but if I took one of xenus planes..dunno...he has a pension for getting his passengers blowd up hehe not cool
  16. YDT10 Member

He also has a history of providing people with 3D movies for free. 75 billion years before 3D movies were even cool. He's just like Robin Hood.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

2:30 sounds like a good time for evryone?
  18. Every 3d movie free...see Hollywood can learn a thing or two from xenu
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Any word on n e an0ns near $cilon hq?
  20. Anonymous Member

It's funny how it says "reborn" when chanology never died at all in some places
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Anonymous Member

Very true.
    But have to give the OP some credit.
  22. YDT10 Member

I did not come up with the name for it and I can personally say I disagree with the "reborn" as well. Would rather prefer Chanology2012. The person who came up with it afaik was a h4x0rz who thought it died or summat.
  23. Rickglass Member

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  24. Rickglass Member

you can't ignore me, I'm like AIDS, ignore me, and death comes quickly
  25. Anonymous Member

2:30 on Saturday sounds good to me.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

unless you're magic Johnson
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Rickglass Member

but he ain't ignoring it.....he has money
  28. YDT10 Member

Update:
    2:30pm Saturday, across from 448 Beacon sound good? I've gotten in touch with the city to let them know.

Additionally, there is supposed to be light snow for some portions of the day on Saturday, judging by the current weather figures it does not appear to be significant or long-lasting. I propose we man teh fakk up and do it regardless.
  29. Anonymous Member

ZombAnons!
  30. YDT10 Member

The snow estimates for today have just been downgraded, I and others are still heading out, don't let the snow hold you back. It only gives us more credibility! I'll be there at 2:30.
  31. YDT10 Member

Was a good time, thanks to all those who came. We had 10 strong and hope for more in the future.
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Anonymous Member

raaaiiiidd report plox
    and pics
    • Like Like x 1
  33. YDT10 Member

will let others report, too durnk as usual
  34. Anonymous Member

Do not bring a knife to a raid. Do not hang said knife around your neck. This is not cowboys and indians.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

are you still?
  36. Postgame please? Anything?
  37. YDT10 Member

A little.
    So we showed up, had 10 strong with the help of 2 or 3 from Occupy (one of which went aggro with butthurt after some of us pointed out that occupy is the funniest clusterfuck of all time) and lol'd a bit. There were like 5 cop cars there which was hilarious but nothing of note happened. Not even a lot of people coming in and out of the Org, until someone complained about us which was also pretty great. We also tried calling their HQ and they wouldn't send anyone out for us due to lamefaggotry on their behalf.

Best was right before we left two runners ran by yelling "Free Bradley Manning! FUCK Scientology! Go Anonymous!" and gave them the middle finger while running past. That probably made everything entirely worth it.

I'd like to do something a bit more organized (planned in advance and not a gay clusterfuck like this was - myb) and troloololerific when the weather turns nicer.
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Anonymous Member

hehe, a protesting mashup. Scientology, Manning, and a little OWS thrown in for good measure. Also good turnout. Looking forward to pics.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Rickglass Member

Why don't you cry more faggot? hell I'll show up to the next one with a shotgun and a plate carrier if it'll make the tears fall like rain!
  40. Rickglass Member

I'M IN TEXAS YOU DUMB FUCK! I CAN'T BE THERE! IT VIOLATES UCMJ!

I'm what you never could be, what you desperately wish you were: a nightmare

You crying about the fact that I may or may not carry a pointy object on my person makes me lol and get a boner. Your butthurt gives me something to masturbate to. Cry about something else I did and how you're afraid I'll do it again! Fear makes me strong