Customize

Chanology Manga vol.3

Discussion in 'Media' started by Artfag, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Artfag Member

Our deepest apologies it took so long. Life kept us very busy!

Part 1 is here.
    Part 2 is here.
    Part 3:

[IMG] se2j.png mwqk.png hmta.png m1gp.png ulmf.png w9j0.png ygsy.png lgmb.png xc87.png bq67.png
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Artfag Member

z3da.png
    xcm.png
    em14.png
    wspi.png
    lxe.png
    zjgk.png
    8si8.png
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 9
  3. Artfag Member

pages are out of order... lemme fix this...
  4. Sonichu Moderator

Holy Shit! That's the best thing I've seen all year! Damn this Manga hits hard and quick! (Kind of like Anonymous, wouldn't you say?)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Artfag Member

There's only one chapter to go. We hope we can finish it a bit faster this time, the delay we had between part 2 and 3 was a bit ridiculous... But that's life.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

Nice work guys! I'd kinda given up seeing any more work on this project, good to see it back in action Artfag and crew, me likee!
    Kudos + cake to all~
    1207117-560x539.jpg

Cheers!
    • Like Like x 2
  7. anon8109 Member

Beautiful artwork and an engaging story.

This is no amateur effort, it's professional work.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. BlooAnon Member

Yes! Loved it! Awesome work! Can't wait til the next volume. You guys handing them out at more cons?
  9. Artfag Member

Mostly just at Comiket. The idea is Anons can grab these, print and distribute, especially around their local conventions and manga/anime fan groups.
    BTW, handy all-in-one PDF files coming soon.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Winners!

(Just as an aside, any chance of getting these in .CBR format?)
  11. Random guy Member

Oooooooooo, nice!
  12. wolfbane Member

Will there be a collection on DeviantArt like done on the first two volumes, or some other image sharing site, so that we can spread this latest chapter thru social media easier?
  13. genoramix Member

guise, welcome back(if you've ever left that is :p) wasn't waiting for it, but now that's here, i will just say : MOAR. and thank you vuury much for the hard work!!
  14. eddieVroom Member

15. Artfag Member

I suppose so. The PDFs will be posted this weekend and I'll try making CBRs of all the books so far as well.
    Although if you need these quickly... you can just save these pages, RAR them and change the file extension to CBR. That's all CBRs are, afterall.

That would be great. It would be ideal if Etain would re-surface and keep on going with his Chanology-Papers account on DeviantArt. Sadly, he hasn't been on WWP since January 2013. He's been very enthusiastic about hosting Disconnect, although he seemed think it would be released on a page-by-page basis over a very short time. Well, obviously it doesn't work that way ^^'

Does anyone know how to reach him?
    • Like Like x 1

16. never forget xenu saves !
  17. Anonymous Member

I love you guys!
  18. Anonymous Member

It's awesome but I think it changes the plan (between Sarah and Angie) too frequently and sudden.

But gosh, this ending... waiting for the chapter 4th! Will she gtfo of $ci?

Also, I love this moment when guy's face turns into trollface :D And Bieber's wallpaper in the gay club! Nice easter eggs, guise.

Oh and the newspaper saying "Mudkips win The Game". Great job!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Artfag Member

Well it wouldn't be exciting if I just gave out the entire plot, no? ;)

We aim to please =3

Now, sorry about being offline for months, I really needed a break after the effort we've put into finishing chapter 3. Work on chapter 4 is beginning now, with some pencilwork laid down for the opening pages. We'll try to finish it this year.

Yes, I know, it takes ages to make just one book, but please remember we only do this in our spare time...
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Artfag Member

Hello! Another update... we're not dead. Work on chapter 4 has been delayed since Trev6 went MIA... Regardless, the story of Angie and Sara needs to be finished, therefore we are once again working on the book. It *will* come out before the year is over.
    • Like Like x 5
  21. -Artfag- Member

We're back!

First things first... We sincerely apologize for the ungodly delay!

giphy.gif

The 4th book is the most important in the series and took a great deal of effort and care to make. This, combined with numerous IRL events meant it took longer to finish than the previous three.

However, I happen to be rather tenacious and would *never* abandon this project.

I'm very happy to announce that it's finally complete! It premiered last weekend at Comiket. The downloadable version in English is now ready as well. We're hoping to make it available for download as soon as this account receives its thread-starting permissions...

Yes, it's been so long that I've forgotten my password... and having used a 10-minute disposable e-mail for registration doesn't help if you want to recover it, lol.

I feel dumb...

Anyway, please have just a little bit more patience with us ^^
    • Like Like x 1
  22. -Artfag- Member