Customize

Champaign, IL

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Anonymous69, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous69 Member

Champaign, IL

HTTP://CUANON.FREEFORUMS.ORG
    We don't discuss our raids against the Cult of Scientology on WWP, because the Sci-Scum read the posts and hide!

If you are in Central Illinois and want to take part in our local fun and games, go to the Champaign-Urbana Anon's forum, register, and enjoy. Due to the changing dynamic of Chanology, we Champaign Anons have moved to more of a "Black OPs"status. We don't necessarily raid on the dates set as "Global Protest" days. We take on the Cult of Scamology on the streets, in their yard, and in their face. We do it for the LULZ...when WE want and how WE want! The way Chanology was meant to be, before the Moral-fags took over.

If you want to Protest in an Organized fashion, on certain predetermined dates, we suggest going to the Indianapolis or Chicago threads. They are relatively close and would certainly appreciate your help!
  2. FUCK Member

Re: Champaign, IL

Indianapolis would much appreciate your /b/ackup, seeing as we are holding our first protest in a year.
  3. Anonymous69 Member

Are you sure you picked the right time to get back onboard??

[IMG]

Hold a protest on a Sunday or Monday and we might give /b/lack-up!!
  4. pwnon Member

Aren't most Orgs closed on Mondays? Or is it just the local ones.

Also, this topic made me think of "Poppin' Champagne" by All Time Low. Thanks for that, OP.
  5. FUCK Member

That would be nice, but I didn't pick the date :p I can PM kilroy about switching it though.
  6. Anonymous69 Member

I can't speak for all Scientology ORGs, but ours is open Monday - Friday.

Our Ninja/Black OPs team raided the ORG this last Monday making away with all their flyers and Dianetics crap. We then held a Scieno Scavenger hunt, searching for all Scieno material we could find in the Champaign, IL area. We gathered quite a lot! We are plan to store it away, while adding to it over time, then hold a BBQ Raid near the ORG later this Spring. Of course we will use their flyers for fuel.

Their Propaganda Budget will be our charcoal!!

sqlake08_hotdogs.jpg
  7. incog712 Member

Epic!

But...

Is that sum ketchup on those hotdogs?

Oh Noes!!

eleg6f.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.