Customize

Centralized summer raid

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by EpicYeastTrap, Dec 23, 2008.

?

Centralized raid in July or August

Poll closed May 12, 2009.
Yes 407 vote(s) 75.8%
No 39 vote(s) 7.3%
Maybe (why?) 91 vote(s) 16.9%
  1. EpicYeastTrap Member

Centralized summer raid

I propose a centralized summer raid, within continents, with a big ass "party hard" theme type deal.

Y/n

edit: apparently i didn't clarify, please explain why if you choose the "maybe" option.

[Mod edit: Just sent this as a "thread you should read". If you aren't interested, I apologize for the inconvenience. Planning teams are interested, but need to know if there is interest as it is both expensive and time-consuming (at least according to those whiny dcfags). --da5id ]
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Centralized summer raid

How many people would really be there sweety.

I like the idea, but it seems to have no follow through to it. While it would be nice for you guys to have one last hurrah, I don't think it seems realisitic just because of numbers. Sorry to detract form the idea, it sounds like a lot of fun.
  3. EpicYeastTrap Member

Of course. Whoever wants to do it could be involved, while people who aren't interested don't have too.
  4. cubby Member

in after negative nancy
    i think it sounds fun
    especially if there's hardly anyone cos then it would be just me and EYT yanno =D
  5. Anonymous Member

July in London would be fucking awesome, if enough people were coming it could be turned into a combination of massive raid with mini raids and 'extras'.
  6. Anonymous Member

A little early to start thinking about his dontcha think ?

Besides the cult will be dismantled by mid march.
  7. mrfyde Member

oops
  8. EpicYeastTrap Member

bump.
    Vote guys, no matter what your opinion.
  9. Anonymous Member

I think this is a pretty good idea EYT. Question is, how exactly do we get more awareness and attraction to the subject?

Edit: cult will be dismantled by mid-march? It's obvious you've been eating some kind of rock.
  10. EpicYeastTrap Member

We can request a thread notification thing, or spam it in local cell threads. I don't mind doing this and if it's a small unintrusive messages i don't think the mods will mind it being done. I don't think anyone will complain.
  11. Etain Member

Sounds like it could be fun.

IMO planning something like this now gives Anon time to iron out the details and plan accordingly.
  12. EpicYeastTrap Member

Uk raid would indeed be epic. I went there for a bit, i quite liked the transit system. Can get anywhere from anywhere else.
    Wouldn't be as problematic for anons as the NA raid.
    Specially where i'm from, transit is far from decent. takes me 15 minutes to drive, an hour and a half on the bus.
  13. xenudu Member

Fix'd. It's summer here now.
  14. EpicYeastTrap Member

bump
  15. Re: Centralized summer raid

I think Clearwater is planning something for this summer. Whichever city (cities if Europe and Aus/NZ is in?) choose to do it, you do need to start ASAP securing permits and planning events. For the >9000 raid, it took us about four sleepless months and $6,000-$7,000 to do everything.
  16. Anon-007 Member

With the strength of the dollar, we should all have an epic raid at El Ron's home - Saint Hill in England.

EXPERIENCE the camaraderie of anons from all corners of the globe arriving to enturbulate the Cult to the stars!

FEEL the pain of the Scilons as they realise that they've been conned by Miscavige for so long.

CONTRIBUTE to the hard pressed UK economy with your dollars.

ENJOY a pint or two of real beer

MEET all your icons, including Stu, Basil and The Shadow.

LEARN how to use the English language from the guys who invented it!

This is the opportunity of a lifetime, and for such a small rate that you'll be celebrating your WINS for years to come!
  17. Re: Centralized summer raid

THEY are my icons? Brb, looking for something sharp to drive into my face.
  18. Anon-007 Member

Indeed, and I suppose that the UK is the planet's "Celebrity Center" anyway, lol.
  19. ANONXXXXX Member

NONSENSE
    LONDONS ICONS ARE CLEARLY

James Fucking Phillips(deceased)
    Wirah(Missing Presumed dead)
    LOLITASTIC(Leader of london chanology)
  20. Anon-007 Member

Cobblers!!!!!!!!

The only one of any note is JFP, and it could easily be argued that BlueJob was more of an icon than Wirah or Knobtastic.

I'm sticking with our current uber leaders, Stu, Baz and Shaz.

Now stick that in yer arse and smoke it ;)
  21. ANONXXXXX Member

well i was going more for sarcasam than anything else
    i think wirah deserves icon status because he did motivate london quite well
    and had a very spectacular Fail
    Also bluejob is a Dildo not an icon
  22. Anon-007 Member

Fair comment.

So we need to replace Stu with Wirah, leaving us with Wirah, Baz and Shadz.

{Note: Is that enough of a lineup to pull the Yanks across?]
  23. basil Member

... and what better time than the 25th IAS Anniversary weekend, 9th October? Not only should the midget be there, but in the past Tom Cruise and other "celebrity scilons" have been - although they tend to come in by helicopter rather than through the front gates. We had a lot of fun down there last year, and what better way to enturbulate than at their flagship anniversary event?

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/st-hill-ias-25th-anniversary-oct-2009-a-36690/
  24. ANONXXXXX Member

probably altough owing to loldon's very differant nature it might be a bit of a culture shock for Amerifags
  25. zebrafaced Member

Centralized raids? Yes. Continental ones? Maybe not.

I'd love to go to one, but there is absolutely no way in hell that my cell could go across the US for one giant raid.

I would, however, be up for centralized raids in each state, seeing as many states have several anon cells.

Edit: Also, perhaps regional raids. Northeast, South, Midwest, Southwest, Northwest.
  26. anonymous612 Member

FYI, Clearwater is planning something, but we're in the early stages.

It would be summer some time, though.
  27. fitch2000 Member

I'd love to visit Clearwater this summer. In the belly of the beast, and all that.
  28. zebrafaced Member

I can probably do a summertime raid in Clearwater. I'll bring it up to the rest of the Ocala cell at the protest on Saturday.
  29. Silent Member

I'm all for a major continent-centralized summer raid. Shit would be so fucking cash!
  30. anonymous612 Member

You'd better, I have no one better to mock Travolta with than Ocala.
  31. Anonymous Member

Who would seriously want to attend a London raid though?
  32. Silent Member

I suppose if we agreed on LDN there is no reason that shouldn't be a centralized europe raid, it allows masks and has epic enturb locations, cheap to fly to and everyone speaks english.

I'd be up for it.
  33. anonymous612 Member

Londoners?
  34. anoncaek Member

As far as the East Coast goes, I think people in the north could go to New York, and people in the south could go to Clearwater. Maybe we could actually get a weekend long version of the clearwater safari, lol.
  35. Nataku Member

London raids have been England's centralized raids since Feb 10th 2008.
  36. Re: Centralized summer raid

But I wanna go to Clearwater! Lawl, they're the ones volunteering to do it. Unless NYC volunteers to host, we shouldn't put the responsibility on them.

Hey 612, shoot me a pm sometime if you need halp.
  37. zebrafaced Member

Srsly. The people here fucking fawn over him, it's disgusting. He's only been here for 5 years or so and most of Ocala never sees him. Hell, I've never seen him.

Epic Clearwater raid will be epic. Whenever my other half decides he should call me instead of play Halo, I'll get him to spread the message on to the Anons he knows.
  38. Namenlos Member

I can has a vote for London summer time fun.
    Any later than that, I haven't an effing clue where in the country I'm going to be living so could be tricksome.
  39. Schwabe Member

Me wants see Loldon. Wasn't this funny mask movie playing there?
  40. Re: Centralized summer raid

I VOTE CLEARWATER