Customize

CCHR Florida/Jan Eastgate/Pay Your Damned Fines Soloraid in Mecca

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by amaX, Jun 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amaX Member

You'll all be happy to know that CCHR is "NOT PART OF THE 'CHURCH'!" because that was one of the things said to me when I did this:

soloraid2.png

What's this? This is a sign that says, "SCIENTOLOGY CCHR PRES. JAN EASTGATE ARRESTED IN AUSTRALIA FOR MAKING AN 11YR OLD LIE ABOUT SEXUAL ABUSE".

Where am I? Why I'm in front of the CCHR Florida building in downtown Clearwater!

A vampire very, very white lady stepped outside to slur at me that she didn't want me in front of the building. Duh. As stated above, she said that CCHR is not part of the "church". I said that we both knew it was. She asked if I'd like to see the legal papers stating that it's not and I said no. I had to tell her that I could legally be on the sidewalk...YOU DON'T OWN THE DAMNED SIDEWALKS, scientology!

A higher ranking Sea Org member rode by on his bicycle and told me to get a life. I yelled this three times back to him: "NO! YOU GET A LIFE!"

I didn't stay in front of the CCHR building for very long because it's not a really high traffic area.

Next, I went and did this:

soloraid1.png

What's this? Why it's a sign that says, "SCIENTOLOGY: PAY YOUR SUPER POWER BUILDING FINES! $450,000".

Where am I? Why I'm in front of the Super Power Building!

I did get some horn honks today, but it's harder to get people to lay on their horns during the week since the court house and city hall are open. Most people were giving me thumb's up. A young black guy came up and wrote down David Miscavige's name so he could go look him up on the internet. (Forgot to say that the OTHER side of the PAY YOUR FINES SIGN said, "WILL MISCAVIGE DELIVER SUPER POWERS?" with a picture of DM.) Oh, you beautiful internet, you! A public sci drove by and screamed, "DON'T TALK TO HER! SHE'S CRAZY!" The guy looked so confused and asked, "Why did she say that? I've been talking to you a while and I don't think you're crazy. I think maybe they're crazy!" I couldn't agree more!

A couple from Greece pulled up and asked about the cult. It especially bothered them that foreign Sea Org have their passports and visas taken away. The man said, "Then they are slaves?" Doesn't take long to figure the cult out.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO POST THIS NEXT SHIT, BUT I DON'T TRUST THE CULT ONE BIT THESE DAYS, SO: SOMEWHERE ALONG THE PROTEST WAY, I LOST A SCUNCHIE PONYTAIL HOLDER. AS ALL THE GIRLS KNOW, THERE IS HAIR ALL OVER THOSE THINGS. SO, IF MY HAIR SHOWS UP AT SOME DAMNED CRIME SCENE THAT'S WHERE THE FREAKING HAIR CAME FROM.

I also sunburned my lips today and they're hurtin'. I hope I don't get Katie Holmes-like fever blisters!

See you downtown tomorrow!
    • Like Like x 25
  2. Anonymous Member

Very very nice.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Bravo, kudos and good on you, AnonMomAnon2.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Shout out to any staff or public scilon:

You Don't Know the History of Scientology. I Do!
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

Okay, let's get that book sales team out there this weekend!
    Hey, wonder if some sci's will see this picture and buy some! ha!

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 9
  6. Anonymous Member

Sometimes you need more than lip balm!

vq0393.jpg
  7. Orson Member

Good job ama. I appreciate anyone who gets out there to spread the word. Every bit helps.
  8. moarxenu Member

The Power of One.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. RightOn Member

wow brave gal
    thats some fanturbulous entheta
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Quite the Weekend WarmUp, AMa! Hey, have little cards with link to Larry Brenna's E-Book
    http://larrybren.blogspot.com/ Docs, legal statements and actual factual corporate structure.
    Scientologists are the very last to know what goes on in Scientology. Ain't It the Truth.

And hey, add lip screen to your list of must bring to protest! and hats!

Counting on you guys to provide up-to-the-minute reports and pix of SuperDuper furnishings...hooboy.
    Since it's a NOI weekend (?) I'm guessing sci's will be on good behavior. Then again, it's been a year now, so maybe they'll drop their phony masks soon. Woh, don't want to be there when that happens.
    Residents should love that Pay Up sign!
  11. thewayup Member

Smart couple, those Greeks.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Darth Xander Member

Awesome job AMA! See you very soon!
  13. Lulzanne Member

Delicious irony is delicious.

Afterall, no respectable non scientology affiliated organization would ever be caught without the required legal papers stating that they're not affiliated with scientology. Like most people, I keep my own "Not affiliated with scientology, but..." legal papers in my breast pocket at all times.

Don't leave home without them.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. anonymous612 Member

Actually I have a slip of paper in my wallet that says in full "I am not a Scientologist." Trufax. :D
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Loki's spawn Member

Good work AMA2!<3
  16. Anonymous Member

I love you.
  17. BigBeard Member

Next time they play the "Not part of the church" card, ask them to explain why CCHR is listed as a "Scientology Entity" in the once secret 1993 Closing Agreement with the IRS that finally got them their coveted 501(c)(3) tax exempt status?

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 3
  18. RightOn Member

Ask them why the CCHR logo( as well as others) is on the bottom of the official COS website then
    oh that's right, they don't go on the 'puter
    • Like Like x 2
  19. subgenius Member

deep respect and appreciation
    • Like Like x 1
  20. xenubarb Member

Is there a slip in your hip pocket that says "But..."?
  21. grebe Member

RESPECT!
  22. JohnnyRUClear Member

This is just like the filed-away affidavits signed by CofS staffers stating that David Miscavige never hit them, which the cult whip out when whistles start blowing.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. anonymous612 Member

No, I'm a card-carrying member of the IAS and I have this recurring fear I'll be hit by a Flagbus and someone will see the card in my wallet and think I'd want to go to a hospital with a Scilon doctor on staff.
  24. subgenius Member

What could possibly go wrong with that?
  25. MIB

Picket flash raid 101 // Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.