Customize

CBS News Uses WWP Home Page Pic

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: CBS News Uses WWP Home Page Pic

Unlike the scilons we don't care about bad press. Good or bad doesn't matter. It's press. We don't sue people. Anyone thinking that anon has leaders to do this doesn't get anon. They want to splash anon logos and artwork on TV? Good. Awesome even.
  2. Shooterz69 Member

i agree i mean all this they are acusing us of being terrorists ( i didnt watch the whole vid yet takes forever to load) surely there must be something they are breaking by calling us that
  3. DeathHamster Member

While they're here they can read up on Scientology and its dodgy practices.
  4. Anonymous Member

ZOMG how dare they break our copyrights..... ahem. :rolleyes:

We don't need to sue for air time since Wikileaks once again propelled Anonymous in to the forefront of the world's conscience. It's all good.

I'm just waiting for OSA to try attributing some terrorist threat to us, claiming to be Anonymous and how they were going to do something really bad. It's got to happen surely....
  5. another123 Member

OK, who pissed in this guy's cornflakes? lol.
    The Associated Press: WikiLeaks cyberbrawl is battle of amateurs
  6. Anonymous Member

And, given half a brain, will read enough to realise that this is what this particular 'anon' onion skin flavor is about.
  7. DeathHamster Member

Pffft! They probably think that Alan Smithee has had one hell of an interesting, if uneven, career in film directing.