Customize

Carly Crutchfield Exposed!

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Carly Crutchfield does not endorse this video!
    Carly Crutchfield comes out swinging ... with lies

Watch as this Babbling Blonde Aussie Spruiker

spins a scripted and rehearsed OSA approved response-

but with subtitles that tell the real truth free of OSA incestuous influence.

Hear Carly cry religious persecution
    Hear Carly Blame the victims who pulled it in
    Hear Carly Tell Good Roads and Good Weather Stories
    Hear Carly say The Media Lies

and on this video you can leave comments and encouragement

http://www.carlycrutchfieldexposed.com/

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5592/carlydale15.jpg
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Why can't Scientologists ever just admit they did something wrong, and bend over backwards to help someone they "Accidentally" hurt.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Scatman Member

Because,
    "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause." - L. Ron Hubbard
    • Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Triumph Member

5. Scatman Member

Looks like Crutchfield has done the scientology Public Relations Officer Course. She also comes across as one afflicted by Anti-Social Personality Disorder.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Mark Cabian Member

It's coming down for her. Big Time.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Mark Cabian Member

Can I "like" this 9000 more times?
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

She has a recording studio.with a vocal booth .expensive video cameras..a giant projection screen ..professional lighting
    and 3 boy toy toadies she pays full time to edit her crappy sales spruiker all in house at CCrap
    and they play Hip Hop Mogul when they are not playing grab ass with the girls in the office...or when Carly makes them take a Cult communications course

and Shes uses the video...to spin lies..to attempt to con more hapless victims
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Scatman Member

Look at her eyes as she speaks. She watches for visual cues from the interviewer. She shows no empathy whatsoever for anyone she speaks about. At two points, she displays duping delight with a sly smile and a hostile expression in her eyes. She seems to think she has duped the interviewer.
    I would say that Carly Crutchfield is a psychopath.
    • Like Like x 10
  10. I dunno about you guise... but If I was a company CEO that was even being ACCUSED of such shenanigans, (I love that Shenanigans doesn't flag my spell checker but Enturbulate Does.....) I would be making all sorts of retributions to prove completely and utterly by my actions that their was no truth to it what soever. Then Again.... that would be logical, and desiring a stable business plan, which we all know scientologists are incapable of.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

I would agree and add that all the $cientology PR flacks are psychopaths.
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Scatman Member

Carly has criminal family and friends and they are "scientologists in good standing".
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Ann O'Nymous Member

15. Triumph Member

womensprison.jpg

NO Visitors again

shes lost some weight on the prison diet!
    • Like Like x 7
  16. Mark Cabian Member

Orange is hot this year.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 6
  18. :::sigh:::
    when will people learn to treat each other with respect and dignity?
    it just makes me think that not all the evilness within the cult can be blamed on the cult itself, of course it takes something like the church to water the seeds of dissent, jealousy and greed in people and make them grow into horrible life ruining monsters, but if the people that join this shit already have the seeds planted in their souls what is to become of us as a species?
  19. hushpuppy Member

The comments are informative as well.

Example:

I've read 'the proof you've been asking for' and Ms Mussons account of events and seen the documents. I am puzzled by Carly's inexperience and expectation that :

1. The vendor (Musson) is somehow obligated to give the purchaser an extension. If it was ever requested and denied.

2. The vendor(Musson) should be concerned or interested in the fact the Carly failed to secure the DA within the agreed time frame.

3. The vendor (Musson) should somehow seek Carly out and negotiate with her after carly has acted without integrity and has lied to the Mussons repeatedly.

I am an experienced developer and can assure you that Carly has not likely ever done a development.

Negotiation skills are essential to a developer and from the joke this has turned into it shows Carly has no idea how to negotiate with her clients.

Not securing the DA in twelve months would always have been a possibility as there are no guarantees around what the council will do. An experienced developer would have taken that into account when the deal was originally negotiated.

Carly is not a developer, she has no idea how to do a deal and clearly stuffed this right up and then walked away.

Finally, to say the Mussons have more than they ever had is an outrageous lie. The market in QLD has dropped dramatically and it is highly likely the Mussons are now having to hold or sell a property that may have dropped by up to 30% in value thanks to Carly. In this case the losses could run into millions of dollars.

Carly gives developer a bad name.

gecko 2011-03-30 14:33
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

Carly: I'm just a fucking a developer...
    No U, you lieing bitch. Your a scam artist and a fucked UP developer. The fact that your fucked up scam religion has a nefarious reputation worldwide that makes people automatically assume your a criminal just because your a scilon is just the icing on the caek that u pulled in with all your devious little schemes. And lieing even more, just proves everybody's assumption is right.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. She's probably all happy she's losing weight. Think of the Gucci, darling.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Hey Carly. if you didn't have a vagina, men would throw rocks at yoo.
    Reap what you sow, you lying douchbag.
  23. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  24. Triumph Member

25. Anonymous Member

Another comment on CCE:(link in OP)

"Carly quote" as a developer i have been involved in over 300 million dollars worth of projects"........what a load of rubbish Carly, you cannot even prove that you have done one project.

Your game plan is this..... You tie up properties just so you can stand on stage and say you are curently doing X amount of developments and then you sell your DVD's Bootcamp and hopefully when the suckers are at the bootcamp, sell the Elite mentorship program, you say its only for the people who want to take it to the next level and for only a few, you get our personal details, you only invite the ones that have access to further funds that you can use...BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY OF YOUR OWN!!!! You have NO intention to develop these properties and pull out saying the figures didnt stack up or the DA didnt come through.
    WHAT A SCAMMER YOU ARE.
    THE BUCK STOPS WITH YOU CARLY CRUTCHFIELD AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE OUT ITS ABOUT RELIGION PERSECUTION....GIVE ME A BREAK!!
    • Like Like x 4
  26. Diablo Member

27. I know a weasel when I see one. Even aside from her Scientology membership, she pings hard on my crook radar. On a different note, I've heard some very pleasant Aussie accents. I find hers grating.
    • Like Like x 6
  28. Rockyj Member

Carly blaming her angst on her so called religious beliefs is like Marty blaming his corrupt, illegal, immoral behaviors on the Easter Bunny! They both know they're cons & don't have a life with out conning someone so it must be their victims fault for believing in their fucken BULL SHIT!
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Rockyj Member

http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/serial.htm
    • Like Like x 7
  30. Triumph Member

^thats great....fits CARLY like a glove
  31. Anonymous Member

Funny. Contempt of clients can be found in a good, experienced, and effective customer relations associate. After all, there's only so many times you can hear the same bullshit sob story before you become dead inside and cease caring when you know you're being fed a line. On the other hand, for those clients who are nice, who try to work with you to resolve a problem and approach you in a professional, polite, and honest manner, those customers a good customer relations person cares about.
  32. Anonymous Member

I just wanted to say that the video that the OP posted was really put together in a quality fashion, with the pauses, and blurbs of information timed in there to present the other side of the coin, and break through a skillfully manipulative psycho bitch barbie doll sales pitch.
    well done.
    • Like Like x 5
  33. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 10
  34. Anonymous Member

It is sort of frightful that someone could be so blank and glossy and sit there with a pasted on smile like that...and intentionally so.
    she has no soul or conscience.
    it is redundant to say that that is just so not necessary.
    not necessary.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

Carly,
    When you are a skanky bitch, not even Chanel can make you look polished. lmao stupid bitch.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

38. Anonymous Member

carlysteve9.jpg

http://www.carlycrutchfieldexposed.com/latest-news/carly-s-mentor-exposed-by-jenman

39. Anonymous Member

"Think for yourself."

Heh.
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Anonymous Member

Irony at its finest.
    • Like Like x 3