Customize

CARF - Narconon Accreditation Dox et al

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Jul 26, 2012.

1. patriot75 Member

William Kent McGregor, I am glad you are familiar with this view.
    WilliamKentMcGregor.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. RightOn Member

Scientology in a nut shell
    Should have been called Selfcenteredology
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. anon walker Moderator

Ah, the joy of creating! Fifteen disgruntled ex-employees, wtg, Narconon! Just when I think you can't do anything stupider, you manage.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. anon walker Moderator

If it lasts longer than 4 hours, see your doctor!
    • Funny Funny x 3
  5. anon walker Moderator

Why the fuck are they in a state park????
    • Like Like x 2
  6. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 4

7. Indeed, Slippery, slimy Scientology obstructs justice early and often in a pre-emptive manner, it's a big part of protecting the scam, cya before the investigation starts, less witnesses to interview if an investigation begins

The cost on the those sent packing is horrible but Scientology could care less about the individuals affected, it's all about shutting down any and all PR flaps , it's LRH policy, but it doesn't work like it used to thanks the exposure of the scam and its abuses through sites like this and others.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Etain Member

Sending link of this thread to Avaaz. Hope they pick up the cause!
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. grebe Member

I am kind of pissed about CARF saying Narconon is legit for so many years. That accreditation has likely kept Narconon in business in spite of reports from officials calling it dangerous quackery.

Maybe we can blame William Kent McGregor for the first accreditation getting through. But we can't blame him for all the subsequent approvals.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. anon walker Moderator

California's Dept. of Drug and Alcohol recommends Narconon. I'm gonna see if I can find out why.
    • Like Like x 8
  11. eddieVroom Member

They are "independent", so not bound so much by Law as an agency of the State would be. However, there is a matter of common law that the product must be suitable for the task it was promised to fulfill. If CARF effecively allows itself to operate as the "small facilities accreditation" equivalent of a diploma mill, the percieved value of their product is degraded.

Their sole product is Credibility.

I'm thinking a Whistleblower suit brought by a CARF insider suing on behalf of the stockholders and other stakeholders...
    • Like Like x 3

12. ........I guess, personally I'd call all the major worldwide news outlets :cool:
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

busty-nurses.jpg
    "Emergency, huh? Well, it's pretty busy today, but I think I can (ahem) work you in."
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. grebe Member

Timeline, cuz I'm struggling to organize these infos:

May 1989, Narconon is up and running in OK.
    _____ State of OK denies license to Narconon; says it is dangerous.
    1992, CARF gives Narconon a stamp of approval.
    12-3-99 US Senator James Inhofe pats Narconon on the back.
    July 2001, Narconon moves to the Arrowhead State Park.
    July 2012, Everybody says "Narconon wtf?"

I do not even need to Google to know that there is no BS degree in "psychotropic pharmacology and drug interactions." Four year programs offer degrees in major fields of study like biology, chemistry, physics, history, psychology, etc. The people who run CARF, they should know this.

If we can figure out how CARF managed to give accreditation to Narconon for 20 years, maybe we also will better understand the larger anti-science cancer that has been killing America. I am talking about the whole "my opinion is just as good as your facts" intelligent design anti-global warming alternative medicine there is no question Iraq has weapons of mass destruction thing.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. BigBeard Member

I suspect that degree description is narCONon trying to impress the marks. What the University of Houston actually offers is a B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, which doesn't sound quite as impressive.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 2
  16. DeathHamster Member

"Psychotropic pharmacology and drug interactions" sounds like he spent his time in university getting stoned. Lots of people do, but they usually don't get a degree for it. Too bad he didn't pick up an MBA in "Ad hoc pharmacology industry transactions and low-level marketing" while he was at it.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Heeeellooo Nurse!
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Intelligence Member

LOL - It better last longer than 4 hours or I'll roll off my narrow bed onto the floor:)

• Funny Funny x 3
  19. Intelligence Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  23. narconon scum.jpg

Rex Fowler! LAWL!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Geesh, With all of the bad press lately for horrible unnecessary deaths due to their utter incompetence, Narconon needs this connection with the convicted murderer, Rex Fowler, of a 'wog' employee working for his Scientology WISE company, Fowler Software firm like it needs....................
    A hole in the head................

or 2,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Lol!!!

Based on looking around at the Internet history of Mr. Dr. Darrell Craig, it appears that the doctor may be trying to distance itself from the cult.

Ambiguity exists between the Dentist, Darrell Craig and this Darrell Craig -

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/take-a-tour-of-a-dead-scilon-office.104267/#post-2158573

Then there is this pair of vulture ministers in Haiti threads:

1. https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/haiti-charity-scam.53714/

2. https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/front-group-grodysh-int-inc-haiti.91988/

If it is the same person, the motherfucker sure does get around.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

I haven't been able to link the two. I'm thinking Haiti Darrell and Jax Darrell are one and the same. I have to find the dox for Carol and Darrell's airplane they have registered in Jacksonville. I'm thinking airplane + owning a scilon office + condo on the ocean is dentist money. Or, I'll check to see if the good dentist is still practicing in Cali(?)
    • Winner Winner x 1
  29. BigBeard Member

It occurs to me, if what the University of Houston actually offers is a B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, did William Kent McGregor ever get licensed as a Pharmacist anywhere??

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

• Winner Winner x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

Matches precisely with this:
    From here: https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/take-a-tour-of-a-dead-scilon-office.104267/#post-2158123
  32. Anonymous Member

Caution! This is not the droid we're looking for:
    Not Dr. Darrell Craig - DDS.

CraigDarrell.jpg
  33. JohnnyRUClear Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

I just read the part about him being, "St. Joseph Mercy Hospital" the guy I listed is licensed in the state and in that town area.
  37. Anonymous Member

38. Anonymous Member

39. BigBeard Member

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/08/scientology_narconon_extremely_vulnerable.php

This is news to me! So narCONon saying the entire program was accreditated by CARF was so much BS.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 3
  40. Anonymous Member

CARF is still corrupted - they know that partial certification will still be used by Narconon as "certified by CARF". Why would you let people walk towards a broken bridge?!

OK Dept Mental Health is going to pay out big? They do not obey the law. Or they neglect the law.