Customize

Canada I hate you and your airmasses

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Get over it ya pussy, and buy more toques, and canoes, and Canadian oil :p
  3. PresidentShaw Member

It's actually been quite warm in the past week in quebec. Between -10C and 0C

Also stop being a wuss.

tvcalUD.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

hi of -16?????
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

we must rub cocks together for warmth
  7. Anonymous Member

poop on you

1 mqYElvV.jpg
  8. HellRazor Member

• Like Like x 8
  9. Anonymous Member

10. laughingsock Member

11. Anonymous Member

chair with palm boner lol
    • Like Like x 1
  12. rof Member

I see your boner and raise

mRl7WNU.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  13. Lulz omg that's good.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. rof Member

• Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

Spot the Canadian.

7OEHRZw.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Kilia Member

December 1 2013 - minus 10 degrees.jpg
    Alaska is quite similar to Canada....at least the part where I live.
    Just got over spending a week with sub-zero temps.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. BlooAnon Member

Quit your belly aching. We get most of our air masses from Colorado. You don't hear us complaining; We're not wimps. Put on a toque and deal with it.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. But you're in Alaska. I moved away from IL to get away from this shit.

Early Dec is what gets me. We often have some snow here (pac NW), but the cold is something else. I think we're fuct this winter. I was hoping for warm and wet but it might not come to be:( .
  19. Anonymous Member

I lol'd at the fact that you moved from IL to the P NW for the weather. In Chicago yesterday, it was a balmy 53.
    Today, it was 25, but that is because of stupid Canada.
    Also, their sense of humor seems to chill things.
  20. Well, for the last several years I have encountered nothing like I remember growing up just west of Chicago: ie, 60 below wind chills and 30-inch snows (mostly in Jan and Feb), I would be whining if I were to complain about the comparative bliss that is the average winter here. But the cold I felt today waiting for the bus was a depressingly familiar one. Bitter, dry and permeating. We have our moments here, but this is unseasonal and just a little too biting.

I Blame Canada. That's all I can say.

PS I like relative lack of tornadoes as well. Nov tornadoes are a little over the top too you gotta admit...
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Anonymous Member

THUNK!.....that was Canada going under the bus.
  22. Anonymous Member

Will you take our fat masses in exchange?

robfordcaption.jpeg
    • Like Like x 4
  23. Don't blame the Canadians, blame their land mass!
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

http://www.cornwallseawaynews.com/N...tes-power-outages-in-U.S.,-southern-Ontario/1

article.jpg

FROM ENVIRONMENT CANADA: A winter storm from Texas has caused an area of mixed precipitation to spread into Southern Ontario as expected and another round is approaching.

Over areas from Southern Lake Huron through the Greater Toronto area periods of freezing rain have tapered off or changed to light freezing rain and freezing drizzle. From Oshawa eastward to Kingston and the St. Lawrence River freezing rain is persisting.

Another more potent winter storm from the United States will continue to advance and spread heavier precipitation into Southern Ontario early this evening. A major ice storm is expected across a large swath of Southern Ontario with ice build-up on untreated surfaces, especially tonight. A freezing rain warning is continued for many areas and will be updated regularly. Significant rainfall is also expected to continue for the Windsor area east along the Lake Erie shorelines to Niagara, where rainfall warnings have been issued.

Happy now?
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Ogsonofgroo Member

Uh-0h, ^^^^ Sounds like MAW is now being practiced by America against Canada (mutually assured weather), will this madness never end? *fights urge to necro the 'snow' thread*
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

I saved you the trouble. It's in General Discussion. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Ogsonofgroo Member

Oooo thanks, that was actually a pretty funny thread, I miss Miranda *sigh*
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

JQbU11q.png

cut it out
  29. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. System Member

32. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  33. Anonymous Member

34. System Member

• Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

Ww4QClq.jpg

Newfoundland
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Anonymous Member

give us your tired, your poor catmasses

vMdv6vR.png
    • Like Like x 2
  37. rof Member

38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

An obvious SNOSA tool of fuckery.
  40. Anonymous Member

What do you suppose is worse? A polar vortex, or.......

The Big Snowfall

December 8- 6:00 p.m. and it started to snow. The first of the season and the wife and I took out cocktails and sat by the window watching the soft flakes drift down all over the area. It was BEAUTIFUL!

December 9- We woke up to a big beautiful blanket of crystal white snow covering the landscape. What a fantastic sight! Every tree and shrub covered by a beautiful mantle; I shoveled snow for the first time in years and loved it. I did both the driveway and sidewalks. Later a snow plow came through and covered our sidewalk with compacted snow from the street so I shoveled it again.

December 12- The sun has melted all our lovely snow. Oh well, I’m sure we will get some more before the lovely winter is over.

December 14- It snowed 8 inches last night and the temperature dropped to 20 below zero. Shoveling the driveway and sidewalks again and then the snow plow came by and did its trick again.

December 15- Sold my van and bought a 4x4 Blazer so I can drive in the snow. Bought 4 snow tires for my wife’s car.

December 16- Fell on my #$%$ on the ice in the driveway. All that was hurt my feelings.

December 17- Still cold (below zero in the a.m.) and icy roads make for very tough driving.

December 20- Had another 14 inches of the white #$%$ last night. More shoveling in store for me today. The god’damm snow plow came by twice.

December 22- We are assured of a White Christmas because 13 more inches of that #$%$ fell today and with this freezing F…. weather, it won’t melt till August. Got all dressed up to go out and shovel the #$%$ (boots, jumpsuit, heavy jacket, scarf, earmuffs, gloves, etc). and then got the urge to #$%$.

December23- I was going ice fishing today but the f….. worms froze and I didn’t want the fish to break their f…… teeth on my bait!

December24- If I ever catch the son-of-a-b… that drives that f…. snow plow, I’ll drag him through the snow by his balls! I think he hides around the corner and waits for me to finish shoveling and then comes down the street at 100 miles an hour throwing that #$%$ all over what used to be my lawn.

December 25- MERRY CHRISTMAS! They predict 20 more f…… inches of this white bull #$%$, wonder if they know just how many f….. shovels full of snow 20 inches is??? #$%$!!! F… Santa he doesn’t have to bust his balls shoveling that #$%$. The snow plow driver came by and asked for a donation. I wrapped him upside his f….. head with the snow shovel.

December 26- Guess who the f….. got 28+ more inches last night? I must be going snow blind or getting cabin fever because the wife is starting to look real good to me!

December 27- kok sucking toilet froze. If you go outside, don’t eat the brown snow!

December 28- I set fire to the f…. house, now I want to see that white #$%$ cling to the roof!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
    • Like Like x 2