Customize

Canada Department of Justice - Complaint

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Intelligence Member

Will post video in new threar within 30 minutes:)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Intelligence Member

UPDATE:

Ok, I'm back on Target now after being side-tracked by some OSA and other BS. I'm getting
    their Trophy bronzed for them. QHRC Cases still moving forward and should have report soon.

Now for another push with the Canada Justice Department and the Misrepresentation and Fraud
    Scam in their false success rate and other frauds I will present soon, including the money trail uplines
    and more Dox to the Federal Charities Commission - calling for a forensic Audit of COS/NN/ABLE books.

Have contacted Lilly and Pfizer for more Anti-OSA Meds,..., LOL:)

• Like Like x 6
  4. zalgo Member

uplines doesnt end at the canadian border
    it goes all the way up!
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  5. Intelligence Member

***GOVERNMENT NEWS IN TODAY*** - - My cell phone woke me up today with a call from a certain Senator's Office concerning more documents I have on the COS/Narconon - - then the Human Rights Commission contacted me, stating their REPORT will be in my hands within two weeks. These two Coms followed an "Intention Without Reservation - TR3" letter I sent to the Department of Justice and a certain Political figure. Now have a personal meeting scheduled. ***BLESSINGS ABOUND*** Me is happy today ♥ :)
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. McLOVIN_1982 Member

You Da Man DEL! :D
  7. Random guy Member

It has taken a bit of time, hopefully the blow will come hard when it comes!