Customize

Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stourton

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by starborgled, Jul 27, 2010.

1. xenubarb Member

Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

That is one of my very favorite movies of all time! :)
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

As far as i know he disconnected,or whatever the fuck it is they do,years ago.Cult will be seething if he doesnt get the family jewels.He has just spent a bollock on internet stuff as well, pushed you guys off page one.Johns like a big stupid cash machine to the cult,might as well have give them his pin number and card,they rip him off all the time,any one with half a brain would question £10.29 for a dvd especially as he is bulk buying to spam the masses,seems to me that daft sod is getting more spammed than anyone,think he just did another course this year as well,sucker.
  3. Anonymous Member

I wonder, if Mappin Senior died and there was an argument about inheritance, whether any of our dox/shoops/etc might find their way into evidence...
  4. Anonymous Member

Mappin Senior does need to be made aware of what just how rich people are suckered by manipulative individuals and organizations.
    The Bronfman sisters have squardered over $100 MILLION (£60 million) of their inheritance on such a shady situation.
    They will not get it back.
    The families legacy has been squandered.
    Maybe rich people who leave legacies should build in some legal protections.
    Maybe somebody should forward this article link to Mappin Senior with a few words of advice.
    Poor Little Rich Girls: The Ballad of Sara and Clare Bronfman | The New York Observer
  5. Anonymous Member

6. xenubarb Member

I lol'd at the art, because it's better than Teds. Also, 'Bread and Circuits' is clever.
  7. Anonymous Member

I looked it up: DVD duplication, including a high-quality case and printed inlay, should cost <£0.75 each, if you're ordering a thousand... and much, much less as quantities increase.

If the Cult is charging their middle-man full retail price on a DVD, he'd have to be a brainwashed zombie to agree. Seriously, Mappin: get help. You've fallen under the spell of some very manipulative people, and they won't stop abusing your trust until they destroy you.
  8. Anonymous Member

Not until they have siphoned off every last penny of his money.
  9. Anonymous Member

Let me get this straight - he's being told to buy these DVD discs from the cult, that then he then gives to people in Tintagel - so he's buying at least 1500 a time and he's paying £10.29 for each unit??

Can someone get hold of a copy of this DVD? I have an idea...
  10. Anonymous Member

Don't think of JM as a victim. Don't forget each high ranking Clam gets a COMMISSION on EVERY other recruit's purchases of cult materials, books and courses.

This all adds up to a VERY tidy sum.

The top end of Scientology is where the real villiany lies!!!! Ask David Miscavige as he laughs all the way to the bank.

It's no hardship for Mappin to dish out free DVDs. He's fishing for new recruits, plus he gets recognition from the underlings as a donor, even though they are unaware that he is getting a cut of the sale in the first place, simply due to his placement and rank in the vile Scientology pyramid scheme scam...............
  11. Anonymous Member

There are loads availbale if you need some! The locals certainly have no use for them although i have seen some being used as bird scarers on the local allotments!
  12. xenubarb Member

That's a wonderful idea! We used to buy shiny foil strips to hang off our eves to deter the mud swallows. I'm sure the locals are just ever so grateful to Mapping for giving them free bird scarers!

But if someone could pry one from some rook-infested villager without causing too much enmity, tell 'em we'd appreciate a couple of copies.
  13. DeathHamster Member

How would they work by the door to scare off JW god-knockers?
  14. xenubarb Member

LOL...I've gotten rid of JWs by telling them, "I appreciate your efforts, but I am a Scientologist."

They go "wow." Then they leave. :)
  15. Beaker Member

Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John &amp; Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

BENJI THE BINMAN WOULD SEEM TO BE ONE STRONG HISTORIC LINK BETWEEN JOHN AND DUNK..... OH, THAT AND SCIENTOLOGY, 'INDEPENDENT' NEWS, HOTELS, ATTENTION SEEKING, TAX AVOIDANCE, CRIMINAL PASTS, COURTROOM TRIALS, ETC.... (SHALL I GO ON???)

[IMG][/QUOTE]

16. Beaker Member

Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John &amp; Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

The grubby dark past of Dunk and John, digging for trash with Benji the Binman...... :cool:

Compressed_FSSRcover.jpg

Grub Street to Positive Publishing- Profile of a Media Career Duncan Williams has seen very the worst of the media world. Working as a tabloid ‘dirt-digger’ in the late 90s he spent his days seeking out celebrity stories in a culture where bribery, blackmail and stealing rubbish was the norm. Even born again Christian Jonathan Aitken once phoned to call him &quot;a lying, underhanded s++t!.&quot; Now, though, Duncan owns his own ethical publishing company with a keen vision of building up struggling local and regional titles, and helping them to keep giving a voice to communities who are often drowned out in the noise of globalisation. He deliberately employs a proportion of ex-offenders and those recovering from addiction - and insists on a strongly positive editorial policy. In a nightmare market, the company is going from strength to strength. So how did he get from one to the other?

Duncan’s first contact with the media was through editing his school magazine, which he quickly renamed Bronco after a notorious brand of toilet roll. Writing gave him and his rebellious school friends a chance to let off steam, and he was hooked. At age 17 he moved from the West Country to London to attend film school, and went on to have a career in new media and film advertising throughout the 90s boom years. It was a destructive environment, with a heavy drinking culture, but even then Duncan says “writing was really a form of prayer, a way of getting in touch with my real myself when I couldn’t always express things well verbally&quot;.

A move into print at the end of the decade proved lucrative - whilst selling advertising for a series of high profile London magazine titles, Duncan realised that the real money was in sensationalist news and set himself up as a freelance investigator for all the major tabloids.

Kept on retainer, he would be given a brief by an editor and set about finding, or creating, a story about them. One well read middle England title, he recalls, would particularly like tittle tattle about society women and would pay very handsomely for insider gossip. It’s wasn’t just journalists that are paid by the papers - behind the staff whose names appear on by-lines there is a huge network of contacts receiving a monthly fee for feeding in stories, from celebrities’ close 'friends' to hairdressers and even doctors. It was not unusual to see suitcases of cash changing hands. [SIZE=&quot;4&quot;]Duncan had regular dealings with ‘Benji the Binman’ who made his fortune hunting for scandal in rubbish, and would also employ covert surveillance. [/SIZE] Even if all that failed it didn’t mean the story was dead. “I clearly remember one day seeing a front cover of renowned Sunday tabloid, a story about Robbie Williams, and knowing that 90% of it was distorted from fact, because I had engineered most of these embellishments. Robbie went on to sue and win a large out of court settlement, but most of the time, for the papers, it was worth it”. As several recent revelations about tabloid reporting practice confirm, he doesn’t think much has changed.

From Darkness to Light?
  17. Anonymous Member

Hey John!60,000 people have read this thread,including you and your daft clam mates,glad i,m not you.Got many bookings for Christmas,thought not.Cya.
  18. trevennaboy Member

interesting article in the sunday times about fake reviews on trip advisor.
    mappin states that local guest house owners and anti scientologists are faking all the poor reviews!!!!
    i think we all know which ones are the faked reviews.

on another note i believe CCH refused the royal british legion permission to leave a poppy collection pot in their establishment.
  19. xenubarb Member

Hope the staff doesn't walk out on you again this holiday season!
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

Didn't they get raided by immigration authorities? Hate it if it happened again.
  22. RolandRB Member

Perhaps they knew something we didn't.

The Day The Royal British Legion Met Hitler - Yahoo! News UK
  23. GoogleMappin Member

That report back then turned out to be deliberate misinformation, Barbz - but you can still hope ;-)
  24. amuel1 Member

25. Anonymous Member

You can leave a comment or get involved in a live debate on that as well,another footbullet methinks.
  26. Anonymous Member

27. xenubarb Member

I didn't say they were raided. I remember reading they lost staff on the holiday. Guess I just assumed they walked out.
  28. Ogsonofgroo Member

That was my bad, didn't realise it'd been shot down (the immigration thingy), my apologies for speculation (make that wishful speculations) *hangs head in bucket*
  29. Sponge Member

Ted &amp; John trying to improve their local image by decorating the routes in to Tintagel....

tedartphotofunia1b95e07.jpg
  30. Ogsonofgroo Member

that there is pretty frocking hilarious! a shoop of epic beauty!

(am phoning for a transplant I think I busted a kidney here lololololing)
  31. Krautfag Member

OMG Sponge...you've outdone yourself on this one ROTFLMFAO
  32. Anonymous Member

The Times article is a little more in depth than the Mail one here it is, I wonder if Chris Emmins from Kwikchex nows the real story behind John Mappin or just wants to extract cash from him!

33. GoogleMappin Member

Get ready for one glorious, long, drawn out foooooooooooootbullet. It's beginning to look like KwixkChix's Emmin (?) and JM might have gone to the same School of Incautious Opportunism.

From where I stand, both Kwikchex and CCH are poised on a knife edge on this one. It will take just one credibility disaster to de-rail that class action against Tripadvisor - and CCH could just be it.

Mappin. Scientology. Stourton. Benji. Williams. Narconon. L.Ron. Plymouth Ideal Org. Tripadvisor. Fake reviews. Class action. Good Hotel Guide. MailOnline. Times Online. Kwikchex.

This is starting to get interesting.
  34. DeathHamster Member

I foresee a sudden surge in bookings by undercover reporters to check out this newsworthy place (assuming that their bosses will pick up the tab)...

Hopefully someone will work in a quote of Captain Robert Scott (of Antarctica) into their review:
  35. stuwyatt Member

It would be so good if a journalist could spend a night at the establishment undercover. It wouldn't cost much, and they'll have plenty to write about. Heh.
  36. Anonymous Member

Emmins described Mappin as a “targeted man” on TripAdvisor. “What started out as a well-intentioned concept is being so abused that there are real dangers to consumers and reputable businesses,” he said.

CONSUMER

"The consumer, so it is said, is the king ... each is a voter who uses his money as votes to get the things done that he wants done" [Paul A. Samuelson Economics]
    "Every man is a consumer, and ought to be a producer ... He is by constitution expensive, and needs to be rich" [Ralph Waldo Emerson Wealth]

REPUTABLE

definition

respectable :confused:, excellent :confused:, reliable :confused:, worthy :confused:, legitimate :confused:, upright :confused: honourable :confused:, honoured :confused:, trustworthy :confused:
  37. OTBT Member

Photo of The Way To Happiness booklet extracted from someone's earlier anonymous post:

thomash.jpg

This actually looks like its real, not a shoop.
    Notice the whited-out portion below Duncan Williams name on the left side.

The Way To Happiness promotes making custom covers:

Code:
    http://www.thewaytohappiness.org/customized-covers.html
    customue.jpg

Since scilons seem to have had no qualms about using wog copyrighted images
    in the past, I'd say there is a good chance that Duncan Williams actually had
    Thomas Train used on a custom cover of his personal copies of The Way To Happiness.

Whoever posted the photo can probably confirm / deny / give more info.
  38. Re: Camelot Castle Hotel Tintagel and Scientologists John & Irina Mappin and Ted Stou

Looks like it was taken at a Thomas the Tank Engine event day at the Bluebell railway, which is near St Hill, and which they've given money to.

As such, they may well own the copyright to the image itself. Not so sure that the controllers of the Thomas franchise would be happy about this, though, and it may be regarded as 'passing off'.
  39. Anonymous Member

I seem to recall a certain "Thomas the wank engine" parody falling foul of that sort of thing...
  40. AnotherSock Member

In Soviet Russia, Church of Scientology shoops YOU!
    (An oldie, but relevant...)

tommyskank.jpg